2016-07-22

Crew Elimination Quiz – Nanatsu No Taizai

This thread will be the playground for the Nanatsu No Taizai Elimination Quiz.

How it works:

(An example for a previous Eli Quiz can be seen here)

I will post a question, and you have 60 seconds to answer correctly.

All crews and all crew members play this at the same time, everyone can & should post!

To answer correctly, one correct answer is sufficient. (View the "Crew Elimination" explanation below for more details.)

Any crew that didnt answer correctly will be eliminated.

After each question, I will announce the correct answer, the crews that were eliminated/advanced, and a short break later (60 seconds), I will post the next question.

This process will be repeated for a max of 7 rounds, and the last crew standing wins.

From the 5th round onwards, the last one to give the correct answer will also be eliminated. So answer quickly!

Crew Elimination:

This is a crew elimination game! That means if no member of a crew answers correctly, the entire crew is eliminated and out of the entire Eli Quiz.

To advance to the next round, 1 correct answer is sufficient: If 1 member answers correctly, the crew is safe and advances to the next round, even if all other crew members answer wrong.

So remember: It doesn't matter how many crew members answer correctly, as long as at least ONE answers correctly.

How to answer the questions:

Short and accurate answers are enough. This game is all about speed. There is no need for full names, correct spelling or long explanations.

Every user can only give one answer per question. Changing your answer is not possible. So make sure to post the correct answer on your first try!

Don't quote my question! Simply post the answer!

Scoring:

This Elimination Quiz is a chance to boost your crew's score. Only the winner of this game will earn points: 10 points.

Reminder:

All posts in this thread are invisible, so don't worry if you cannot see them after you've posted, they are still there!! You just cant see them.

When the Quiz is finished, all posts will be visible.

Good Luck & Enjoy!

Show more