2016-07-22

Welcome to the Fairy Tail Codename Drawing Game, another new addition in these Crew Events. This will be the playground for it ^^

How the Game is played:

This game consists of a series of games (Scrambled Names, Who am I?, Where am I?, Chapter Titles) from different Anime/Manga (Naruto, Attack On Titan, Tokyo Ghoul, Kingdom) and a drawing part. You will have to solve these games from four different anime/manga in order to find 4 codewords through the answers' first letters.

Once all four codewords are found, you will have to find out which codename is connected to all four words. Following that, you can start drawing in any way you want; Pen & Paper, Drawing Pads, Photoshop/Gimp, Sketchtoy, etc. The quality of the drawing however, is VITAL. It is the quality of the drawing that will give you the most points.

Example:

Spoiler:

Note: Whilst the list of anime/manga and the games are those below, it will be revealed at the start of the event whether Scrambled Names will be the Naruto game or any of the other anime/manga

1. Scrambled Names (Naruto) - oin (INO), yochi (CHIYO), ghtei-ailts (EIGHT-TAILS) = ICE

2. Who Am I? (AOT) - ...... = FAIRY

3. Where Am I? (TG) - ..... = LYON

4. Chapter Titles of particular pages (Kingdom) ..... = CLOTHES

Ice + Fairy + Lyon + Clothes: Name that connects them is GRAY. Ice is Gray's power, he's a fairy tail member, Lyon is his childhood friend and he takes off his clothes all the time. Then you draw Gray

Remember to post the codewords and the drawing together in the same post for maximum points ^^ The individual answers are not required.

Hence the final answer would be:

Spoiler: Final Answer:

Codewords:

Ice

Fairy

Lyon

Clothes

Codename: Gray

Duration:

You have 60 minutes to figure out and finish the Scrambled Names, Where am I, Who am I? and the Chapter Titles, find the codename and DRAW a character from Fairy Tail.

Drawing:

- Once you have the keyword, you need to draw.

- You can ask for confirmation as to whether the codename is correct at the expense of 2 points from the final score.

Scoring System:

Correct codewords posted (Ice, Fairy, Lyon, Clothes) will be allotted 2 points each and an extra 2 points if all are correct.

Final drawing will be allotted 20 points. The first place will get 20 points, 2nd place 18 points, 3rd place 16 points, 4th place 14 points and so on. The ranking will be decided by a board of marine judges including me, judged by the quality of the drawing in addition to points assigned by user votings. If more than 1 drawing is clearly linked with all 4 words, then the drawing is still accepted as correct.

Additional Notes: Team cooperation is vital here. One member will find this extremely hard to do by himself. There's just too much to do in one hour. Teamwork is extremely vital and prior preparation is probably required

Make sure you post the drawing or the URL for your drawing + codewords here BEFORE the end of the 60 minute limit on the same post! If you are too late, points will be deducted depending on lateness.

Every post in this thread is invisible, so don't worry if you can't see your answer, they're still there

Good luck & Have fun!!

Examples of the four games can be found here:

1. Scrambled Names - Game First letter needed

2. Who Am I? - Game First letter needed as well.

3. Where Am I? - Same as Who Am I but with pictures of places. First Letter needed.

4. Chapter Titles Game - Game - In this case, the number of the chapter is not important, but rather the first letter of the title.

Show more