Aspect is a global software and IT services firm specializing in applying Microsoft unified communications and collaboration to help customers achieve optimal results through enhanced business processes across the enterprise and in the contact center. Aspect provides IT consulting, integration services and business applications. For more information, visit www.aspect.com. Follow Aspect on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/AspectUC.
GENERAL SCOPE & SUMMARY
Develops and delivers detailed IT solutions through consulting project activities. Responsibilities include interpersonal skills, project estimating, and mentoring junior staff. Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and solution deployment. Performance is typically evaluated based on utilization, (75% target). May participate in project management activities include interaction with company and client managers and cost/schedule monitoring. May have some financial responsibilities including project cost estimating, proposal generation, and invoicing. May participate in sales and proposal presentations in addition to completing ongoing team account activities. Identifies additional product/services opportunities in customer organization. Performance is typically measured by the capture of the consulting engagement and/or delivery of agreed solutions within budgeted hours. Helps companies develop strategies and programs related to the integration of technology solutions in alignment to business operations. Researches and recommends various technology/systems options to optimize a company function or processes.
**PRIMARY ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES**
* Develop SharePoint solutions that creatively utilize industry best practices to meet client objectives
* As a member of the Aspect Collaboration team, lead the company in defining new uses for portals technologies
* Ensure integrity and security of SharePoint data
* Anticipate and resolve potential SharePoint problems
* Provide SharePoint mentoring to junior members of the Aspect team
* Five to ten years comprehensive experience analyzing, designing, implementing, deploying, training and supporting a wide variety of large and complex applications
* Strong Microsoft-focused experience working with SharePoint 2007, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013
* SharePoint custom web part development, and migrating environments
* Hands-on experience using Microsoft Content Management Server and Web Content Management functionality contained in SharePoint 2010 including site, template, and/or master page design, architecture, security, authoring and workflow
* Experience working with XML/XSL/XSD, web services, SOAP and WSDL
* Thorough knowledge developing Microsoft Office 2010/2013 solutions, including InfoPath
* Deep .NET expertise
* SQL skills - SSRS, SSIS, SSAS a plus
* Excellent client interaction skills, including verbal and written communications
* MCSD, MCAD, MCDBA, and/or MCSE certifications a plus
* Willingness to be onsite at customers location as needed.
* Travel up to 70% sometimes required based on project needs.
*Postal Code:* 37027-7522
*Category:* Professional Services
*Job Type:* Fulltime-Regular