2014-04-19

I'm moving across the country, so I'm getting rid of some stuff to make the move easier. I'm in the Rochester 14445 area if you're looking to do a local pickup. I don't have a lot of experience selling on the forum, but figured I would try here before tossing stuff up on ebay or CL :) I have 2 positive heatware transactions you can view below.

Heatware
Payment: Paypal only.
Shipping: Prices are before shipping. Shipping to us 48 only please.
Trades: I'm currently looking to build a more portable Mini-ITX system. See this thread: Link

Novint Falcon - 115.00 obo

I bought this thing as a Christmas gift to myself a while back and loved using it. It's great for single player games where you want to be completely immersed. I imagine this would be awesome paired with one of those new Occulus VR head sets. Games like Penumbra: Black Plague are amazing on this, because the items you carry actually have weight and texture. It's definitely a unique experience using this. FPS games are awesome with the recoil. Honestly, the only reason this has been in storage for so long is that these days my gaming time is limited and I usually only play League of Legends. That and it takes up a good chunk of desk space...The unit is in great condition ( was used to complete Crysis, Penumbra and Half-Life 2 then placed into storage ) and comes with everything it was originally packaged with. The box for this thing is 17"x17x"11"x, so I imagine ground would be the way to go.

YouTube Video Demonstration

Wacom Intuos 4 small - 115.00 obo

Another cool toy I bought for myself but never really made use of. Drawing has always been a hobby of mine, but I've never really been serious enough about it to make use of something like this. I did a few sketches on it and tossed it into storage when I needed the desk space. Unit is in great condition and even includes original receipt ( not that it'll do you any good. It was purchased back in '09 ). If I had to take a guess, I'd say this thing has MAYBE 20 hours of use on it. Included is the tablet, pen, both left and right USB cords and the mouse as well as orig cds and documentation.

Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System (Black) - 90.00 obo

Picked up these speakers on a Black Friday sale and they've served me well. Comes in original box. Never bothered to really crank these things up, but they put out a lot of volume for sure.

3DS Cosmo Black 130.00 obo

I bought a 3DS to relive Ocarina of Time in 3D. After beating it, I never used the 3DS again. The unit is in great condition with hardly any visible wear. There are a few light scratches on the bottom of the unit. Comes with charging dock and charger, but no original packaging. Also, Ocarina of Time is not available ( sorry ). It's an ambassador 3DS, so it has some exclusive games that will never likely be available for the 3DS again:

Super Mario Bros.

Metroid

The Legend of Zelda

Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

Balloon Fight

Ice Climber

NES Open Tournament Golf

Donkey Kong Jr.

Yoshi

Wrecking Crew

Metroid Fusion

Mario vs. Donkey Kong

Mario Kart: Super Circuit

Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3

WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Wario Land 4

F-Zero: Maximum Velocity

Kirby & the Amazing Mirror

Ivy Bridge system 1100.00 obo

I'd love to find someone local to take this beast off my hands, but realistically I think I'm going to have to part it out. For now, I'll keep my hopes high and list it here. Once I tear it down I'll have prices for individual components, but for now I'm not parting it out. Processor was slightly over clocked at one time, but I eventually returned it to stock after feeling silly.

O/S: Windows 8.1 64 bit ( legit copy :P )

CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 3.5GHz BX80637I73770K

CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 120mm & 140mm SSO CPU Cooler

Video Card: XFX HD-695A-CNFC Radeon HD 6950 2GB

Mechanical HDD: 2x 1 Terabyte drives ( I don't remember which brand will update when they're removed and boxed up )

SSD #1: SanDisk Extreme SDSSDX-120G-G25 2.5" 120GB SATA III

SSD #2: Crucial RealSSD C300 CTFDDAC064MAG-1G1 2.5" 64GB SATA III

Ram: G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600

Power Supply: SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold

Mobo: Sabertooth z77

Sound Card: Sound Blaster Z

Case: Silverstone Fortress FT02 with side window

Show more