I’m a budget traveler so I’m always on the lookout for ways to save money and still see exotic destinations. I’ve compiled a massive list of Black Friday and Cyber Monday travel sales for your enjoyment. Happy cyber shopping!
Airlines / Booking Engines
Offer: 75% off a wide selection of hotels via the Expedia App (free to download)
Start Date: November 27 at 9 am ET
The company isn’t sharing specific accommodation names in advance, but will say they include five-star hotels in Vegas, Riviera Maya and Puerto Vallarta; all-inclusive hotels in Jamaica and Punta Cana; a brand new hotel in NYC; and a very popular Waikiki hotel.
The 75 percent off sale can only be accessed through the Expedia app. It takes place on Black Friday, beginning at 9 a.m. and while supplies last.
The Cyber Monday sale offers 90 percent off selected hotels, with a new group of four every hour from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Destinations range from continental U.S. areas to the tropics. You only have an hour or while supplies last to get the deal — once they’re gone, they’re gone!
Black Friday Hotel Deal – $100 off $400 minimum. Must book during Nov. 27-29 and schedule travel for Nov. 27-Mar. 31.
Black Friday Flight & Hotel Packages – $150 off $1,500 minimum. Must book from Nov. 27-30 and schedule travel for Nov. 27-Mar. 31; no minimum length of stay; excludes Las Vegas.
Monday Deals – Starting at 10 a.m. CT, Travelocity will be offering 50% off coupon code to the first 100 customers to book a hotel (with a regular price option between $300 and $5,000. (Example: seven nights at a five star resort suite in Bora Bora – Regularly $4,800, for $2,400). A coupon code will be on the front page of Travelocity.com in the “Top Deals” section, scroll down a bit to locate.
50% off a 3-star Waikiki Beach hotel; 30% off a 4-star Los Angeles hotel; fourth night free at a 4-star hotel on Paradise Island, Bahamas. Plus, get $100 off flight and hotel packages via coupon codes “BLACKFRIDAY” and “CYBERMONDAY respectively. Start Date: November 28 at 3 am ET.
Offer: Although no details have been announced yet, it’s rumored that Cathy will discount transatlantic flights and flights to Asia. Start Date: November 27.
Air New Zealand is offering £199 return flights from London Heathrow to Los Angeles, with its sale starting at 10am on Cyber Monday (30 November). One hundred flights will be available on selected dates in February 2016 for bargain hunters to pick up a travel deal. Outbound flights are available on 1, 2, 3, 8 and 9 February, returning on 8, 9, 10, 11, 15, 16 and 17. The Cyber Monday deal will go live at 10am via airnewzealand.co.uk/cybermonday.
• Get “happy” with 20 percent off (and more!) at the Hyatt Regency Aruba. The fine print: Reservations must be booked on Nov. 3. Valid travel dates are between Apr. 1 and Dec. 19 2016. Deal includes twenty percent off a deluxe room when you book a five-night stay, complimentary welcome drink and cocktail for two at the hotel bar, $100 resort credit and complimentary wi-fi. Some blackout dates apply.
• The Renaissance Aruba Resort and Casino is offering 20% off rooms booked between Black Friday and Cyber Monday with rates starting at $161 a night for travel dates between Dec 7, 2015 and Jan 31, 2016. Packages can be booked starting Nov. 27.
• How does $99 a night sound—in the Bahamas? That’s what Grand Lucayan’s Black Friday (bookable between November 27–December 4, 2015) rate is—50% off normal rates. This is for travel of at least three consecutive nights between November 27, 2015, and September 1, 2016
• 50% off any travel from Dec. 1 through Nov. 22, 2016, at the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas. The sale lasts seven days and starts on Tuesday, Nov. 24. Rates are as low as $128 per night and stays of four or more nights earn a $500 resort credit.
• Barbados beckons with this deal at Tamarind. Rates fall to $218, which is 55% off normal prices, if you book online on Cyber Monday using promo code “CYBER1.” Travel dates must be between December 1–22, 2015; January 3–April 17, 2016; and June 1–October 22, 2016.
• The good news is, you don’t have to be in the CIA to complete your Caribbean passport stamp collection anymore. The bad news: Capitalism definitely won the Cold War and getting to Cuba will cost you. Are you visiting for the mystery? The history? The culture? Who are we kidding — you’re going for some combination of food, booze and cigars. Access Trips is knocking 20 percent off its six-day culinary tours of the island for travel June 1 through Sept. 15; use promo code CULINARY20.
• This is a deal you really have to pay attention to—but the savings are huge. Tortuga Bay at Puntacana Resort & Club, in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, is offering the first 10 callers (to 888-442-2262) at 10 am Eastern Daylight Time on Cyber Monday $100 rates on Junior Suites. Normally these cost $1,000, so you save 90%. Your first night is $100, additional nights $300, still 30% off, and your trip must be between August 26 and September 4, 2016.
• Half Moon, a RockResort in Jamaica in Montego Bay, is offering up to 30 percent off rooms bookings done Nov. 27-Dec. 1. Halfmoon.rockresorts.com.
• Have some fun in the sun with 30 percent off best available rates at various Hilton Worldwide Resorts in Puerto Rico. The fine print: Reservations must be booked between Nov. 30 and Dec. 2. Valid travel dates are between Dec. 20, 2015 and Feb. 29, 2016 with some blackout dates.
• The nearly century-old Condado Vanderbilt in Puerto Rico is forgiving 50 percent off stays between Jan. 3 and Dec. 23, 2016, starting at midnight, Nov. 30.
• The luxurious Seven Stars Resort in Turks and Caicos will be offering 50% off all rooms booked between Black Friday and Cyber Monday for travel between April 16 and Aug. 12, 2016.
• British Virgin Islands: Even TLC would want this scrub, an accidentally more fitting name of a pretty island in the BVI (given its money woes of late), home to the Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, now bouncing back from recent bankruptcy. One plan is to offer guests a complimentary upgrade to a one-bedroom suite when you call 813-849-4100 and mention “BVI Cyber Monday,” Friday through Dec. 2, good for stays Dec. 1 to Jan. 31.
• The Resort at Pedregal in Cabo San Lucas normally costs around $1,000 per night in winter, making the property’s Cyber Monday deal (valid between November 27–30) of 30%–40% off a win. While this deal is only good June 15–October 15, 2016 (and on three-night-minimum stays), that’s still a good time to check out Cabo.
• With eight all-inclusive resorts in Mexico (including Cancun and Isla Mujeres), the Cyber Monday deal from Palace Resorts yields up to 50% off rates for travel between December 1, 2015, and June 9, 2016, so long as you’ve got a three-night-minimum stay. Bonus: all are on the beach.
• On Black Friday, Solmar Hotels & Resorts—a collection of six properties throughout Los Cabos, Mexico, including Grand Solmar Land’s End—will discount rates by up to 64%. The catch is that you have to travel by December 26, 2015.
• Save 35% off rates, bringing the nightly cost down to $100+, through Casa Palopo’s Cyber Monday sale (mention Cyber Monday when booking through firstname.lastname@example.org). This is good for trips to the Lake Atitlan, Guatemala, property between May 1 and July 3, 2016, and August 28–October 28, 2016.
• At Tabacon Grand Spa Thermal Resort in Costa Rica, Cyber Monday rates are 50% off (which translates to $150). Book on the resort’s website using promo code CYMO and start planning your trip (for August 21–December 17, 2016, only).
• A quarter of your room’s price tag at the JW Marriott El Convento Cusco will fall down the Andes, Peru like so many drunken llamas when you book between Friday and Nov. 30 and stay Dec. 11 through Jan. 17. Use code 444 for dieting rates of just $175.
• Tucson, Arizona: Mirival has a CM offer to end all offers (our list, anyway): $750 in resort credit for all three-night stays in 2016 when you book Nov. 30-Dec. 8. For each additional night, they’ll throw in $250 extra in rez cred, to be used on cooking classes or “equine” programming with Wyatt Webb (vote “neigh” to that noise; head back to the new Life in Balance spa featuring more than 100 treatments).
• The number “96” is key here, when booking a stay through Boston’s Hotel Commonwealth on Cyber Monday. There are 96 rooms, the rate is $96 (60% savings) and it’s bookable for just 96 minutes (11:30 am–1:06 pm EDT) on Cyber Monday. Also: the rate is good between December 15, 2015, and March 19, 2016. Use promo code “96new.”
• Cambridge, Massachusetts: Get a contact IQ high from all those smarty-pants circulating about Harvard Square with a stay at the Charles Hotel, some 50 percent off when you book during Nov. 30’s power hour, 11 a.m. to noon, Eastern.
• Chicago, Illinois: Downtown Windy City can be charming, even in its most hellish winters (oh, look, there’s snow already) — and that’s no bull. That’s in part due to the Silversmith Hotel, home to a new restaurant and lounge, Adamus, and freshly remodeled rooms (12-foot ceilings!) going for $99 (30 percent off) when you book all day CM, and stay Dec. 3 through Feb. 28. Use code CYBR, and never leave the property.
• Broadmoor Resort, Colorado. Sale: Monday Nov. 30. Includes: Guests receive significant savings for a getaway at The Broadmoor during the resort’s annual Cyber Monday online sale. The Broadmoor Cyber Monday Special Offer is available for booking only on Cyber Monday, November 30, beginning online at 12:01am MST and ending at 11:59pm MST.With rates starting at $195 per night, The Broadmoor’s Cyber Monday Special Offer represents 50% off the starting rack rate of $390.00 per night, excluding applicable taxes and resort fee. The Cyber Monday special is valid only for select stays Jan. 1 through March 31, 2016. Also on Cyber Monday, guests can book 2016 stays at Cloud Camp and Fishing Camp at 15% off rack rate. Info: To book one of the three offers, please visit The Broadmoor’s Cyber Monday Special Offer on Monday, November 30 between 12:01am MST and 11:59pm MST or call (866) 934-5088.
• Minneapolis might be cold during the winter but it’s also packed with culture, as well as the country’s largest shopping mall. Bunk at two boutique hotels—W Minneapolis—The Foshay or Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis—for only $89, which is 50% off, with the Cyber Monday promotion. Travel dates for both properties are November 23, 2015, through September 6, 2016.
• Just when you thought Sin City (Las Vegas, Nevada) couldn’t get any more affordable, Palms Casino Resort rolls out the promise of $35 rates for bookings between November 30 and December 4. And you don’t have to wait until a blistering hot summer day to cash it in. This is for travel dates between December 1, 2015, and June 30, 2016. Book the deal using promo code “CYBER15.”
• Vegas.com sale Nov. 23 through Nov. 30. Includes: Customers get a promo code for $50 off when they make a minimum purchase of $200, including air plus hotel packages, and eGift cards. This offer can also be combined with Vegas.com’s current 10 percent off eGift card sale. From Nov. 25-30, customers can expect to receive 40 percent off of Luxor Hotel & Casino bookings, and at a designated time and can save $59 on Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil tickets.
• Staying in a new hotel is priceless—and this new Phoenix property (The Camby, set to open next month) is enticing travelers with 30% off rates if booked on Black Friday. Also thrown in: a $30 credit to spend on property at Artizen, The Bee’s Knees or Revelry Rooftop Bar. Travel dates are between December 2015 and September 5, 2016.
• Lake Austin Spa Resort, Austin, Texas. Sale: Nov. 27 through Dec. 2. Includes: The luxe Texas destination spa is offering 35 percent off its Resort Package, along with a $100 spa bonus per stay. Discounted rates for two nights are $995 per person and three nights for $1,395 per person (double occupancy). Single occupancy rates are $1,195 for two nights, $1,695 for three. All meals and fitness classes are included; taxes and service fees are not. Stays must be completed by Feb. 16. Info: To book call 800-847-5637 or visit lakeaustin.com.
• The Hilton Anatole in Dallas, Texas. fancies itself as much an art gallery as a hotel, what with its huge chunk of the Berlin Wall, a 40-plus-piece Wedgwood porcelain collection and a parade of elephant statues scattered about the property (a few of which in honor of a past RNC convention). But more importantly, they know the art of the deal, knocking 30 percent off rooms ($84) this CM for stays between Dec. 20 and Feb 29. Happy leap day, ya’ll!
• Brush up on your history with buy one night, get one for $20.15 at the Quirk Hotel in Richmond, VA. The fine print: Reservations must be booked between Nov. 30 and Dec. 31, 2015. Valid travel dates are between Nov. 30, 2015 and March 31, 2016.
• Pay POTUS a visit with 20 percent off at The Jefferson in Washington, D.C. The fine print: Reservations must be booked between Nov. 30 and Dec. 1. Valid travel dates are between Nov. 30 2015 and Feb. 29, 2016.
• Spring Creek Ranch, Wyoming. Sale: Nov. 30. Includes: This year marks Jackson Hole Ski Resort’s 50th anniversary. In conjunction, Spring Creek Ranch is offering 50 percent off all rooms when booked during the sale. Available for purchase all day, the rooms can be redeemed for arrival on any day in January, with a minimum of four nights. Info: Call 1-800-443-6139 or email email@example.com.
• Snag a room across the street from the beach at Shore Hotel in Santa Monica for less dough—thanks to 30% off rates (for a partial ocean-view room) during the hotel’s Cyber Monday sale. Note that actual sale dates are November 30–December 2, and that the trip must be between December 1, 2015, and February 28, 2016.
• Hard Rock Hotel San Diego’s $99 rooms are bookable between November 27 and 30 as a Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal—but that’s not all. Five lucky people will get upgraded for free to a Rock Star Suite, of which there are 17. Use promo code “BF2015.”
• At another San Diego property—Rancho Bernardo Inn—rates fall 50% if you reserve a room between November 27 and 30. Although it’s a tight travel window (through January 7, 2016, only), three pools and a spa await on property.
• Rub elbows with the stars with 41 percent off your stay at The Mondrian in West Hollywood, CA. The fine print: Reservations must be booked between Nov. 30 and Dec. 4. Valid travel dates are between Nov. 30, 2015 and March 31, 2016 with the following blackout dates: Dec. 31, Jan. 6, 2016, Jan. 28-Jan. 30, 2016, Feb. 9- Feb. 29, 2016.
• The boutique, centrally located Hotel Abri in San Francisco will drop room rates to just $99 a night for those who book between Nov. 27 and Nov. 30 for visiting until Jan 31. 2016.
• It ain’t easy doing anything cheap in Marin County, let alone vacationing. And yet, book a room Black Friday through midnight Cyber Monday at the Lodge at Tiburon, California and pay only $109 per night for weekday stays; $149, weekends. That barely buys you a glass of tap water most other days on the peninsula.
• JW Marriott Miami. Offer: 25% off “Best Available” hotels rates. Marriott Rewards members will get 30% off. Start Date: November 27 at 11 am ET.
• Stay at the Doubletree in Seaworld, Orlando through the end of May for 30% less. The deal starts on Cyber Monday and the promo code is CYB.
• From 6-7 a.m. Eastern time on Cyber Monday, Naples Grande Beach Resort in Florida is selling 100 rooms for $100. Book online for the quick deal.
• The Islamorada Resort Company is taking 30% off room rates at all four of their Florida Keys properties from Nov 27 until Dec 1. Book your stay at the Postcard Inn Beach Resort & Marina, the Pelican Cove Resort and Marina, Amara Cay Resort, or La Siesta Resort using the promo code CYBER.
• Another half-off blood bath is going down at Spanish-y Hotel Zamora, where stays from Dec. 1 of this year to Jan. 31 of next year are starting at $130.
• One Ocean Resort & Spa – Atlantic Beach, Fla. AAA four-diamond, Forbes four-star resort, One Ocean Resort & Spa is nestled along the Atlantic Ocean in Atlantic Beach. As Northeast Florida’s chic, beachfront, boutique resort offering an authentic, elegant and intuitive stay experience while presenting the highly acclaimed Azurea restaurant and the award-winning Spa. – www.oneoceanresort.com, Save 25 on travel booked Black Friday, Nov. 27 – Cyber Monday, Dec. 1 at 12 a.m. EST.
• Waterstone Resort & Marina – Boca Raton, Fla. An art-deco inspired resort overlooking Lake Boca and the Intracoastal Waterway, Waterstone Resort & Marina features custom-made furnishings and artwork, with the seamless blend of water and stone, to create a contemporary, chic atmosphere. Presenting an adventurous edge to the quiet city with a variety of water recreational activities and Boca Landing restaurant with vibrant, locally-sourced culinary options. – www.waterstoneboca.com, Save 20 percent with code CYB on travel booked Nov. 30. Booking dates valid for stays between May 1, 2016, – Sept. 30, 2016.
• It may seem like too soon to think about the Hamptons, but why not lock in a springtime jaunt now? Montauk Yacht Club Resort & Marina in Montauk is offering 25% off on Cyber Monday (for stays between March and June of 2016) while Gurney’s Montauk Resort & Seawater Spa’s rates will be discounted by 30% for bookings on Cyber Monday. Bonus: Gurney’s rates on private oceanfront cottages spike to 50% off between 1–2 p.m. EDT. This is for trips between December 2, 2015, and April 30, 2016.
• Take in the big city sights with 30 percent off at The Conrad in New York City. The fine print: Reservations must be booked between Nov. 30 and Dec. 2. Valid travel dates are from Mid-December through April 2016 with a minimum two-night stay and some blackout dates.
• Or, spark some creativity with 35 percent off The Renwick in New York City. The fine print: Reservations at this boutique hotel, which once served as housing for writers like Thomas Mann and John Steinbeck, must be booked between Nov. 27 and Nov. 30. Valid travel dates are between Nov 25 2015 and Feb. 29 2016.
• The “Let’s Cyber” Cyber Monday deal from Dream Hotels NYC breaks down like this. For reservations made on Cyber Monday, rooms at the newly renovated Dream Midtown will go for $99. Your trip must be between December 20–25, 2015, and January 1–March 31, 2016. Book on the hotel’s website using promo code “THANKS.”
• Need a seemingly nonexistent reason to visit upstate in the winter/spring? 1000 Islands Harbor Hotel (in Clayton, New York) which sits on the St. Lawrence River, has just the thing: $99 nightly rates, when you book between Friday and Nov. 30 using code CYBER.
• As the sexiest Argentinian to hit the Brooklyn streets since Stephanie Beatriz, the Dazzler Brooklyn hotel, just opened in August, is knocking 25 percent off rooms for stays through March 31 when you book Nov. 29 through midnight of Dec. 1.
ASIA / INDONESIA
• On the B-side of the world lie the Mulia resort & the Mulia Villas in Bali, Indonesia. From oceanfront pools, cuz you can never get enough shrinkage, to expansive suites, it’s all yours, best enjoyed with a “stay and dine” package booked Tuesday, Dec. 1. Includes a $175 dining credit, breakfast and comped airport transpo for two-night stays; ditto but with a $250 dining credit for three nights, plus command of a minivanish Toyota Alphard for three hours.
• Teletext Holidays will offer a selection of holidays to hot destinations in its Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale, including 33 per cent off a three-night holiday in Dubai, including a stay at the four-star Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham from just £323 per person. The flight departs from Gatwick on 15 April 2016.
• Phuket, Thailand: You think Shonda Rhimes does cliffhangers well? You should check out the Paresa resort, perched high up on the bluffs of Kamala, sandwiched between the Andaman Sea and a tropical forest. They’re taking rates down a 50 percent notch on Aqua Pool suites and upwards, valid for travel now through Dec. 24 and Jan. 10 through March 31.
• London, England: Hotels Lancaster London and K West Hotel & Spa are slashing room prices by 50% in their first ever Black Friday deal for one day only. The fantastic offer will be available for 24 hours, starting at 9am on 27 November 2015. At K West, you could save up to £200 and at Lancaster London, there is a saving of up to £350. K West Hotel is just a stone’s throw from Westfield London – one of the largest shopping destinations in Europe, while Lancaster London is a short walk to Oxford Street.
• The Old Swan & Minster Mill in the Oxfordshire Cotswolds is bringing back its Black Friday Two for One Sale for 2015. For one day only, you can book two nights for the price of one for January and February stays. The offer applies to all rooms, suites and cottages booked on a bed and breakfast basis, with rooms available from £175 per night. The hotel has country-cosy atmosphere, with log-fired snugs and oak-beamed dining rooms, perfect for a Cotswolds escape.
• Oddfellows Chester is offering every hotel room for £89 when you book a stay on Cyber Monday for the same night. This means the first people to book will get the best rooms (a Douglas Duplex is usually £354). The boutique hotel is located in the centre of Chester, just moments away from the city’s shops – ideal for a Christmas shopping break. To take advantage of the offer, call 01244 345454 and quote ‘cyber stay’ on Cyber Monday.
• Through Dec. 7, Outrigger Hotels and Resorts, with properties in Hawaii, Fiji and other tropical destinations, is offering a Cyber Sale for travel through Nov. 22, 2016, with rates at some properties as low as $99 per night. Use the promo code CYBER.
• Make yourself right at home with Airbnb and American Express. The fine print: Reservations must be made with your American Express card (prepaid and corporate cards not included) by Dec. 31 2015.
• Barcelo Hotels and Resorts (with 100 properties across nineteen countries, including Aruba, the Dominican Republic, Mexico, Turkey, Spain and Costa Rica), this chain is rolling back prices by up to 60% between Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
• Hotels.com – RMN Exclusive “Up to 30% Off Sale + Extra 10% Off” *11/30-12/6. This digital database is beloved by coupon collectors everywhere. This year, the site is offering several exclusive deals– the special codes or direct links will be up on RetailMeNot.com, or the app, on the start day listed next to each item.
• Make a swift getaway with Hotel Tonight. The fine print: Book on Thanksgiving day (Nov. 26) by midnight to get $25 off your room over $150. Other deals to be announced starting at 7 AM PST on its Instagram page.
• Book the old fashion way with 60 percent off select Howard Johnson hotels across the country. The fine print: Reservations (up to three at a time for a minimum three night stay) must be made by phone on Dec. 2 and by asking for the “Orange Wednesday rate.” Valid travel dates are between Dec. 2 2015 and Mar. 2 2016.
• Take your pick with deals all over the country at Destination Hotels. The fine print: Reservations must be booked between Nov. 27 and Nov. 30. Valid travel dates are between Dec. 2015 – Apr. 2016. Deals include but one get one half-off in Phoenix, AZ, $99 a night in San Antonio, TX, 50 percent off in Washington, D.C. and more.
• Liberty Travel. Where: Various Destinations. Sale: Nov. 27 through Nov. 30. Includes: In addition to the 100-plus hotel and resort deals with savings of up to 65% off, Liberty Travel has upped the ante with up to a $300 credit on any vacation package and as much as $200 off airfare. All of the deals are combinable, which means an air-inclusive package can serve up as much as $500 off, on top of the hotel-specific deals. Liberty Travel has hundreds of deals for holiday shoppers on resorts in the Caribbean, Hawaii, Mexico, European vacations, cruises, escorted tours and more. Travelers can enjoy a $300 credit on any vacation package of $3,000 or more; a $200 credit on trips of $2,000 to $2,999 and $100 off trips of $1,000 or more. Those traveling to the Caribbean, Mexico and Hawaii can save an additional $100 on airfare added to a package, and $200 off on air for European getaways. The credit is valid on trips through June 30, 2016. Info: Go to www.LibertyTravel.com to find a location nearest you or call 1 877 LIBERTY (542-3789) to be connected to an agent via phone.
• 41% off specific dates on stays at hotels under the Morgans Hotel Group, an upscale chain with a variety of design hotels ranging from “see and be seen” to more serene and oasis-style stays. The chain has locations in London, Miami Beach, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York and Istanbul, and soon in Doha.
• 30% off Red Roof Inn hotel stays. The economy hotel chain is located in various locations in over 40 states. The deal applies to any stay through the end of March 2016.
• Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide. Offer: 20% to 51% off at more than 493 domestic and international hotel stays through September 6, 2016. Plus, Starwood Preferred Guest members get an extra 5% off. Start Date: This sale is live now.
• Trump Hotels. Where: Various Destinations. Sale: Nov. 27 through Dec. 1. Includes: 30 percent off all suits for trips Jan. 1 through March 31 booked during the sale. Info: Reservations must be made online only at trumphotelcollection.com.
• Westgate Resorts are offering employee discounts to the general public from 5 a.m. EST on Black Friday through Cyber Monday, if you register on Thanksgiving Day. This will give bargain hunters access to amazing rates at all of the 22 Westgate resort properties in the U.S., with available travel dates until Dec. 15, 2016, including $21 per night at Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, $70 per night at Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa in Orlando, Fla., and $230 per night during ski season at Westgate Park City Resort & Spa in Park City, Utah. Simply register ahead of time at www.westgateblackfriday.com.
Make New York your playground with up to fifty percent off various attractions on NewYork.com. The fine print: Deals on attractions, tours, museums, broadway shows and more will be released Nov. 30.
• The Moorings is offering a 20 percent discount on Bareboat Sail and Power charters in the British Virgin Islands when booked between Cyber Monday and Wed., Dec. 2. Charters must be a minimum of seven days and take place between Jan. 1-31 or April 1-30. Reserve at moorings.com using the promotional code CYBMN.
• For Cyber Monday, Galapagos Island cruise company Ecoventura is giving adventure tourists a discounted journey on its brand new ship MV Origin. Get 15 percent off select departures in January and February of 2016 by booking onlineand mentioning the “Cyber Monday” deal.
• MSC Cruises’ Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale extends from Nov. 26 to Dec. 2 for sailings on MSC Divina — one of its newest and most ultramodern ships. Select seven-night spring and winter Caribbean cruises in 2016-2017 — including those on Mother’s Day, Labor Day and Memorial Day — fall under this deal. Get up to 30 percent off the cruise price, plus up to $400 in shipboard credit per stateroom. MSC has separate pages for the Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, and says to consult your local travel agent or call (844) 280-3965 for more information.
RailEurope.com is celebrating Cyber Week (Nov. 27-Dec. 4) with sales on five of its most popular European travel-related products:
1) $30 free on a $300 Rail Europe Gift Card, which can be used for rail passes, train tickets, activities and more.
2) $100 off bookings that include select already-on-sale Eurail Passes and any sightseeing product — either the Eurail Global Pass, which allows for unlimited travel in all 28 participating countries or the Eurail Select Pass for a favorite few. Coupon code: EURAILCYBER100.
3) 30 percent off Standard Premier train tickets on Eurostar, the high speed rail service that stops at 100 destinations across the continent.
4) $300 off First Class two-adult Grand Train Tour of Switzerland Package. Coupon code: SWISSTOURCYBER.
5) 30 percent off First Class Swiss Travel e-Passes & Swiss Transfer e-Tickets. Includes unlimited travel on the Swiss Travel System, access to 470 museums and free travel for children under 16 with a Swiss Family Card. Coupon code: SWISSCYBER30.
• Get 50 percent off a Rhino Notching or Elephant Collaring during a stay at any lodge in andBeyond’s Phinda Private Game Reserve, located in South Africa when you book on Cyber Monday. This wildlife close encounter normally starts at $6,850 and $7,990 respectively. Guests are right there with a team of conservationists as they find the animals and put them to sleep so they can gather important data. To get the sale, it must be arranged along with a minimum three-night stay at a lodge between Jan. 10-Dec. 20, 2016 with a maximum of eight people.
• Spring Creek Ranch in Jackson Hole, Wyo., is offering deals for a minimum four-night stay in January 2016. The deal is available starting on Cyber Monday.
• Even if you want to shred powder for just a few days, Black Friday has a lot of deals on lift tickets, as well. Liftopia, a discount lift ticket outlet, recently posted its Cyber Monday and Black Friday sale a few weeks early. Skiers and boarders can find up to 86% off lift tickets across the county.
• Lodge at Vail, a RockResort and boutique hotel Austria Haus are offering snow lovers up to 50% off room rates booked between Nov. 25 and Dec. 1 for travel during this ski season. Go to snow.com to make your reservation.
• Aspen Snowmass, Colorado. Includes: Texas Snow Storm package grants guests one free day of lift tickets, up to 25 percent off lodging, discounts on certain Ski and Snowboard School products and a $100 flight credit when purchasing a minimum of three nights lodging and lift tickets as well as a flight from Texas on American Airlines or United. The package must be booked by Dec. 1 for travel between Jan. 3 and March 20. Info: Call 888-649-5982 or visit stayaspensnowmass.com/TexasSnowStorm.
• Global tour operator Friendly Planet is taking up to $500 off all tours booked on Cyber Monday. The company offers itineraries to over 40 countries, and destinations include Cuba, the Galapagos, Nepal, Patagonia and more. Book online to access the sale. All details will be appearing soon on Friendly Planet’s special Cyber Monday page.
• In a move that made headlines, REI’s physical stores are going to be shuttered on Black Friday — but that doesn’t mean the company won’t be offering holiday deals. REI Adventures, the company’s tour operator division, is taking $600 off the Loire Valley Cycling Trip when booked between Thu., Nov. 26 and Sun., Dec. 6, 2015; and the price of its San Juan Islands Multisport Trip will be slashed by $500 when book between Cyber Monday and Sun., Dec. 6, 2015.
• Legendary luxury adventure travel company Abercrombie & Kent is conducting a sale starting on Cyber Monday at 8 a.m. CST through Fri., Dec. 4 at 4 p.m. CST. Exclusive, privately-guided journeys to many of the world’s top destinations — including the Taj Mahal, the Great Wall of China, Machu Picchu, Iguazu Falls, Petra, Angkor Wat, and the Masai Mara — can be had for up to 50 percent off, starting from $1,495 — a savings of up to $3,100. Prices are per person, double occupancy. To book, visit your travel agent, go to to A&K’swebsite or call (800) 554-7094.
U.S. State Parks Offer Free Admission on Black Friday
State and national parks around the country are offering free admission, camping, and other perks on Black Friday this year. Below is a list of the parks that will be participating on November 27 in some way or another.
Visit any of four Arizona REI locations between Saturday, Nov. 21 and Wednesday, Nov. 25 and get a free day pass for entry at one of the state parks.
Forty-nine state parks are offering free admission on Black Friday, but the number of passes is limited– download a pass online beforehand.
All state parks will be free. Delaware All state parks will be free.
All state parks will be free.
Missouri already offers free admission to its state parks year round, but it will waive camping fees.
State parks will offer free parking (usually a $5 day-use parking fee)
Great Smoky Mountains National Park will be free, and all 56 state parks will offer free guided hikes.
Olympic and Mount Rainier national parks will be free. – See more at: http://www.backpacker.com/trips/washington/mount-rainier-national-park/where-to-hike-for-free-on-black-friday/#sthash.OmRJovbE.dpuf
SOURCES: Backpacker.com, DealNews.com, Chron.com, FoxNews.com, HuffingtonPost.com, Fodors.com, NerdWallet.com, NewYorkPost.com, TravelAOL.co.UK.com, TravelPulse.com & Yahoo.com.
Have you found any other amazing travel deals? Share below!