1. Recruitment Section:
- Review manpower requisitions forms and route them for approval as per company chart of authority.
- Use internal and external recruitment boards’ databases to search for potential candidates to fill in the job openings.
- Maintain internal database of updated Job Descriptions and local advertisements and ensure content is accurate, professional and compliant within company standard.
- Using internal database, screen available CV’s and forward the shortlisted ones to the Hiring Manager and after confirmation arrange for the interviews.
- Whenever required, conduct initial phone screening of candidates and assist with the interviewing process.
- Design assessments and attach them to the manpower requisitions based on job categories.
- Conduct reference and background checking on selected candidates.
- Share the best practices within the different countries and ensure standardization of recruitment processes across the region.
- Identify the best recruitment channels within countries; advertise vacancies in local newspapers and career portals while ensuring compliance within internal recruitment branding guidelines.
- Manage the university relations within the geographic area of responsibility.
- Lead recruitment campaigns across this region to achieve diversity goals.
- Identify suitable recruitment consultants; manage the relationship with the third parties.
- Provide weekly reports regarding open requisitions, filled positions and other specified recruitment metrics.
2. Training and Development Section:
- Review available job description against set training plans and coordinate preparation with home department.
- Conduct orientation program for new hires on regularly and based on groups and/or individual basis.
- Maintain records of training activities and employee progress and monitor effectiveness of programs.
- Develop and administer quality training courses and other non-technical training modules which may include facilitation, coaching, communication, and leadership.
- Follow up employees personal development through talent 360 system making sure that required training course being competed as per set timeline accordingly.
- Manage the internship and summer students programme by following up with relevant educational institutes and home department concerning set training plan and evaluation process.
- Identify and prioritize current and future organizational learning & development requirements.
- Produce required reports on progress in according to above plan.
Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Education, Training, and Library
Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
Apply Now -
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Search All Jobs