2017-02-15

Title: "It Tastes Great!"

Page 1:

[Outskirts of Sweet City]

Sanji: "Luffy! Do you hear me?!!"

Luffy tries to regain consciousness.

Luffy: "S..Sanji !! You came, after all!!"

Sanji: Yes.. Thank you for waiting for me here.

Flashback

Luffy: "I WON'T EAT ANYONE'S FOOD BUT YOURS ANYMORE!!! I'LL JUST STAND HERE AND STARVE... OUT IN THE RAIN AND THE SNOW... WAITING FOR YOU TO COME BACK!!! COME BACK, SANJI!! WITHOUT YOUR HELP... I CAN'T BECOME THE KING OF THE PIRATES!!!

Flashback ends

Sanji: "But.. Come to think about it, you must be starving!! Here, eat this! Your favorite bento!"

Page 2:

Luffy eats the bento, and makes noises of starvation, and of eating.

Luffy: "Yum! It tastes great!"

Sanji cries out of emotion.

Page 3:

Luffy: "Don't worry, Sanji, that's okay!!"

Sanji dries his tears away.

Sanji: "Forgive me for hurting you earlier.."

Luffy: "I told you it was okay!! No worries, I understand!!"

Sanji: "But I still attacked you.. And that missing tooth.."

Luffy: "Well, what would be a Pirate King without a golden tooth anyway? Shishishi!!"

Sanji smiles, without saying anything.

Page 4:

Sanji lits his cigarette and looks up to the stormy sky.

Sanji: "The Tea Party will take place soon enough - and my wedding too."

Luffy: "You mustn't marry, Sanji!!"

Sanji: "Well, now that you've come that far for me, I guess I have no choice but to return with you! Thank you for coming to me, Luffy!! From the bottom of my heart!!!"

Luffy: "Don't you worry!! I will retrieve you safe and sound, should I clash with Big Mom herself!!You're my friend!!!"

Page 5:

[3rd Floor : Infirmary]

Reiju is looking the rain through the window. She's recollecting calmly.

Flashback

Luffy: "Sanji's sister! Thanks for saving my life. But give Sanji back!! He''s my companion!!!"

Flashback ends

Flashback

Pudding: "At tomorrow's wedding... The entire Vinsmoke Family... WILL BE PUT TO DEATH!!!"

Flashback ends

Flashback

Reiju: "Even father was careless and arrogant in this case... But in my opinion, it's timely, if anything. I believe that the Germa as it exists now ought to be destroyed. I'll just pretend I have no idea what's going on... And let Big Mom's plan be carried out..."

Sanji: "What are you talking about, Reiju? They'll kill you too!!"

Flashback ends

Reiju: ((Go, Sanji, live! That's all for the best!))

Page 6:

Reiju hears a loud noise behind her. A bedridden patient has fallen from his bed and is starting to panick.

Pekoms: "I must hurry!! Mama isn't even aware of what's coming!!!"

Reiju: "What do we have here?.. Pekoms, of the Big Mom Pirates?!! Weren't you with Straw Hat?!"

Pekoms: "Straw Hat Kid... He's part of that generation too... What in the hell were you thinking, Bege?!! I must tell Mama!!.."

Reiju: "Calm down.. That's okay.."

Pekoms: "Aside from me!! Mama.. IS IN GREAT DANGER!!!!"

Page 7:

[Fourth Floor : Treasure Repository]

Count Niwatori arrives in front of the door of the Treasure Repository, talking with Chess Peacekeepers.

Niwatori: "Focus all your searches on Pekoms!! We must find if he's safe and sound!!"

Chess Peacekeepers: "Yes, sir!"

Smoothie: "Oh! Count Niwatori! What happened for you to evolve?"

Niwatori: "Well, some quite troublesome intruder - that Pedro I talked about - was requiring this form to fight him. But all's well that ends well now; he's no longer a problem.

Smoothie: "No longer a problem?!"

Page 8:

Niwatori: "Yes, and so is the rest of the intruders. They were either killed or captured."

Smoothie: "I see. So could I go? I guess it's pretty useless to guard this room now."

Niwatori: "Yes, I came here to take the next guard duty. You can go prepare yourself for the Tea Party that will take place in a few hours."

Smoothie: "See you there then. I'm sure Mama is more excited than never!!"

Niwatori: ((Where are you.. Pedro!! You should know my scar would have stopped itching if you really died!! I will find you, no matter what!! There's no way I'd let free access to these stones to you "Ponegliff Thief"!!! I will make Mama the next Pirate King!!!"

Page 9 & 10 (Double page):

[First Floor : Great Kitchen]

The Great Kitchen is shown.

Cook: "Bring butter!"

Another Cook: "And more eggs too!!"

Narrative Box: "This is the Great Kitchen of Whole Cake Island; where the most skilled cooks all gather from all over the world. In this place, the preparations are underway for the Tea Party. The 200 cooks of this gigantic kitchen are already working on a dish of the utmost importance: the Wedding Cake!!"

Cooks are seen working on an enormous cake, almost as tall as Big Mom herself. They're happily singing while doing their bidding.

Cook: "Lord Katakuri, about the biscuits, how should we do? We heard Lord Cracker was defeated?!"

Page 11:

Katakuri is introduced. He is a male Snakeneck with a goofy look.

Introduction Box: "Big Mom Pirates - Three Sweet Commanders - (Minister of Flour) - 7th Son of the Charlotte Family - Bounty: 1 Billion 4 Millions Berries"

Katakuri: "Oh, do you need biscuits? I just made some for you."

Cook: "That's great!! Thank you, Lord Katakuri!!"

Katakuri: "I got word from the Ministers that Straw Hat Luffy - the invader who took Cracker down - has been killed by Opera. So you don't need to worry about this stuff. Moreover, I'm still here as of now.

Page 12:

Chess Peacekeeper: "Lord Katakuri! Please follow us! You m-hmmhmhm"

The Chess Peacekeeper is suffocating.

Katakuri: "Please.. Quit annoying me, for God's sake! Who do you think I am?!"

Katakuri turns around to others Chess Peacekeepers.

Katakuri: "Instead of bothering me, why don't you patrol, for a change?"

Chess Peacekeepers: "Ye-Yes, sir!"

Page 13:

[Mirro-World]

Carrot: "Mirrors, mirrors in this hall! Tell us overall where to find them all!!"

Mirror: "Vinsmoke Sanji is sleeping in his room."

Mirror: "The groom just attacked Lord Bobbin."

Mirror: "The blonde Vinsmoke just ran past me."

All: "HUUUHHHHHHH???!!"

Jinbe: "Sounds like Sanji is on the move.."

Nami: "Yeah.. And I think I know where he's heading!! We must hurry!!"

Chopper: "Ya hear, Diesel?! Hurry!!"

Diesel: "Dam you, raccoon!! I'll remember this!!"

Page 14:

[Outskirts of Sweet City]

The lifeless King Baum is cut in two by a huge flying slash.

Sanji: "What in.. you!!"

Bobbin: "As if I would let the groom run away right from under my nose.. Boyyoyoyoyon!! And you, you're Straw Hat!! How come you're alive??! I must fix this!!"

Page 15:

Luffy: "I won't... ugh..."

Luffy collapses.

Sanji: "Luffy!!"

Bobbin tries to attack Luffy.

Sanji kicks Bobbin in the face. Bobbin crashes on King Baum.

Page 16:

Bobbin: "Vinsmoke Sanji.. That makes twice!!"

Sanji: "So what? We'll definitely get out of that mess!!"

Bobbin: "Don't dream of defeating me, you rookie!! You've just entered the New World!! Don't get too full of yourself!!"

Bobbin starts bobbing his head, making Sanji tired.

Sanji: "Wha---"

Bobbin: "I ate the Sleep-Sleep Fruit!! I can tire people around me!! I even wield one of the Meito, the mightiest Akumu!! How can you hope to beat me?!!"

Page 17:

Bobbin: "I'll start by this one."

Bobbin tries to stab an unconscious Luffy.

Sanji: "Lu-Luffy!! Ugh.."

A thunderbolt pierces through Bobbin.

Bobbin: "What??!"

Nami: "How dare you attack them when they're no longer conscious? That's some coward strategy.. And I'm fine with it! Now, please bring your sorry ass!! Because I'm Nami, the one who defeated your foolish Commander!!"

Carrot: "Yeahhh!! That's it, Nami!!"

Bobbin: "What?!!"

There's no chapter the following week.

Show more