2016-11-17

I fell in love with a bracelet in the window of the concept store. It was oceanic themed featuring several of the blue quartz Petite Facets, the Pandora Bangle Bracelets Cyber Monday Sale , Sea Star and Splish Splash among some of the newer charms. As I have the latter two, it seemed a good bracelet project though initially I’m using the Pandora Bangle.Those of you who follow me on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest) will have already seen how I’m wearing this bangle. I’m stacking it with a Pandora grey leather bracelet starring the Inner Radiance charm (and for reference it’s the Ohm Beads Water-ness locks holding it tight) and a Trollbeads Bangle with a single Pandora Essence Bracelets Black Friday Sale.While the shift in Pandora Necklaces Black Friday Sale aesthetic has been controversial, I adore what they’ve done in the last couple of years. I think they’ve absolutely transformed the brand into a very chic and more fashion conscious jewellery line. As much as I love glass beads, I do feel they can be unwieldy on a bracelet. That can be a good thing or a bad thing depending on your personal view. I do feel with the Petite Facets line Pandora have managed to introduce a more contemporary feeling glass bead to the charm bracelet world and I’m surprised because it feels almost a contradiction in terms. Glass beads themselves aren’t usually associated with a fashion conscious market.I don’t have much in the way of disposable income to spend on Pandora Gift Set Cyber Monday Sale and this is partly what’s kept me away from the brand in the last couple of years. I’ve decided perhaps the best way for me to tackle that is to try and finish one bracelet at a time rather than buying what I think is pretty from any particular release. Considering that I’m lusting after a second blue quartz Petite Facets charm and yet I know on my next visit to the store I’ll feel attracted to something different on the basis I can review it on my blog!As always I love to hear from my readers. What are your thoughts on the Pandora Petite Facets charms? Have you indulged in any of these? Hit the comments and let me know!

Show more