2016-01-14

Deviant Art

Shop Mobile

More Submit Join

Barney Live! in NYC (with Winkette) Chapter 5

by KrofftFan96, Apr 13, 2014, 7:12:52 PM

Literature / Fan Fiction / General Fiction

After the song, Barney asked everyone, "Is everybody feeling better now?"

Everyone cheered.

"Okay great!" said Barney. "Now let's all head back to the backyard and catch up with BJ and Baby Bop!"

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!" cried the kids.

The curtain went up as the set of the backyard appeared. But it was darken up since it was suppose to be nighttime.

"Hi guys!" said BJ, spotting Barney and the gang. "Did you catch the Winkster and Winkette yet?!"

"Noooooo," said Tosha, with a frown on her face. "We give up."

"What?" said BJ, all surprised. "You can't give up."

"Well, why not?" said Min.

"Because giving up is not a good decision," said BJ. "You should always keep trying until something you want comes to you."

"BJ's right," said Kathy. "We're gonna find a way to get the Barney Bag and Baby Bop's blankey back from those prankster siblings."

"Can we take a break from the chase for a little while?" asked Julie. "I want to do something else."

"Sure Julie," said Barney. "What would you like to play?"

"How does London Bridge sound?" asked Baby Bop.

"That sounds like fun," said Julie. "Let's play!"

So Barney and Derek held their hands together and raised them up high to make a pretend bridge while everyone else sang the song and going through the pretend bridge.

After that, they played some other games from tag, catch, and even had a running race. But then it started to get darker and darker by the minute.

"I wish we can play more games," said Shawn. "But it's getting dark."

"Ooooooh!" said Baby Bop, spotting some stars coming into the sky. "The stars are coming out! Look at them!"

"Wow!" said BJ, seeing the starts in the sky. "They're so pretty, sissy!"

"I see the first star!" said Derek, seeing a big star shining a lot. "Look everyone! Over there!"

"How do you know if it's the first star in the sky, Derek?" asked Baby Bop.

"The first star is always the brightess star in the sky during the night, Baby Bop," said Derek.

"Oh okay," said Baby Bop. "Can I make a wish to it?"

"Of course," said Derek, with a smile. "Go ahead and make a wish."

"Alrighty," said Baby Bop, looking at the first star. "Star light, star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might. Have the wish I made tonight."

She paused and said, "Please mister star? Can we have the Barney Bag back and see the surprise? And will you bring me back my blankey? It's really, really soft. And it's yellow. I miss it very much. Thank you."

"Star light, star bright," said a female voice in the distance. "First star I see tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might, Have the wish I've made tonight."

"Who's that?" asked Kathy, looking around all confused.

"I don't know," said Barney. "But it sounds familiar."

"There they are!" cried the kids.

The voice came from Winkette, who was with the Winkster in the middle of the audience.

"Could it be?" said BJ. "It's the Winkster and Winkette!"

"Thank you, kids," said Barney, to the audience. "Thank you for your help."

He paused and said, "You know, everybody has they're own special wish in life. So let's all be quiet and hear what the twins wish for? Listen."

The audience quiet down and listened carefully on what the Winkster and Winkette had to say.

"My sister and I took this bag," said the Winkster, with a frown.

"And we also took this soft blankey," said Winkette, getting tears in her eyes.

"It's all because we wanted you all to play with us," said the Winkster.

"But now that we wish upon a star," said Winkette, beginning to quietly cry in sorrow, "my brother and I had real friends to stay with us."

The Winkster and Winkette hugged each tightly while crying on each other.

"Awwwwwwwww," everyone said, feeling sorry for the siblings.

"Awww Winkette," said Barney. "Don't cry. We'll all be friends with you. And you, too, Winkster."

"Really?!" gasped Winkette, calming herself down so quickly. "Honest?!"

"You will?!" gasped the Winkster.

"Why sure!" said Barney, with a big smile. "Of course!"

"Oh boy!" said Winkette, grabbing the Winkster's hand. "Come on, Winkster!"

"Alright sis!" said the Winkster, running onto the stage with his sister.

"That is so wonderful that you guys want to be friends with me and the Winkster," said Winkette.

"Why don't you tell them the story, Winkette," said the Winkster, putting the Barney Bag down on the ground.

"You got it," said Winkette, then turning to the gang and saying. "You see, my brother and I don't have any friends of our own. And we thought that playing a nice game of chase would be fun. And......it would......almost be like having some friends to hang out with."

"But you two didn't have the Barney Bag and Baby Bop's blankey away," said Kathy.

"All you two had to do was say "Please, can I be your friend?" said Shawn.

"Huh?" said Winkette, all confused "Really? Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure," said Shawn.

"We only had to say please?" said the Winkster, all surprised.

"Yeah," said Barney, Baby Bop, and BJ.

"Mmm hmm," said the kids, nodding their heads.

"The magic words are please and thank you," said Min.

"That's right, Min," said Tosha, with a smile.

"Wow," said Winkette. "We should have realized that, huh Winkster?"

"Uhhh...you should of," said the Winkster. "You knew that."

"No I didn't," said Winkette. "You knew it all along. You're just pretending to know it even though you don't."

"Are you calling me stupid?" asked the Winkster, pointing to himself while feeling offended.

"No," said Winkette. "Why would I call you that?"

"Cause you think I'm not smart!" said the Winkster.

"I don't!" said Winkette.

"Yes you do!" said the Winkster.

"No!" said Winkette.

"Yes!" said the Winkster.

"Nuh uh!" said Winkette.

"Yuh huh!" said the Winkster.

"Winkster! Winkette!" said Barney. "Stop fighting! You owe everyone an apology for stealing things that weren't yours."

"Oooookaaay," said the Winkster and Winkette. "We're sorry."

"We promise we won't take things that don't belong to us again," said Winkette.

"Good," said Barney.

"So Winkster," Derek said to the Winkster. "What is it like to have a sister?"

"Oh, having a twin sister is great," said the Winkster, placing his hand on Winkette's shoulder. "Winkette keeps me company when every I need her. We like to play games together and talk to each other a lot. Even though we sometimes fight, she'll always be my sister."

"Awwwwww," said everyone, with a smile.

Then the Winkster and Winkette started to sing a song about what it's like to be twin siblings.

After the song, the twins gave each other a big hug.

"That must feel good to be brother and sister," said Julie.

"It sure does," said Winkette, with a smile.

"Wait a minute," said Baby Bop. "How are you two twins? You're not the same gender."

"We're fraternal twins," said the Winkster. "Meaning that my sister and I don't look alike, yet we were born on the same day of the year."

"So that basically means that we celebrate our birthdays at once," said Winkette.

"Ooooooooh," said Baby Bop. "So it's a double birthday!"

"That's right," said the Winkster, with a smile.

"Here Baby Bop," said Winkette, giving Baby Bop the blanket back to her. "Here's your blankey. I'm sorry I took it without permission."

"It's okay, Winkette," said Baby Bop. "Thank you for returning my blankey to me."

"You're very welcome," said Winkette.

"Hey you guys," said BJ. "Now that we got the Barney Bag and my sissy's blankey back, let's see the surprise inside the bag."

"Oh yes!" said Barney. "We almost forgot!"

Everyone surrounded the Barney Bag so they can all see the surprise.

"We made something very special for all of our new friends who came to the show today," said Derek, with a smile.

"I wonder what it is," said Barney, sticking his hand in the bag.

Barney pulled out something from the Barney Bag. It was a line of colorful paper dolls made out of construction paper with glitter that read "Best Friends".

"Ooooooh look everyone," said Barney, showing his friends the surprise. "It's some beautiful paper dolls with a message that reads "Best Friends"."

"That's it?" said Winkette, looking closely at the paper dolls. "That's the surprise? Wow. I never knew we took the Barney Bag for a piece of paper."

"Winkette, where's your manners?!" said the Winkster, looking straight at Winkette. "Be grateful!"

"Sooooooory," said Winkette, rolling her eyes. "I meant to say it's a very nice surprise."

"But aren't those paper dolls too small for the audience to see?" asked the Winkster.

"Well, maybe they are right now at this moment," said Barney. "But they won't be if we all use our imagination."

"Oooooooooooh," said the Winkster.

"Okay everyone," said Barney. "Close your eyes and wish real hard. Imagine a set of paper dolls that's big enough to share with your friends and family."

Everyone closed their eyes and started to wish.

"A set of paper dolls big enough to share with everybody everywhere," said Barney. "So let's all imagine it right now!"

As everyone was still imagining with their eyes closed, the paper dolls came out of the Barney Bag and became really, really big that everyone the the audience could see it.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!" everyone cried, opening their eyes and seeing the paper dolls.

"Now that's more like it!" said Winkette. "It's amazing!"

"And that's a set of paper dolls to share with all of you!" said Barney. "You're all special! Each one in his or her own way! In fact, we would like to sing two last songs before the show ends. They're called "Everyone is Special" and "I Love You"."

So Barney, BJ, Baby Bop, the kids, the Winkster, and Winkette started to sing both songs for the audience.

Then after both songs were finally finished on the last notes, the curtain was closing as everyone on stage started to wave goodbye to the audience. Then the curtain opened again as everyone held hands and took a bow. But the Winkster and Winkette did it seperatly, with Winkette curtsying first as the Winkster bowed after his sister. Then the twins held hands as they started to wave goodbye to the crowd with their free hands.

"Bye everyone!" said Winkette, waving to the crowd. "Thanks for coming! It was so nice for all of you to come see us today!"

"So long, everyone!" said the Winkster, waving to the crowd. "You were a great audience!"

"Wait Winkster!" said Winkette.

"What is it, sis?" said the Winkster.

"I need to give everyone a kiss goodbye!" said Winkette.

She blew a big and loud kiss with her hand to the audience.

"That was very sweet, Winkette," said the Winkster, giving his sister a hug.. "I love you so much."

"I love you, too, Winkster," said Winkette, with a smile. "Let's go home."

She turned to the audience and said, "Goodbye everybody! Have a safe trip home!"

The siblings smiled at each other and they skipped behind the curtain together as it closed for one last time. Then as the final music stops, the parents in the audience stood up, grabbed their kids, and started to head out of Radio City Music Hall so they can go back home in the city and in other states. What a great show it was.

THE END

:iconkrofftfan96:

Barney Live! in NYC (with Winkette) Chapter 5 by KrofftFan96

Watch

Literature / Fan Fiction / General Fiction(c)2014-2016 KrofftFan96

Full title: Barney Live! in NYC (with Winkette) Chapter 5 (FINAL)

Well, that's the end of my remake of "Barney Live! in New York City". I hope you all enjoyed it. ^^

All characters belong to Lyons Partnership L.P.

Winkette belongs to me, :iconkrofftfan96:

Original stage show by Stephen White and Bruce Deck

:icondeviantsponge45:

DeviantSponge45 Apr 23, 2014 Hobbyist General Artist

Wow. What a great show...! :D

:iconkrofftfan96:

KrofftFan96 Apr 23, 2014 Hobbyist Writer

Thanks! :D

:icondeviantsponge45:

DeviantSponge45 Apr 24, 2014 Hobbyist General Artist

You're welcome! :)

Previous

Next

Add a Comment:

×

:iconkrofftfan96: More from KrofftFan96

" Trouble with Aliens Chapter 13 (FINAL)Later, at the Yolkian stadium, all of the Yolkians on the planet gathered round to watch the ultimate sacrifice of the adults of Retroville to be feed to their god, Poultra.

"Bring out the humans!" ordered King Goobot.

The parents came out as they circled around the giant egg Poultra was in.

"Kick it!" said King Goobot.

Then one of the Yolkians turned on a CD that started to play the Chicken Dance as the adults were being controlled by the controller at the control tower to dance to the song.

Meanwhile, where the other kids were, they spotted to commotion at the stadium.

"Hey look, you guys!" said Carl. "It's a football game!"

"I don't think it's a football game, Carl," said Ariana.

"Let's see what's happening," said Jimmy, then saying to Goddard, "Goddard? Binoscope mode."

Goddard takes out his binoscope and views the stadium and shows on his big screen what was going on."

" Trouble with Aliens Chapter 12Inside the dark dungeon, all the kids were scared and fearing that they would never get out.

"So, it was Neutron and Atoms all along," said Nick. "I mean, they got us into this."

"Hey Jimmy," said a kid named Kevin. "Didn't you and Ariana's parents tell you two not to talk to strangers?"

"That's rule number one," said another kid named Farley.

"Oh come on, you guys," said Libby. "Give them a break. Jimmy and Ariana didn't mean to ruin our lives and get our parents eaten by a giant space monster!"

"She's right," said Sheen. "We must ask ourselves, "What would UltraLord do?"

"Let's think about that, Sheen," said Nick. "Maybe sit on the shelf because he's a doll!"

He's not a doll, Nick!" said Sheen. "UltraLord is an action figure! There is a difference between a doll and an action figure!"

" Trouble with Aliens Chapter 11After a while on the asteroid, the kids went back into their warships and started to head to the planet of the Yolkians. Just then, Goddard spotted something.

"What is it, Goddard?" asked Ariana.

"Sensor sweeps reveal many advanced cities and ion energy signatures," said Jimmy. "That's it!"

"What's it?" asked Ariana.

"We found it!" said Jimmy. "We found the planet of the Yolkians!"

The kids clapped and cheered.

"Nick, we'll contact you as soon as we find our parents," said Jimmy to Nick. So you can kick some alien butt!"

"Piece of cake," said Nick.

"Okay, scouting party," said Jimmy to everyone. "Follow me!"

"I'll be back, Nick!" said Cindy.

The kids followed Jimmy as they landed on the planet and got out of their warships.

"Whoa..." said Jimmy, looking around. "They've evolved beyond the need for m"

" Trouble with Aliens Chapter 10"Look Goddard," Jimmy said to his dog, as he spotted the galaxy. "The wonders of the universe. We're witnessing celestial events no person has ever seen."

"Wow..." said Ariana. "It's incredible!"

She turns to Jimmy and said as she smiles at him, "Beautiful, isn't it, Jimmy?"

"Huh?" said Jimmy, turning back to her. "Oh! Oh yes, it's very beautiful."

"Hey Jimmy!" said Carl, eating toothpaste. "This astronaut food isn't too bad!"

"Carl!" said Ariana. "That's toothpaste!"

"Oh..." said Carl. "Minty!"

Just then, something hit Jimmy's rocket. They were asteroids.

"Jimmy!" cried Ariana. "What's happening?!"

"Meteor shower!" said Jimmy. "Evasive action!"

The kids tried their best to get their warships away from the meteors.

"I do so "

" Trouble with Aliens Chapter 9Later that night, outside of the backyard shed, Jimmy was trying to fix his rocket since it broke days ago while in space.

"Okay so umm..." said Ariana. "You, I and Goddard are going to battle an alien civilization by ourselves?"

"Aww but he's a good dog," said Jimmy. "Aren't you boy?"

"Bark bark!" said Goddard.

"Jimmy?" said Ariana.

"Yes Ariana?" said Jimmy.

"The last time we've done this, we couldn't break free of the atmosphere," said Ariana. "Remember that? It didn't work."

"I know, I know," said Jimmy, sighing. "But I recalculated the thrust-to-fuel ratio and I've adjusted the engine accordingly."

All of a sudden, the rocket broke apart.

"I can fix that..." Jimmy said with a nervous chuckle.

"Neutron!" said a voice. "Atoms!"

It was the kids. They were coming towards Jimmy"

" Trouble with Aliens Chapter 8The next morning, Jimmy's alarm clock went off. He woke up, turned it off, and got out of bed.

"Good morning, Goddard," Jimmy said to his dog.

"Bark bark," said Goddard.

"Come on, boy," said Jimmy, heading for the door. "I'll race you to the kitchen!"

Jimmy and Goddard went downstairs as Jimmy stepped into the kitchen first.

"I beat ya!" said Jimmy.

"Mmmm..." said Goddard.

"Hey mom!" called Jimmy, as he opened the refrigerator. "Can you make me some breakfast?!"

He heard no answer.

"Mom?!" said Jimmy. "Dad?!"

He saw a note on the refrigerator and removed it.

"Dear son/daughter," said Jimmy, reading the note. "We have gone to Florida for an extended vacation. Love, your parents."

"What?!" said Jimmy. "They left?! I better get dressed and tell Carl, Sheen, and Ariana!"

After he got dressed, he and Goddard w"

" Trouble with Aliens Chapter 7A few minutes later, Jimmy and Ariana arrived at Retroland where they saw Carl and Sheen waiting for them.

"Hi Jimmy! Ariana!" said Sheen, waving to them. "You made it!"

"You did, too!" said Ariana, giving Sheen a high five.

"You guys ready to have fun?!" asked Sheen.

"Yeah!" said Jimmy and Ariana.

"This shall be a night we should never forget," said Jimmy.

"Let's go, guys!" said Ariana. "Let's go have the night of our lives!"

"We're gonna have so much fun!" said Carl.

They ran into the theme park and saw other kids having fun.

"Wow!" said Ariana. "This looks great!"

"It's better than the poster we saw today!" said Carl.

"You got that right, Carl!" said Ariana.

"Which ride are we gonna go on first?" asked Sheen.

"How about that one?" asked Ariana, pointing to a ride called "Octop"

" Trouble with Aliens Chapter 6Meanwhile, in outer space, Jimmy's communication satellite was still flying through the galaxy. When it was suddenly sucked in by a spaceship that was shaped like a chicken that belonged to a species called the Yolkians. The ruler of the group, King Goobot, was sitting in his throne watching his henchman work.

"Sire," said one of the Yolkians, coming in with the toaster. "My king."

He puts it down in front of King Goobot and said, "It appears to be some kind of transmission device."

"Tell me something..." said King Goobot, then getting mad. "When did it become acceptable to approach my royal throne unannounced?!"

"Oh yes, of course, my king," said the male Yolkian.

"Space him!" ordered King Goobot.

One of the workers pressed the "Spacer" button as a giant vacuum hose sucked the Yolkian into space as he screamed.

"Waaaaaaaaaaaait!" cried King Goobot's brother, Oobl"

" Trouble with Aliens Chapter 5While Jimmy, Carl, Sheen, and Ariana were walking on the sidewalk in town to get to their separate houses for the night, Jimmy was still feeling down since his Shrink Ray malfunctioned during class.

"Don't be sad, Jimmy," said Ariana, patting his shoulder. "You know, most of those famous inventors we know by name didn't succeed right away. Like when Thomas Edison was making the light bulb, it took him more than a thousand times just to get the light to go into the glass bulb."

"I know, Ariana," said Jimmy. "Thanks for the support."

"Hey Jimmy! Carl! Ariana! Look!" said Sheen, seeing an advertisement on the telephone poll. "Retroland Theme Park! Check it out!"

Sheen rips the paper off the pole and looks at it.

"Meet Ultralord! Live!" said Sheen, getting interested. "I can hang out with him! He's my idol!"

"And there's a petting zoo!" said Carl, with a smile"

View Gallery

More from DeviantArt

" Human!Bill Cipher x Reader

Right now there was nothing interesting to do at your house and you were sitting on your couch, bored out of your mind. You then decided that you were going to get a snack, because let's be honest here: there was nothing better to do right now. But as you entered in the kitchen you noticed someone leaning on the fridge door, smirking.

"Hey there, hot stuff! See something ya like?". You rolled your eyes "I think I lost my appetite" you said and started walking way, with Bill following suit. You then turned around so you could face him "By the way, why are you still here?" he only smiled "I think that the most appropriate question is why are YOU still here?" "Maybe because you suck at your job" Bill stopped dead on his tracks with a shocked expression on his face "I-I.... suck a-at my j-job? (y/n), you really think I suck at my job?"

--------Insert here a flashback on narration mode---------

Since Bil"

" She's Not My Girlfriend(LevixReader)"Hey hotstuff." A cadet sat beside you , his flirtatious gaze looking at you. You felt uncomfortable but you shrugged it off. You just keep silent and eat your so called 'meal'.

"Aw babe stop avoiding me." As soon as he said it, a tick mark appeared on your forehead. You tried not to punch his guts. You just sighed and replied "Stop your freaking nonsense."

He laughed, the annoying tone disgusting you. You're trying not to hurt him and he's tempting you to do it. You looked at him as you tried to slap him but he caught your (s/c) hands. Your face frowned as a 'tch' escaped your mouth. After a few seconds, you succeeded to freed your hands from his grip..

"Why not love me babe? You know I can make you happy." He slid his hands around your waist as he grins at you. He angered you and he already reached your temper. His freaking smile is making you worse. "Would you stop?!" You screamed at"

" The Art of Seduction - Levi x Reader

Going to Hanji for help was never a good idea, and never had this been more emphasised than at this very moment.

Levi was trying to seduce you.

Foolishly, he approached the only one he thought was wild enough to actually know anything about courting. And, to be quite honest, their interaction went exactly as expected - poorly. She kept talking nonsense about buying flowers and chocolates and every other clichéd move in the big book of clichéd moves. He also couldn't help but notice that she'd completely dusted over the fact that he wanted to **** you, not propose to you.

Levi had always had a thing for you; ever since you started working with him there was just something that caused him to eye you endlessly. You were just so alluringly attractive to him, and once he got an eyeful of you no one else seemed to cut it anymore.

Maybe it was your [H/C] hair? He always liked that colour on women. Maybe it was the perfect way it collided with the shade of your skin"

" RQ: Rivaille x Reader: Seduce me in French"Corporal knows French?"

You stared at Connie incredulously, you jaw slightly agape.

Connie, satisfied with your response, leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms behind his head. A ****-eating grin spread across his face, and he responded with a haughty tone: "Eyup. I heard him the other day, he was cursing in french at something that had gotten on his boot."

Beside you, Reiner chuckled, the sound deep and low and reverberating up your spine. "Yeah right, Connie, you little weasel. How do we know you aren't lying?"

Connie sat forward, his face enraged. "I'm not lying!" he exclaimed. "It's true!!"

Jean looked less than convinced. "Really, Connie? I don't beleive you."

"Well..." A small voice interjected. Your gaze turned towards Armin, who's brow was scrunched in thought. "It does make sense. I'm pretty sure Corporal has french heritage."

Eren nodded. "Isn't Rivaille a french name?"

Jean glared at the brunette. "Nobody asked you, Jeager." He muttered under his breath.

E"

" RQ: Jealous!LeviXShy!Reader

Fear wasn't present when she fought the titans. (y/n) would go into battle with no fear in her eyes as she expertly sliced at the back of their necks, ending their unneeded existence. She looked almost like an angel of death when in battle. Her (long/short) (h/c) hair flew behind her like beautiful ribbons, her (e/c) eyes focused and shining, her petite figure easily maneuvered and flew through the air, rivaling even Sasha's talent on the 3D maneuver gear. She was so gifted, she was titled humanity's second hope. But that wasn't the only thing that was special about her. When not in the battlefield, (y/n) was the shyest person around, always looking down at the ground, not being able to bear looking into anyone's eyes. Although, almost all the guys found this cute and would try to go after her. There was one certain man who had an interest in her, but had too much pride to show it.

It was none other the humanity's greatest hope: Levi Ackerman.

He wou"

" Levi x Reader ~Boxers~"Alright, let's try to have a nice, clean, game of truth or dare this time guys" Armin speaks out between us.

You look at Jean and he gives you a smirk in return.

"Oh I've got something, nice and clean (y/n) would like to get her hands on" Jean speaks out, not leaving your sight.

You stare at him with no emotion. "The ****, JEAN?!" you finally yell out.

"OH trust me (y/n), this game is going to be UNFORGETTABLE, cause I've got something perfect in store for you"

You freeze in shock for a second. ****... Jean is known for making up dares that usually end in me getting stuck with horrible chores, you thought to yourself.

Mikasa walks into the room, and sets herself down next to Eren.

"Let's just get this over with, who's first" She finally speaks, a bored expression upon her face.

She didn't want to play this game almost as much as you didn't want to play it, but since you're so "

" Seven Minutes in Heaven: Eren x ReaderEren Yeager

You swallowed thickly as your eyes scanned the name on the small slip of paper. You dared not look up, for fear you would make eye contact with the brunette and betray who you chose.

Moments of silence passed as you focused on trying to control the reddening blush on your face. You could feel the gaze of a dozen stares burn into your back.

Summoning your courage, you let out a small sigh before speaking: "Eren."

A murmur passed through the small crowd gathered around you. Eyes looked to Eren, who stood rigidly, a blush etched onto his face.

"Whelp~!" Reiner declared, pulling you to your feet. You let out a small squeak at the sudden movement, and again as you were pushed forwards, stumbling into a pair of arms. You looked up with a nervous smile, only to find intense green eyes staring back at you.

"O-oh. Thank you...Eren." You mumbled, feeling your cheeks warm.

"N-no problem." "

" A Learning Experience - AU!Levi x Reader

"Alright. Let's try this again, real slow."

Levi pointed a slim finger at the equation in the book. "If x added to twelve makes thirty-four, what value is x?"

"Uh..." you mumbled. "I... I don't know."

"Ugh."

It had been like this for weeks now. Little over a month ago, your parents noticed your ever-slipping grades in school and decided to hire on a tutor to give you the extra education you clearly needed. It didn't help a damn bit, however, when they decided to hire a ****ing sex god for your teacher. Your grades just continued to get worse with him around!

You would watch him like a ravenous tigress, fantasising about what you wanted him to do to you - or what you wanted to do to him. Gods, he was so unbelievably attractive to you that you'd often find yourself thinking of him whenever you had... personal moments. Of course you'd never admit this to him, saying that you mast"

" Baby Talk (Hetalia x Reader)

Baby Talk (Hetalia x Reader)

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. ~.~.~.~

*Warning; A little bit of swearing because Romano is in this :] Other than that hope you enjoy :3

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. ~.~.~.~

~~~(Name POV)~~~

You were laid across Alfred's sofa with your eyes shut as you listened to your friends bicker of god knows what, today you were all supposed to meet up and have fun and just hang out like friend are supposed to do but that seemed impossible with this lot.

Opening your eyes you looked around the room seeing Arthur and Francis arguing as usual while Russia watched them with a childlike smile and china just complained about how immature they were being, America was, amazingly, talking to his brother Matthew but it seemed like they were arguing too, something about which sport was better hockey or soccer.

Getting up you strolled into the kitchen finding Ludwig scolding Feliciano for making a mess as Romano hit Ludw"

Browse More Like This · Shop Similar Prints

Featured in Groups

:iconaspiegirls: AspieGirls

Asperger's girls need help :iconaspergers-support: Aspergers-Support

Square pegs are round here. :iconautismandart: AutismandArt

Details

Submitted on

April 13, 2014

Thumb

Stats

748

Favourites

1 (who?)

Comments

3

×

(c)2016 DeviantArt. All rights reserved

About Contact Developers Careers Site Tour Help & FAQ Advertise Core Members Etiquette Privacy Policy Terms of Service Copyright Policy

Show more