2014-08-14

Hello folks, nice to see you all today. It has been an interesting few weeks in the world of wrestling. TNA is looking like they have lost their cable deal, Sting surprised people by appearing at Comic Con alongside Hulk Hogan, Paul Heyman and Daniel Bryan and Nikki Bella had a nip slip. The main reason I’m here though, is to give you all a little surprise, which I suppose isn't really a surprise since it’s in the title. It’s the “Biggest Party of the Summer” this weekend, so I thought I’d give it a go at churning out a predictions column for the craic of it. The catch? I’m not alone, but only because he was bothering me right after Battleground to do a collaboration with him. You may have seen him put up a fight against Cult recently in the LOP Grand Prix, but I know him more over in the land of Twitter (come join). Ladies and germs, the Awful Australian (no zzzorf), Matt!

Ha! Cheers for that intro Randall, I guess. Gosh, if I'm the Awful Australian, I would hate to know what you call zzzorf. Enough of that craic shit though, it's a stupid word. Matter of fact, no stupid Northern Ireland slang. I wouldn't say I was bothering you, more of a friendly conversation, but we ain't friends, so yeah. Guess this is awkward now, but I like you more than that pompous ass 'Plan, if that's any consolation? I will agree with you that our lovely readers should come join in on the fun in Twitter land, as long as they’re not like 'Plan, they are more then welcome!

‘Plan slander, you’ve got to love it. As for my slang, you’ll leave it alone or I’ll bate the back of the legs aff ye. Anyway, this isn’t a multi-racial mud slinging contest, this is a predictions column, so why don't we get down to the nitty gritty? (Please note that we aren’t predicting the pre-show because it hasn’t been announced at the time of completing and posting this.)

Yes please, as I have no fucking idea what the hell you just said you drunken bastard. Why don't you kick us off, I'm sure everyone that talks to you on Twitter will know what match you are going to start with.

Rusev vs Jack Swagger in a Flag match

There’s only one thing I need to know, coming out of this match. Will Lana finally sit on my face? (Twitter joke)

Well that's not really fair. I should get first dibs seeing as I am younger and do come from the land down under.

Ha, innuendo, I think. As for the match, I thoroughly enjoyed their first meeting at Battleground and a flag match seems like an excellent choice for the rubber match (they had a second match on Main Event). You’d think with the fact I’m from Northern Ireland, I could care less for the U.S. going up against the Russians, but that isn’t the case. I’ve always been a fan of Swagger and have enjoyed Rusev since his debut (along with Lana of course), so I’m in the neutral camp with either being a satisfying result. As for which leader I prefer more? Has to be Putin over Obama and not because I’m racist. Ever think you’d have seen Jack Swagger as a face though?

Innuendo indeed. Definitely agree with you in regards to their match at Battleground. I enjoyed it, but they seemed to be holding something back for a further match down the line. I have yet to see the match from Main Event, so can't say if that was good or not. Swagger was protected by the way he lost at Battleground, just like I'm sure Rusev will be protected here if he doesn't pick up the win. I don't like the idea of Rusev losing if they are not going to continue this feud after Summerslam, but if they are it's a win for all involved. Swagger will pick up the momentum and Rusev will be on the back foot in a feud for the first time. Will make for some good tv on the road to Night of Champions. A little racist? Ha, please Randall. Don't insult our intelligence. In regards to Swagger being a face, personally always thought he'd make a better heel. He has surprised me with the crowd reactions he is getting, but surely that's just to do with the current storyline. Will be interesting to see what he does once this feud is over. Would you like to make another Lana comment or shall we get to our predictions on this match?

Interesting thought about when this feud ends, will people still be cheering Swagger? I’ll always be a fan regardless, but it’s one to keep an eye on. Let us move forward before I stay too long on the subject of Lana….

Hmm tough to say. I would like to think so as I like the guy, and having Zeb with him I think will definitely help keep the cheers around. Fingers crossed. I don't want to say goodbye to Lana though :( she's so pretty. This sucks.

Randy - Rusev
Matt - Jack Swagger

Randy Orton vs Roman Reigns

So the rise of the Roman Empire. Well it's certainly a slow rise I'll say that, which is a positive. When I listen to Roman Reigns, he isn't ready. When I see him in the ring, he isn't ready. Yes, I'll give it to him that he can hit his signature moves quite well, but we need to see more. How much longer are they going to keep protecting him in tag matches or stipulation one on one matches i.e. the Last Man Standing match with Kane on Raw last week? He had a really good match, I thought, with Del Rio on Smackdown last month, I believe. Reigns can put on good matches, that I'm not worried about, I can see the glimpses of something big under the surface. Just the more I think about his rise it takes me back to Orton's rise when they put the title on him way too early. Now the good thing about this match is that Orton is a ring general and will take control of this match, and his slow methodical pace should work really well with Reigns' move set. I'm expecting a quality match from these two, nothing extraordinarily amazing, but quality nonetheless. I'd be shocked if Orton hasn't been told to go out there and make Reigns look like a million bucks, much like Angle vs Cena from No Way Out 2005. Sorry I've gone on quite a while Randall, I know how much you want to talk about your boy Reigns so please proceed.

You have me mistaken for Mazza, because last time I checked, I was advocating Rollins in his Smarks Court columns, TWICE! I am a fan of Reigns, or well, still kinda am, but I’m losing interest quickly. Best way to sum up how I feel, is to read ‘Plan’s column about him. He hits the spear right on the midsection and that is exactly my sentiments. I agree with your comparisons to Orton’s rise in his career, which was 10 years ago when he defeated my favourite for the World Title. Before that, I was a massive fan of his Legend Killer stuff, but as soon as he turned face and won the title, I became disinterested. Reigns could easily fall into the same situation. He was a badass as a part of The Shield but now he’s out on his own, he’s being expose for his limitations.

As for the match, I don’t think it’s going to be that great. Orton is slow and methodical and with Reigns seemingly only having signatures moves, it’ll be Orton in control the majority of the match. Reigns will be hitting hope spots and a possible HHH interference at the end will possibly set up Reigns/HHH down the line. Probably one of the matches I’m least looking forward to, bar Brie/Stephanie.

Well when it comes to ATTITUDE! I rarely pay attention to what Maz has to say so you could be right, I may have confused you two. Hold on a second there Randy. You're telling us all to read 'Plan's columns? Something is definitely going on here, maybe 'Plan has hacked you, I don't know. Just go back to the insulting 'Plan guy we all know. Now back onto things that are actually important, the Legend Killer gimmick you brought up is probably honestly my favourite work of Orton's career. Absolutely loved that. But all in all I see how good he is but I've just never been interested in him. Just like I'm not going to be interested in Reigns. From the second The Shield debuted Ambrose was always going to be my guy from them that I got behind. And if this injury to Bryan leads to the worst possible outcome he'll be the main guy I'm behind for years to come. Part of me really hopes Reigns crashes and burns so they realise they were pushing the wrong Shield member, and that the jacked up stereotypical wrestler from the 80/90's isn't really that important that Vince and co like to think it is. The adult men will turn on Reigns just as quick as they turned on Cena if all he does is the same old crap.

Onto the match, the things you seem to be dreading is actually what I think will make this match good. This match is just going to have shenanigans of some kind I feel. You mentioned HHH interference before and that seems like the most logical to me, and maybe only choice for interference. At the end of the day though I see Reigns picking up the win to either continue the feud with Orton or to move onto HHH.

Randy - Randy Orton
Matt - Roman Reigns by Pinfall

Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins in a Lumberjack match.

So a fucking Lumberjack match! Fucking awesome right? Get the fuck outta here with this bullshit. First they fuck me over at Battleground with these two, and now this. I'm not happy, in case you couldn't tell Randall. The positive I will take away from this being the stip is that no chance in hell is this the end of the feud. We will be getting another match if not two between these guys. I believe it was Leaf who chimed in on my conversation with Maz about this match on Twitter, saying Ambrose might have picked this match so Rollins couldn't just run away. At first I said that makes sense, but the more I thought about it the angrier I got with the stipulation. Ambrose wants to get his hands on Rollins so badly and make him hurt. Sure, a Lumberjack match stops him running away but it also hinders what he can physically do to him. He could have picked a Street Fight or No Holds Barred match or a friggin Steel Cage match where running away again isn't an option to lose the match. But that is why I feel we'll get one of those two matches at Night of Champions and we could have the third and final match between these guys inside Hell in a Cell. Fuck that would be awesome. So I am quite filthy with the stipulation but I believe they did it to not give away too much so soon. How do you feel about this match now Randall?

After watching the promo that Dean Ambrose cut, announcing the lumberjack stipulation, I didn’t feel as disappointed. Ambrose made it sound badass with statements like “a wall of flesh” but like you say, a cage match would have made more sense so Rollins couldn’t escape. Ambrose’s comment about making enemies stood out to me and got me thinking about two scenarios that could unfold. The first one is The Authority picking all heels to be the lumberjacks, stacking the deck against Ambrose and causing him to lose. The second scenario is the lumberjacks causing a no contest by attacking both guys at the end of a well fought match. Both scenarios involve a rematch at Night of Champions and the end of the feud at Hell in a Cell inside the structure. I don’t normally fantasy book, but I’d be quite happy with that outcome. What do you think?

Well I've just sat back and thought about this match for a few days. I don't like the stip, but these guys will make it work. They have yet to do a bad thing since they debuted. After watching the Ambrose promo from Smackdown you speak of for a second time, I wouldn't say my excitement level is as big as it was before the stip was announced but it has risen some. As for your scenarios both seem quite likely to me. Highly doubt either guy wins this match cleanly. I'm thinking scenario 3. We have a face lumberjack turn and help Rollins win the match? Who you may ask? I have no friggin idea lol. Maybe a certain champion that doesn't have a match but I really hate that spastic and don't want him to do anything on the card. If we could get Rollins vs Ambrose inside Hell in a Cell as the blowoff match to their feud and they are given 20-25 minutes, I think we are looking at the new match of the year.

At least we both know that Rollins and Ambrose are going to produce, regardless of the shit-pulation. I’m still struggling to pick a winner though, outside of the scenarios I’ve already suggested. There’s definite shenanigans afoot, it just depends who it ends up benefitting. Fuck it, I know who I’m going for….

God damn it. I thought you were going to go the other way with this. I think Rollins needs to pick up the win here for this feud to continue on in a strong way and make Ambrose even more hungrier to hurt him.

Randy - Seth Rollins by some kind of sorcery
Matt - Seth Rollins by Pinfall.

AJ Lee © vs Paige for the WWE Divas Title

It’s common knowledge for the Twitter crew to know how I used to react whenever AJ Lee came on my screen. I would audible groan/drool (on Skype) which freaked them out. Since her return though, I feel like she should eat something (must. resist. making joke.) because she looks thinner than I last remember, which I’m not sure is possible. Maybe I’ve just moved on with Renee Young, Lana and Sasha Banks entering my life, or maybe it’s because she is shacked up with that manwhore CM Punk, but I still wouldn’t say no.

Hmm, I have been sidetracked again. Thoughts on the feud, Matt?

Well Randall, I've said it before and I'll say it again, Paige did nothing for me when she won the championship from AJ the night after Mania. I was quite bored with her character and the way she was booked after picking up the win. So I might have said a quiet thank fuck for that when AJ returned and got her championship back. Now with that being said, I'm digging this feud. I'm digging Paige and her character development. I love her in the heel role, and it's actually made me care about her for the first time she's come up from NXT. This feud reminds me a little of Trish vs Mickie actually. Was talking to Mav on Twitter recently and he said it reminds him of Orton vs Christian from 2011, because they are booking it like they would a male feud and that's why it's been so well done. Now hopefully these girls can put on a better match than they did at Battleground, I'm expecting them to knock this out of the park. Give these ladies 10-12 minutes and if they clean up the sloppiness that was in their match at Battleground this could be one of the best diva matches we have seen in a long time. You have high hopes for this match Randall? Or is this just another match to get your inner creep gawd on?

I look forward to this match indeed, as I’ve been enjoying Paige’s “Mickie” routine and I know both ladies can produce in the ring (and in the sack too). I just hope they click better than last month, because it seemed off between the two. Now that we have a definite heel and face, I can see the chemistry being better within each role. Ugh, hard to pick the winner though, but I’ll go with the (first) crazy one..

If only you could know they could produce on a personal level. AJ, Paige, Lana. Your idea of heaven ain't it? As you just said, and I said earlier, the match between them at Battleground was definitely sloppy. Hopefully it doesn't mean they can't work together, cause they both can wrestle. Hmm I'm torn, I feel AJ chasing the belt now Paige is a heel would make for better tv, but I don't think they are going to give it back to Paige. Well this early anyway. So I'm going to go with an AJ win here, but by the awesome roll up.

Randy - AJ Lee
Matt - AJ Lee via Roll Up of Doom

Chris Jericho vs Bray Wyatt (Eric Rowan and Luke Harper are banned from ringside)

So I'm about to say something that I'm sure I'm in the minority on. This feud does nothing for me. And that pains me to say it cause I love Jericho. Now I don't know if they were just going through the motions at Battleground and saving something for Summerslam but that match wasn't bad by any means it was just there. Certainly not what I expected from these two. Hopefully they can prove me wrong and put on a corker of a match at Summerslam. So Jericho beats Bray, cleanly, at Battleground with Harper and Rowan ejected from ringside and they won't be ringside for this match either. Now I'm sure most of us were shocked that Jericho won the way he did at Battleground, but if you honestly think he is beating Bray again I'm going to politely ask you to get off whatever drugs you are on. Just ain't going to happen. How do you see this going down Randall?

I’ll safely dispose of those drugs. Be right back….

Ah, that’s better. Gotta say, was disappointed in their match at Battleground. It was fun, but it just wasn’t clicking together and I hope it’s not because they were holding back like you said. Was surprised that Jericho won, but since John Cena already raped the Wyatt Family during his feud with that, I shouldn’t really be. I can’t get into the Wyatts since then and this feud with Jericho has been alright, but nothing that makes me want to check it out.

Saying that though, could we see a new member of the Wyatt Family debut at Summerslam? Sure, Harper and Rowan are banned, but it’s a family, which can a lot more members. Unfortunately when I suggested this last week on Twitter, people replied back with the answer of Bo Dallas. I really hate you all. Fuck Bo Dallas. Even though I say that, I don’t actually have an answer as to who it could be if it did go down. We shall see. I gotta go with Bray Wyatt to win at the end of the day, regardless.

Well hopefully Wyatt doesn't fall victim to the Cena curse. The curse you may ask? Going down the position on the card he was in before he was feuding with Cena. The following all had their main event aspirations suffer after feuding and losing to Cena and either never regained prominence or took a while to get back to the top: JBL, Khali, Umaga, Miz, Barrett, Ryback, Henry, ADR. Sandow. Could Wyatt be the next to add to that list? Hopefully not. Well surely our lovely readers wouldn't be silly enough to suggest Bo Dallas to us. Do they not realise how much we hate that twat? Actually, Leaf would of been one of those who suggested him. At the end of the day, I see these two fixing out the little problems they seem to have in chemistry and putting on a good match. Won't be match of the night but it will be enjoyable. As for a result? I'm going with a clean win for Bray here to continue the feud into the final match between these two at Night of Champions.

Randy - Bray Wyatt
Matt - Bray Wyatt by Pinfall

The Miz © vs Dolph Ziggler for the WWE Intercontinental Title

When thinking of what to type, I suddenly found myself searching Wikipedia for the roles that these two guys are emulating (no, not your annoying countrywoman) from Summerslam 1992. The match in question was Shawn Michaels vs Rick Martel in a singles match, where neither man was allowed to hit each other in the face. The Miz (Rick Martel) versus Dolph Ziggler (Shawn Michaels) is the modern day equivalent, except Ziggler doesn’t care about his face, yet is a show-off like HBK. I’m digging this new gimmick by The Miz, as playing the heel has always been his strong point. Maybe because he looks/acts like an annoying prick and you cannot fight the urge to punch him so much that it works. His face run was terrible and I’m glad to see he’s back with a bit of purpose against a superior opponent. I can see this being a fun match, how about you?

This has hot opener written all over it for me and why I have this as my third match i'm looking forward to the most. I love the fucking Miz. But I also love Ziggler. I really hate when two people I like face off. These two did have a stellar Raw match a few weeks ago, so I'm not expecting anything other then that this time around. You can guarantee Ziggler will be motivated to try and steal the show from Cena/Lesnar, and when Miz is switched on and motivated he can put on good matches. This should be better than the Raw match, hopefully these guys can get close to 20 minutes, and I definitely can see them pushing for a 4 star match. Actually hate that you got to start on this match, as I had that Michaels v Martel match down in my notes to talk about. Bastard. But you covered it well. You see this match being as good as I think it'll be or you think I'm overestimating it? I'm not sure how this match will end however, don't think this is the end of the feud. So a screwy win for either guy is a possibility. How about yourself?

Got to go with a Miz retain, via shenanigans. Wonder is Sheamus will somehow get involved, creating the rumoured triple threat or title unification at Night of Champions? He is strangely off the card for some reason. Not that I’m complaining. Damn Irish…..

Fuck that stupid Irish bastard off. Why did you even have to mention him? You know how much I can't stand the guy. Or Irish people in general. I'm going with my boy, The Miz, but shenanigans you say? Nah I don't see that happening. I see Miz going over 100% clean here, unless he uses dirty heel tactics, but a win is a win for my boy. Should be a really good match we get here to kick off the show.

Randy - The Miz
Matt - The Miz by Pinfall

Brie Bella vs Stephanie McMahon

I have already done a column with regards to this “match”, so you can give your thoughts on it because I just don’t care.

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Whoops sorry about that. Seemed to fall asleep when I started to write about this. Maybe it's to do with the fact that I don't fucking care. But we are here to give our predictions so I guess we should talk about this. Hmm Lana <3 she's so pretty. Can't we talk about her instead Randy?

She is so hot, I could watch that figure for hours on end. So….about this match? Stephanie to win, because I give zero fucks about Brie Bella and just want this all over with.

There's an actual match? Keep getting distracted thinking of Lana. So seeing as I myself give zero fucks about this, and especially Brie in particular, of course she will win, just to piss me off. Anyway, enough has been said about this crap for my liking so I'll take us on to the main event shall I?

Randy - Stephanie McMahon
Matt - Brie Bella by Submission

John Cena © vs Brock Lesnar for the WWE World Heavyweight Title

So, the match I am looking forward to seeing the second most, well maybe most now thanks to that fucking stupid stipulation to the Rollins/Ambrose match. I have always wanted a rematch between these two, but as good as this has the potential to be it's the aftermath that is going to leave a bad taste in my mouth. Cena either beats Lesnar again, when he doesn't need nor did he need the rub the first time, or Lesnar will win then disappear for months with the championship. I get why they went with this match, don't get me wrong, but it didn't need the championship on the line. Alright enough negativity from me, that's your job. I just want Cena to charge the fuck at Lesnar again and get absolutely destroyed. So thoughts on the inevitable Cena win Randall?

Whenever I watched the Cena/Lesnar from Extreme Rules 2012, my mouth was open the whole time. After the initial (failed) charge by Cena, the match consisted of Cena getting his ass kicked from bell to bell. The only downside to the match was the typical “Super Cena” finish of coming back from tons of punishment and winning after a few moves. Sure, it put the message across that Lesnar is indeed an ass kicker, but shouldn’t a more mainstream guy with legit MMA skills, be able to beat a wrestler? Yeah, Lesnar got a win against HHH few months later, but the threat/mystique was already tarnished.

As for this match, I’m excited by it. I’ve gone off Cena since the build to Wrestlemania i.e. not giving a fuck about anything that he does, but since we already know what Cena and Lesnar can produce, I will care this once. The difference this time is, Lesnar has more seasoning since their last meeting and of course, he conquered the Undertaker’s streak. The man is probably the most hated guy in WWE right now because of that fact. I hate him, but I can’t help but cheer for him against Cena. My only concern is that the match won’t live up to the bout at Extreme Rules and I think it’ll be because the match is just a standard fight, unless they add a last minute stipulation to it. Not saying it will need it, but I wouldn’t complain if they did.

The end result though? Tough call. Cena does NOT need to beat Lesnar. He has before when it wasn’t needed and it doesn’t need to happen again. On the other hand, we have a part timer in Lesnar who might not be around until the Road to Wrestlemania, yet he did beat the Streak and needs to continue looking strong. A defeat to Cena would waste the Streak being broken, so a win is needed to continue being the Beast until the time comes for him to put over the next main eventer (Reigns, Wyatt, etc). Of course, a DQ/no contest could save face for both and maybe cause a cash-in for Seth Rollins on Cena because Lesnar destroyed him, but I’d rather it not happen. So, are you going with Cena to retain?

No bloody way Cena wins this. If he beats Lesnar by pinfall I can see you and me absolutely raging. By submission? Think I'll end up in an asylum. It just can't happen. You make a very good point about this not living up to the bout they had two years ago. At the present time we don't have a stipulation added to the match, but we very well could in the next two weeks to stack the deck against Cena even more. Does it need a stipulation added? Not necessarily. Lesnar can wrestle, and yes, so can Cena. Will it be better than the first without a stipulation? No I don't think so. But this also being the second match between these two I feel takes away some of the anticipation and the aura that you felt when they first squared off at Extreme Rules.

I've seen plenty of people suggest that if Cena wins we could get a cash in by Rollins. I would like to see Rollins win the big one, but I don't think he ever will (hi 'Plan!) so the time isn't now. Even if he does cash in it still won't make up for the fact Cena beat Lesnar. There is absolutely no scenario that I would be fine with Cena winning. I've said for months Reigns vs Lesnar is what we'll get at Wrestlemania 31, and a certain Rollins mark thought I was losing my mind when I suggested it to him (I know how much you'd love that as you are clearly aboard the Reigns train) Lesnar should be booked as an unstoppable force. I'm sure they will make it into a storyline that the man who broke the streak can't be beaten. And when Lesnar loses next, which should be at 31 as he'll be champion, it should be made to be a big deal. As I said earlier I don't like the fact that Lesnar could disappear for months on end. When he signed his new contract I believe I remember that it had more dates in it then the first. But maybe, just maybe, he could win the title then show up for every ppv and defend his championship. I listened to a podcast earlier this week where they talked about saving your biggest stars for the PPVs. Have Lesnar ONLY appear on PPVs and you can have Heyman on Raw pushing the upcoming matches and saying "You don't get to see my client Brock Lesnar for free, if you want to see him you have to pay" that right there would be an incentive for people to buy the network. Who honestly wouldn't want to see Brock "YOLO" Lesnar in another Hell in a Cell match or a TLC match? This match has the potential to be amazing, but it is all in the follow up for me. Any more thoughts you drunken Northern Irishman?

I can dig the idea of a “PPV only” Lesnar while Heyman does the talking on the shows and it makes it even more of a spectacle to see Brock AND the WWE World Heavyweight Title when he finally does appear. Let’s just hope he does win...

Why? Why say that? You know how angry I'm going to get if Cena wins. Seeing these two face off at the end of Raw actually got me pumped to see this. I was wanting for there to be some violence but thankfully it wasn't booked that way. Nicely done. Adds some more buildup to the initial contact we get at the start of the match.

Matt - Brock "The Beast Incarnate" Lesnar via 3 F5's
Randy - Brock “YOLO” Lesnar

So despite all the typing and predicting, I’m not overly hyped for Summerslam. It’s weird, considering I’m looking forward to Rollins/Ambrose and Lesnar/Cena, but I’ll just put it down to my state of mind these days. Lucky you gets to see it on the WWE Network that just debuted in Australia, correct?

Well thankfully one of us is excited for this event. This card has the potential to be rather great. I will say Cena/Lesnar is match of the night for me, by way of default thanks to the stipulation in the Ambrose/Rollins match. You would be correct, debuted nearly three hours ago as of this writing. Having a piss up and pizza at mine with a few mates and settling down for a long network session. More then welcome to join Randall...

I’ll just have to stick with good old streams for now (no shame) until the Network comes out in October for us. PPvs are basically the only reason I’m going to subscribe, to be honest, but at least I’ll have a catalogue of stuff to look through for future references (because YouTube sucks). Any last words, Matt?

Well I'm with you, PPVs here cost $29.95 and then $34.95 for Mania. So saves me a little money I guess. Hopefully by the end of the year they can add more fresh programming. I'm really looking forward to the Monday Night Wars series, as I was only about 5-8 years old when that went down, so would like to look back on it now with matured eyes. Would like to let people know to keep an eye out for the Grand Prix final that is going on between 'Plan and Cult right now. Great columnists so give both some love and give their columns a read and leave them some feed once they are posted. Hopefully you guys liked this, your feedback would be appreciated. I haven't ran it by Randall but if you guys enjoyed reading this we'll be back for Night of Champions. Lastly I want to thank you Randall for giving me this opportunity. I really enjoyed writing with you.

You can get that all for just $9.99. Ugh, I made that stupid joke. Think that’s my cue to end this travesty. Thanks for reading, your feedback is greatly welcomed and you can follow Matt (@HBK4EVER17) and myself (check the sig) on Twitter if you want to threaten us. Until then, enjoy Summerslam and please don’t kill too many people if Cena wins.

Show more