2016-03-17

Celebrating classic iconography of Ray Ban Pas Cher Soldes Italian vacations and timeless style, the range is composed of five unique new series/colorways. Some of our favorite pieces include the Costiera series: a one of a kind pearlized navy blue matched with tortoise and metallic gold. As well as the Ponente: pearlized navy matched with silver decor and metallic mirrored lenses. “GROWING UP in Los Angeles has given me an appreciation for the city and the many cultures that live within it. I am constantly inspired by what is going on around me in the diverse and vibrant landscape. This environment – Ray Ban Aviator Pas Cher from street art to high fashion, active lifestyle to music culture – drives my creativity and ultimately influences the designs that I create.â€�Larry Leight, founder, creative director The new Ray Ban RB 3460 Aviator Flip Out and Ray Ban RB 3461 Caravan Flip Out sunglasses, from their tech division, innovates on two of Ray Ban’s most classic styles. Adding to the legendary Caravan and Aviator shapes, the Flip Out series comes complete with a kit of three sets of easily interchangeable lenses: a rich primary color lens, a fashionable gradient color lens , and a polarized lens for extra glare protection. Also included is a lens carrying case so you can store an extra pair of lenses when your on the go. Since its inception the brand has lived up to its buzz and received praise by both the style conscious individual, as well as the fashion insider, in magazines such as Vogue, Elle and Harper’s Bazaar.Two years after the success of their first collaboration, Thiery Lasry once again teams up with French music band Liquid Architecture and French artist Thomas Lelu, t Ray Ban Clubmaster Pas Cher o design a serious limited edition frame, entitled the “Liquid 2″.

Show more