2013-07-29

Welcome to MasterTactician's FS Thread
__________________________Heat: 12-0-0 ____ eBay: 163-1-0__________________________

All items for sale are priced before shipping (unless otherwise noted) and will ship within one business day of receiving payment and a confirmed shipping address. I will accept payment only via non-cc PayPal or amazon/google (if you wish to use either of these, I'll have to set up an account, but I need an excuse to do so anyways). Tracking or delivery confirmation numbers will be provided. Shipping insurance is available at the buyer's expense. If multiple offers are received, I will give priority to the one I received first. Prices are pretty firm, but you can always send a (reasonable) offer.

This grandfathered Verizon Loyalty account (Contract End Date: 12/15/2013) is currently the least expensive way to get unlimited data, costing just 29.99/mo for a bare-bones 200min voice plan and then 29.99 for the data - 59.98/mo total, plus any state / FCC fees etc... It has the following:

- Unlimited 3G and 4G LTE Data

- Nationwide calling

- 200 Anytime minutes

- 500 Night/weekend minutes

- Unlimited mobile to mobile calling

- overages are 45¢ per minute and text messages are 20¢ each

The process, called Assumption of Liability, will go like this (I just called Verizon to confirm the details):

1) You buy this item. I will confirm the name you want to have registered on the account, and we will swap contact info.

2) I will call Verizon and give them your name

3) You can then call Verizon and they will take you through the process of transferring the account

4) The Account will be yours, and you can port in your phone number to the line, freeing up my number

5) I will then port my number out

6) Done! Register your Smartphone or Hotspot device and enjoy GBs of data. You can upgrade your line if you need more minutes / texting, or keep it as is if data is all you need.

If you are unfamiliar with how the unlimited data plans work, please read below:

Verizon will honor this as long as you don't take a discounted or subsidized device from them. You must bring your own device...Verizon compatible smartphone (not a feature phone) for initial registration. If you got 4g LTE phone with SIM card... you can move this card from one Verizon device to another as needed... use with your IPad, Samsung Galaxy Tablet, Jetpack etc. Of course your device should have a slot for the SIM and also adapter, if it takes a different size of the SIM...

Your wireless devices (Smart TV, Tablet, Laptop, desktop etc.) can still use unlimited data from your phone regardless, even if there is no SIM card slot. You just set up the hotspot on your phone and phone have to be in a place where all of these devices can get the signal. It is cheap and easy I'll give you all instructions after you buy this line, if you already had not figured this out.

This is possible through a process known as Assumption of Liability, where I sell you my current Verizon contract. If you google search "Verizon Assumption of Liability" you can find Verizon's official page on the matter. They will gladly transfer AOL to you.

You will be assuming liability for the rest of the contract. This line's contract expires in December 15, 2013. So long as you DO NOT upgrade your phone with Verizon subsidized device or renew the contract, you keep the 4G Unlimited Data Plan FOREWER! You can purchase your phone for a full price from Verizon or buy it on Ebay.

However, the buyer assumes all responsibility for making sure Verizon upholds the unlimited data package on the transfer. I can only vouch for the current status of unlimited data. Please call Verizon before bidding if you have any questions or concerns about the transfer process. You will also want to contact them about the possibility of needing a deposit if you have a poor credit history.

After the auction ends and your payment clears, I will call Verizon to initiated the transfer of the account to your name, we will need to work together to complete the AOL.

Again; you must have your own Verizon compatible smartphone to activate this line. This Plan will work with any Verizon 3G smartphones, 4G LTE smartphones like Samsung Galaxy S3 , Iphone 5, Samsung Galaxy Note, Motorolla smartphones, HTC...

My suggestion is to buy 4G LTE compatible smartphone just to avoid data throttling possibility in high peak hours, you probably already heard about it someplace else before that it can happen, if you have 3G device after you go over 2GB even, if you got unlimited data plan. 4G networks are wide open and data speeds are lightning fast regardless how much data you use, because they cant slow down 4G network. Just Google "Unlimited Verizon data customers beware: Make sure your next phone is 4G".

Show more