2014-07-09

BMW trip computer programming significance: the original trip computer because different batches, version, year, different national regulations, etc., so some features may be hidden, so the meaning is programmed to open up the hidden features. For example, my car is a 2010 325 fashion, you can not bring up the daytime running lights function keys in BC, and can be achieved by programming; most in regulations 3 Series, no long press function key button folding mirrors, through programming can tune out. In addition, it brings up a lot of interesting and even unusual features, such as real-time dashboard display digital speed, automatic shut rains sunroof, fog lights automatically turn on when the high beam lights, angel eyes adjust brightness, cancel all types of car alarms sound, turn on the car timed ventilation function and so on.

BMW car trip computer programming applies: as long as there is a trip computer, and a car OBD data interface, as far as the late 1990s, early 2000 models, just near to the launch of the new BMW three series F30, since in theory can programming (F30 currently can not be programmed using NCS). Of course, for old cars and new cars, used data cable connector may be somewhat different, this will be mentioned later.

To get the program, that simple is not simple, that is difficult is not difficult, as long as you have basic computer knowledge on it. Strictly in accordance with this step by step tutorial to do, bold but cautious, everyone will be successful. Of course, after all this is the car's trip computer to make changes, certainly has potential risks, if you are a person who wanted stability and does not like to toss, or you feel is not suitable for this type of hands-on technical stuff, then please you think twice, I'm not any damage to your car may result in charge, thank you!

If you agree with the above declaration, then Let's get started!

First of equipment you need: BMW K + Dcan data lines. This line can be bought on Taobao, later bought, as well as a CD-ROM, which the INPA and NCS software version is very old, I tried it looks like no, I find myself re-engineer the original software, in addition, if your car BMW models are very old, you may also need to buy the adapter 20pin connector, you can look OBD interface. For some recent new BMW models (a friend of mine said that there idrive models), this line does not necessarily support, but also very simple to change, as shown, the housing unscrew the screw joints, apart come, and then the last two rows of pads separated by torch on the line, so you can use it. This modification methods and information on foreign forums it appears, does not necessarily mean you can, please proceed with caution. I might better character, this line can be used to buy, no need to change anything. (Based on the feedback on the jar, basically Flanagan 150 yuan on Taobao line 2010,2011,2012 models used in the three lines can be, but is somewhat more expensive lines are not necessarily easy)

With the wire after I said earlier on that download software to your laptop (note, it is best to use the XP system, Win7, it does not support 64-bit, 32 unknown).

1. The NCSEXPER.RAR extract to the C drive (note, be sure to C root directory, not the other disk!)

After decompression, we can see EDIABAS, INPA and NCSEXPERT three directories. (If your car is stylish and elegant file type or manually type, directly behind the operation carried out by extracting just three directories on the line if you are a luxury car, that is, there idrive kind, you are most Fortunately, before the update about database programming, as well as the just downloaded EDIABAS__7.2.0.504 cicdaten decompression, EDIABAS__7.2.0.504 out decompress files and directories, covering the C drive EDIABAS go; cicdaten decompress it with three directory SGDAT, ECU and Daten. which, SGDAT and Daten coverage to the C drive NCSEXPERT go, ECU cover EDIABAS go to the C drive. Additionally it is best not to delete downloaded from the network drive where the NCSEXPERT.RAR file because update after the database, some of the modules but not good brush, then please delete updated EDIABAS, INPA and NCSEXPERT data, re-compressed using the NCSEXPERT solution.)

As shown:

(2) into the C: INPABIN directory, right-click INPALOAD.exe, create shortcuts, and copy the shortcut to the desktop.

3 into C: NCS EXPERT directory, right-click work directory, create a shortcut, and copy the shortcut to the desktop.

4 enter C: NCS EXPERTBIN directory, right click NCSEXPER.EXE, create shortcuts, and copy the shortcut to the desktop.

5 into the C: EdiabashardwareOBD, then run OBDsetup.exe screen should look like the following, and then close this screen, restart your computer.!

Figure this comment

6,7,8 back to the desktop, right-click My Computer, go to Properties, select the "Advanced" tab, click the "Environment Variables" in the "System Variables" below click on the "New", variable names to fill path, variable value fill C: ediabas in?.

(This step must be done! If you do not set a variable, then run behind you will be prompted api.dll NCS can not find the type of problems! Also, I simplified the English 6,7,8-step tutorial, I put All three numbers written together, which is to correspond and share tutorials in English, after the number of steps to prevent confusion)

9 Right-click My Computer, go to Properties, and then enter the "Device Manager", double-click "Ports (COM & LPT), double-click the" communication port COM1 "-> Port Settings -> Advanced, make sure" Use fifo buffer "of option is selected, receive and transmit buffers under 8 are transferred. complete the work, close all windows back to the desktop. (Note, COM port must be located on one, you can not use 3! delayed latency data also to set an some riders react to their port settings are in English, but could not find fifo buffer, which may be different drivers. could not find fifo buffer do not ignore it, but to enter the port of advanced settings where change must take into com1 port number above, even if the system shows com1 in use does not matter, after the change, the system will pop up a warning telling you might have a conflict, do not ignore it if the com port settings is not good, after the first 13 steps will never display "off" a)

10 Again check whether the work is done in front. In addition, about the seventh step, if you can not find the Device Manager port settings, I suggest you plug in the USB cable and then see.

11 Plug in the computer data lines, while the other end of the cable is connected and the car's OBD port (OBD port next to the driver's left leg, there is a small cap that read OBD, can break apart), then we are to test whether the normal cars and computers to communicate.

12. The key into the keyhole car, press the ignition button (do not step on the gas), the car switches to open (this time the central instrument panel will illuminate some of the self-test graphics)

13 back to the computer's desktop, double-click the "INPALOAD" (shortcut we've just created), this time should be such an interface, if the battery and ignition are two black dots above show "on", Congratulations to you, everything is ready, only a strong wind. If one or both displays "off", it means that your car is not properly connected computer, for many reasons, you might have forgotten long press the start button to turn on switches, port settings may be a problem (not set to com1) , of course, is that the data lines may not support your car (if you want to continue to toss, I might want to use the first page when it comes to electric torch in the transformation)

Figure this comment

14 Select models. My car is E90, so press F9, you will see this dialog box.

Figure this comment

15 Select "Karosserie", then you will see another menu, select "airbag" (airbag) on the right

16 Press F5 to read the status of the airbag, if there are no problems, the next can be programmed (Note: I did this step the read error, then looked at the forum, said to be okay, do not affect the subsequent programming, so this step actually does not matter)

17 Close INPA, back to the desktop, double-click the shortcut created earlier NCS EXPERT.exe's.

18. Began to enter the next phase of the program, please carefully carefully, in case there is error, may damage your car! Must be careful to do according to each step.

19 After running NCS EXPERT, the interface should be like this.

Figure this comment

21 Remember that the next step must be followed by one for me.

22 Select "File> Load profile> Expertmode> OK

Twenty three.

Figure this comment

24 Choose File> edit profile, enter the password (password) "repxet"

Figure this comment

26 Select the car-keymemory, a dialog box appears on the hook for all three options, press ok.

27 Click on the "consistency check", you should see the following way, and then press ok.

29 and then select "FSW / PSW"

30 confirmed that there are two options are checked, the top tick "from CVT, it should be like this:

Figure this comment

32 Press ok, select the consistency check again if there are no errors on press ok.

33 Choose File> save profile as> FZG4.PFL (manually modified the file name), press ok. As shown in Figure below.

Figure this comment

35 Choose File> edit profile> Enter the password repxet> profile info> the profile name of this column name to FSW PSW MAN

36 Note, MAN file in the previous step, that is to be written after the car computer files, then every time you want to modify all types of value, directly load the FSW PSW MAN file on it. After you load the file, you will see this screen:

Figure this comment

38 Please note that the following steps to put the English version of the tutorial somewhat vague, I follow my operation, if you find my operation makes you confused or do not work, according to the English version of the tutorial yourself to do! First press F2, if your car is E90, then select inside E89. As shown in FIG.

Figure this comment

40 Press ok. Return to the front of the interface, please press F1, and then press F3, and then select the "CAS" a little while, this interface should appear

Figure this comment

42. Explain at this interface, FG is your car's VIN number, similar to a car's identity. The FG is a bunch together and VIN code encoding, it shows your car and factory information. Of course, you do not understand these do not affect subsequent programming.

43 Press F6 to return, this screen will be grayed out, wait a minute, this interface should appear the following

Figure this comment

45. The next First, we want to make a backup of the original settings.

46 It further says in the English version will reset the ECU what, in fact, does not matter, you did not understand the impact on the back.

47 In step 43, the after you press F6, ECU will read all the settings from each module, and then save them in a file called FSW_PSW.TRC.

48. Return to the desktop, click the shortcut to work into the beginning of the directory to create.

49 Note that there are a FSW_PSW.TRC file, you can open with WordPad, but not to change it, it contains all the various types of factory settings on your car. You can copy this file out there on your computer somewhere safe, just in case they wanted to restore the settings.

50. The front to get for so long, now is the official programming! Note that the English original tutorial to teach you compile figures show speed, but because this function is said after the opening of the instrument problems may occur in some vehicles, so I changed to a functional explanation is long press the function keys folding mirrors. Therefore, some of the following content will be different and English!

51 To avoid errors, we turn off the NCS, come all over again.

52. NCS EXPER.exe rerun shortcut on the desktop, select File> load profile "FSW PSW MAN".

53 Repeat step 38 - 41 steps all the steps.

54 Press F6 to return.

55 Press F4 "process ecu", then you'll see the name of your car all the modules, different types of cars, different years

These modules are the names and number of vehicles may vary.

57 Select "FRM" (it may be "NFRM"), then select "READ ECU", the significance of this step is to make the software generates another FSW_PSW.TRC file, file it and the different FSW_PSW.TRC front of our backups, you will find this generated file size that is smaller than a lot of backup, because it just reads the FRM (or NFRM) module, and we back up all of the original document is set modules.

58 After select "READ ECU", wait a while, you will see the following as the bible like this automatically opens the text file, do not ignore it, it wants to put it off.

Figure this comment

60. NCS software driving do not close, back to the desktop into the work directory.

61 Open FSW_PSW.TRC file with Notepad.

62. Put this FSW_PSW.TRC modified file extension saved as FSW_PSW.MAN file (note, Save As, when the bottom to select "All Files", or you can continue to save as a text file, you can not replace the suffix save)

63. Follows that we should let NCS to handle just saved FSW_PSW.MAN file. We'll make some changes so will this FSW_PSW.MAN, and then read into the ECU with NCS.

64 opened just FSW_PSW.MAN at Work directory, it should be like this:

Figure this comment

66. First explain the significance of the contents of this document represent. Pick one, such AUSSENTEMP_ANZ_FEHLER_1, this module is a value, which is the share of excel file I uploaded in the function value column. The following wert_01, specific figures is this value that specifies the size of the value. And if you see a nicht_aktiv or aktiv, it represents the "inactive" or "active" (you know the English words, in fact, some German word roughly meaning can guess)

67. The next we want a knife, put that mirror folding tune out. In this file, search SPIEGEL_ KOMFORT_EINKLAPP, if not found, then the search komfort einklapp words on the line (two words meaning "comfort folding function" means), may not be the car is slightly different, I the car is ASP_ KOMFORT_EINKLAPP. Once found, under the nicht_aktiv to aktiv on the line.

68. Changed after saving the file.

69. Return to NCS, press F5 (basic functions).

70 In the long list of list, select "coapiReadSgGetFswPsw", then press ok. In this sense the operation of the trip computer is telling you you just read the modified fsw_psw.man file, you will see the bottom of this screen, press ok.

72 wait a minute, you will see this screen:

Figure this comment

74 Press ok.

75 Then you should see there is a saying among NCS interface "JOBNAME = CODIERDATEN_LESEN".

76 In order to write the data programmed ECU, we need to open the programming function.

77 Select F2 "job", select SG_CODIEREN, then press ok.

78 and then press F3 to perform tasks, NCS interface is grayed over ten seconds, be patient. . . Finally, you will see

"Coding ended ', as shown:

Figure this comment

80 If along the way you did wrong message, that Congratulations, you're done! Went outside the car to try to see if there is not already long press lock your car keys folding mirrors functionality?

Also attach a few of the more useful features of the value (this is for my 325 Avantgarde, if your car is a luxury, it may be slightly different modifications, open the excel file share as a reference):

1, daytime running lights activated (Section 169, the value of FRM (NFRM) module TAGFAHRLICHT_ECE_1 aktiv changed from nicht_aktiv, some students TAGFAHRLICHT_ECE_1 later changed aktiv, or reflect not activated daytime running lights. Then you re-confirm the VERHALTEN_DRL_TFL of value, if it is drl_tfl_off, then you put it into drl_s; If you taste enough weight, you can also change drl_h, it becomes high beam as daytime running lights, the case has been criticized by others on the road can not blame me Oh addition, some cars even changed over these settings may not find in BC that little sun signs, but in fact daytime running lights have been activated and you can test it, insert the key, the lights on the off position opening , then do not press the start button on the brakes open switches, look at the front of the angel eyes are not bright, if lit, it shows to be activated. Additionally, if there is still no small BC setting sun sign, go KOMBI module find TAG_LICHT_AN and TAG_LICHT_AUS, under aktiv appeared to have little sun.

2, long press key 2 seconds flameout automatic folding mirrors (already described in the tutorial)

3 shows a wide beam lights and dimming lights angel eyes (item 54, FRM (NFRM3) module, the value PWM_SL_1_FKT_SL_TFL was originally wert_07, instead wert_09 on the line, but I finished this change, looked at the effect, I was again changed back, because usually the daytime running lights with angel eyes is wert_09 the default brightness, showing the wide lights and low beam lights does not matter, no need to open the angel eyes very bright, energy-saving first). Old versions 318i if your car is without a xenon lamp, although you can open daytime running lights, but said because of voltage problems, angel eyes brightness may not be as xenon lamp assembly angel eyes so bright, yet specific solutions baked.

4 raining automatically close the sunroof (213 and 214 are 213 automatic sunroof is closed in the open state, 214 are in the tilt sunroof breathable state automatically closed, modified method as before, that I have not tried )

5 automatic headlights sensitivity (Section 196. All three values ​​to aktiv, and then in the BC button on the steering wheel next to the more than one option and I think this is down more useful, because there are daytime running lights, so I put the automatic headlights sensitivity to the minimum, so from time to time to save automatically light up)

6 parking ventilation function (this does not in excel table. RAD2 module, the value STANDHEIZUNG changed aktiv, then the control panel here one more fan signs, but because it is the radio module, so after he was done, save your past radio gone, to re-remember you can set your own start time, if the timing is good, and the car stalled, air conditioning is on display here will be a small fan, air conditioning and a fan after a period of time the car is started automatically be ventilated need to wait until the summer to try this feature, I hope useful)

7 Digital display speed (Section 194. Personally think that this function is quite useless, is the middle of the dashboard and more a digital speed display, the feeling when watching the middle of the car is more convenient than watching a digital instrument, but please be cautious modification this, if you have idrive models, you do not have to follow the tutorial in the first step to upgrade the database, changed the rear, tachometer, fuel gauge, odometer will not work if the accident occurred, Please refer to my network drive in "post-brushing here to see the digital display speed tachometer fuel gauge problem" prompted this file to operate! according to my experience, basically fashion version and manual transmission version will not have this problem)

8. Lock and unlock the car when the alarm beeps (47-50 items in excel spreadsheet), not too loud, but better than nothing.

Then attach idrive models have daytime running lights and turn lane in the process of watching DVD features (cowdayday and laladuo students thanks to the forum)

First, the preparatory work:

1, DATEN Upgrade: Download cicdaten, unzip the three folders, covering the inside of the computer to the original

2, EDIABAS upgrade: the need to upgrade to version 7.2, unzip after downloading EDIABAS__7.2.0.504 be covered

(Note that the above two steps I've been in there when it comes to the first step of the tutorial)

3, if your car has idrive, it is up to the control excel spreadsheet view, there are many features in the CIC module

Second, daytime running lights (which can idrive daytime running lights add an option)

1, angel eyes open simultaneously running lights and rear taillights function modules: CIC (FRM module tutorial, choose CIC on the line)

DAYDRIVING_LIGHT: The "perm_off" to "standard"

This step brushing, car computer will automatically restart, you will find that in iDRIVER in more than a light menu option daytime running lights, rear hook, front and rear taillight angel eyes will light up.

2, Angel Eyes and taillights can be opened separately or simultaneously open, then change NFRM modules:

DRL_TFL_MIT_RL_BL_1: "nicht_aktiv" the former angel eyes are not bright,

DRL_TFL_MIT_RL_BL_2: "nicht_aktiv" the rear light does not shine,

I just let the first activation, the second off, reached only when the daytime running lights bright angel eyes

Third, the road to watch DVD (Operations Navigator), the module CIC

1, a teacher from x_tasy Speaking Tutorial Step 57 Start to select CIC module for reading (FRM module tutorial, choose CIC on the line),

Read fsw_psw.trc rename man files, confirm the following parameters:

SPEEDLICK_X_KMH_MAX_C0E = 3_KMH

SPEEDLICK_X_KMH_MIN_C0E = 3_KMH, original car if the same would not modify

2, backup CIC.CXX documents in the file folder DATEN car models corresponding directory (mine is E89)

3, run data2txt program, open just a CIC.CXX file, find the appropriate address

4, the parameter 03 is amended as FF (in two places, the tutorial is very clear)

5, back to NCS, press F5 (basic functions), select "coapiReadSgGetFswPsw"

6, F2 "job", select SG_CODIEREN, then press ok

Fourth, turn off disclaimers, module CIC

LEGAL_DISCLAIMER_TIME: The ld_mit_timeout to kein_ld, (note, ld is a lowercase L, not one, nor is it i)

February 21 update FAQ:

Q: My car (car XXX) can turn these features?

A: As long as you are a BMW model, in theory you can get, but because I am in this tutorial is for 3 lines, so on other models, such as the 5 Series, there may be value in the module and the X series different, there is no guarantee of success.

Q: My car can not press a key to open the key folding mirrors?

A: First, your car must be hardware support. You look at the window lift control buttons here there is a small button is pressed, the motor starts to hear voices, and then mirrors automatically fold up. If you do not have this button, then unfortunately, your rear view mirror had no electric folding internal mechanical structure, the hardware does not support, then do not talk about the software!

Q: I can not open the car daytime running lights?

A: full line of BMW cars should be able to open daytime running lights. But if your car is old factory equipped with the kind of halogen angel eyes 318, then the effect is not necessarily a good daytime running lights, the brightness and width light, like daylight recognition rate is not high. If your car is no angel eyes, such as the kind of fashion version of the old E90 320i a few years ago, it is estimated that only use low beam lights do daytime running lights.

Continue on: BMW E90 computer change Chinese programming tutorial step

1_meitu_1.jpg

File Type:

Downloaded:

11 times

Size:

93.19 KB

2_meitu_2.jpg

File Type:

Downloaded:

9 times

Size: