2013-04-13

This is an exclusive interview with me Jeffery Pritchett the host of The Church of Mabus radio show. This individual wishes to remain anonymous.

(1) Question: How do you know that Shadow People are real?

Answer: Because I personally saw a Shadow Person. At approximately 12 noon. 10 years ago.

Walking across our living room instantly feeling a strange horrible telepathic Dark presence. I turned to see IT stood boldly in broad daylight. In front of one of the net curtained windows. An outlined unwavering solid black shadow person which did not have red eyes. Note that we live in a top third floor flat which is not overlooked by trees.

(2) Question: What is the difference between your Daylight Shadow People encounter versus Shadow People encountered at night-time while paralysed during ones sleep.

(8) Question: SO WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND THAT THE ORDINARY PERSON SHOULD DO?

Answer: Carry on with your day to day lives as if nothing unusual has happened.

The SHADOW PEOPLES WEAPON IS INFINITE SCREAMING HORROR LIGHT-YEARS BEYOND YOUR WORST IMAGININGS! If you KNOW what is to come then you can strengthen your resolve and by further learning about GOD and about Shadow Beings then your personal GOD-GIVEN POWER will be your SWORD & SHIELD PROTECTING YOU against the DARKNESS!

more here
http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2013...50050.html

Show more