2016-09-24

How is the current sole when Nike Free Run 2 Femme Pas Cher it comes to picking up dirt? I stopped using my V2s because during a run their weight would double from all the gravel, small twigs and unfortunate bugs that got stuck in the grooves.I had a pair of the originals in blue back in ’04 or ’05, whenever that was- When I sucked so bad and I would hobble around every few months and hurt my knees. That’s the kind of people I associate wit h these shoes. Shouldn’t cool kids like you wear Sauconys or something like that now? Toe box width is ok, but a bit pointy. I find it uncomfortable sitting, but when I stand the weight compresses the softish insole and sole and creates more room. Comfortable to run in, wouldn’t wear them around all day. We’ll see if some break-in helps. The Nike Lunarglid Nike Free Run 3 Femme Pas Cher e 5 has a lot going for it, and I’ve enjoyed running in them (minus the blisters mentioned above), but it wasn’t an ideal match for my stride. I would recommend it as a solid lightweight trainer to people who like a snug midfoot fit, and who like a soft sole with a very cushy heel (maybe those with a prominent heel strike). The closest comparison I can come up with among shoes I have run in is the adidas Energy Boost, both in terms of fit and feel. If yo Chaussures Nike Free Run 2 Homme u like that shoe, the Lunarglide would be a decent alternative.

Show more