2014-08-19

Hi! I'm Nitya, 25 years old female. Currently I'm studying English Teaching at one of private university in Central Jakarta. I am now looking for a job as freelance photographer or digital imaging artist for I have experiences in this field. I have been learning basic-advanced photography in Oktagon School of Photography (Neumatt), and joined photography club at my campus. I also have worked (internship) in Femina Group magazine and Diera Bachir Photography (famous photographer for Indonesian public figures) I am a hard-working, committed, and easy-going person. I can speak and write English fluently. As I am in my last year of study, I have 3 days free of college (monday, wednesday, and saturday) I live in Bekasi (outer Jakarta) but am flexible to go around South and Central Jakarta :) If you have any jobs related to photography / digital imaging photo (photo retouch), please contact me through SMS/Whatsapp 08129727219 or email me nitya.lovey@gmail.com my portfolio: www.nityakrisnantari.blogspot.com Thanks!

Show more