2015-08-04

Jeffrey Alan Lash Timeline - Thoughts, Questions & Key Points

This timeline was put together using News articles, Independent research by myself and Kachina, Ancestry research (thanks Kachina), Facebook content of some of the parties involved in the story of Jeff Lash as well. We have tried to fact check as much of the information as we possibly can with what is available to us.

If you see something that needs correcting please let us know, also if you think something should be added that we missed.

All of the information used in this Timeline can be found in these threads:

Dead LA man who had 1,200 guns identified, is 'part alien'
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Dawn VadBunker, a 39-year-old mother of two MISSING!
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Radio Interview With Eric Leonard (Reporter) About Jeffrey Alan Lash

Robert Rentzer: Jeffrey Alan Lash's Attorney For Nearly 20 Years

Updates will be done as more information becomes available to us.

The Timeline

Brother of Mary Strong (Jeffrey Lash’s Uncle):

William Strong - Born 1909 A.K.A Vladimir, Rodimir - when he went by the surname Suharevsky was when he went by Vladimir or Rodimir.

William Strong became a Lawyer in Arlington, VA as listed in the 1940 US Census... He married a woman by the name of Louise (born about 1910)

Mother of Jeffrey Lash: Mary Ann Strong

Mary Strong Born: March 19, 1921 Brooklyn, NY (came to CA in 1938) A.K.A: Mary Ann Siegel

Mary Strong is listed as "Marion Strong" in the 1925 NY State Census

Mary Strong's Parents: Abraham Movsha Sukharevskiy (Mogilev, Russia) & Davia Dora Samolska Strong

Mary's mom (Davia/Dora) does list herself as Hebrew Russian on her ship manifest.

The surname was Suharevsky before it became Strong

Abraham Movsha Sukharevskiy (Mogilev, Russia) - In the 1940 census... Abraham is listed as a Banker in New York as a Manager. He was the Vice President of the Bank in 1930. (At this time, we have no name of the Bank)

Domestic Partner of Joseph Lash: Shirley Anderson - Estimated year of birth - 1921 - 1922 (93 - 94 yrs. old)

Father of Jeffrey Lash: Joseph Jerry Lash (Microbiologist)

Joseph Jerry Lash Born: May 09, 1922

Joseph Jerry Lash's Parents: None listed

Mother of Mary Strong (Jeffrey Lash’s Grandmother):

Davia Dora Samolska Strong (brought Mary to CA in 1938)

Joseph Jerry Lash Graduated High School: 1939

Joseph Lash Military: reported (U.S. Navy as Aviation Cadet) - but could not find documentation.

Joseph Lash earned his AB degree in 1948.

Joseph Jerry Lash is mentioned in the Elmer Belt Papers 1949 - 1950 / Box 16 - Folder 3. Joseph Lash was a technician in the Elmer Belt Urologic Group Clinical Research Laboratory for a number of years.

Joseph Lash established Research Associates Laboratories in 1951 - functioned as its Board-Certified (ABB) High Complexity Laboratory Director for the next 30 years, approx to 1981.

Joseph Lash Married Mary Strong: November 18, 1951 Los Angeles California

Dec. 3, 1954 - Jeffrey Alan Lash Born Los Angeles County, CA

Fiancee of Jeffrey Lash: Catherine Suzanne Nebron-Gorin-Weiss Born: February 15, 1961 Sacramento County, California

Dec. 12, 1984 - Mary Strong Died California

Mid 1980's - Shirley Anderson told the Los Angeles Times that Jeff Lash had grown up in a modest neighborhood in Westchester with a pianist mother and microbiologist father who owned a medical laboratory. Lash dropped out of UCLA in the mid-1980s and was a “loner". Anderson said she was unaware of any independent wealth that would allow Lash to purchase millions of dollars in weaponry.

(The one comment leads me to believe that Shirley Anderson, Joseph Lash's partner, knows that Jeffrey did not obtain any inheritance from his father. At least that is how i take it. So who did benefit from Josephs death? Is it possible Jeff benefited, and Anderson just doesn't know or what?

Did Joseph Lash not leave anything for Shirley Anderson? They were together for many, many years.

According to Eric Leonard, Jeffrey Lash was the sole recipient of the family wealth. How could Shirley Anderson not be aware of this? I suppose it is possible, but very strange.)

1991 - The closeup of the "stolen guns" list picture, Robert Rentzer (Jeffrey Lash's Attorney of 20 years) said was written by Jeffrey Lash in 1991... where Jeffrey itemized guns that were stolen from him.

(This tells us that Jeff Lash has been collecting guns as far back as 1991 at least. That is a lot longer then I thought.

I wish there was more to the story of Jeffs stolen guns. Were they ever recovered? According to that list... that looks like A LOT of guns that were stolen from him. How did this come about? WHO steals this many guns? Or was the guns stolen over a period of time? Just not enough information about this.

Perhaps the stolen guns story is a cover for something else maybe?)

Robert D. Rentzer belongs to the Knights of Pythias. The Knights of Pythias is a fraternal organization and secret society founded in Washington, D.C., on 19 February 1864.

The Knights of Pythias was the first fraternal organization to receive a charter under an act of the United States Congress.

1995 - According to a news article, Robert D. Rentzer has been Jeffrey Alan Lash's Attorney for the last 20 years.

According to the article, it was this Attorney that provided media with the infamous photo of Jeff Lash. Robert says the photo is from a driver's license issued in 1996.

Also, the closeup of the "stolen guns" list picture, Robert said was written by Jeffrey Lash in 1991... where Jeffrey itemized guns that were stolen from.

(A third lawyer, this is not the lawyer that made the statement about his 2009 encounter with Jeff Lash concerning a firearms court case back in 2009.)

A third lawyer, Robert Rentzer, told KTLA he had represented Lash for nearly 20 years, often in connection with his client’s firearms. Lash was simply a gun collector and very private man, Rentzer said.

“A lot of people would call him odd because of his overwhelming desire for privacy,” Rentzer said at his Tarzana office. “Some people considered him a little weird.”

But Rentzer called the belief that Lash was a secret agent or an alien “laughable.”

Nonetheless, he said he didn’t know what Lash did for a living or how he afforded his extensive gun collection.

“I knew him to have this … fetish for guns, to an excess. I don’t know anybody who would have that inordinate number of weapons,” Rentzer said. “And the collection only increased and increased.”

Rentzer was surprised by the cash that was found in the home, as well as by the massive amount of ammunition.

“I do not know that he ever, ever, ever fired any of his guns. Never,” Rentzer said. “He took pride in how they were maintained.”

The attorney showed a note Lash had hand-written listing many of his guns and provided a grainy, black-and-white photo of Lash that he said was from a driver’s license issued in 1996.

He would have been 42 when the license was issued, and Lash looks rather young in the photo. Nonetheless, the image “looks very much like I remember Jeff to look like,” Rentzer said.

(How do you know someone for 20 years and not really know anything about them? Again, I suppose it is possible.)

2000 - Eric Leonard claims in his radio interview that he first ran across paths with Jeffrey Alan Lash about 15 years ago because of 2 other people that both of them knew. One of them is an Attorney and the other one is in the world of law enforcement, which was about as specific as he said he could get. By the way, Eric Leonard is a Reporter for those that did not know.

More on Eric Leonard and the audio, as well as a transcript can be found here: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

(So how does a Reporter end up crossing paths with someone like Jeffrey Lash 15 years BEFORE Jeffs death, one of the most bizarre stories to ever hit the media?

Allegedly, due to the fact that Eric and Jeff both knew 2 mutual "Friends" / "Acquaintances", that just so happen to be some Attorney and someone involved in Law Enforcement. And that was as specific as Eric could get.

Why could no further details be given? Because these 2 mystery men are involved in the investigation currently or something more sinister? And what was Jeffrey Lash's relationship to these 2 mystery men as far back as 15 years go?

Was Jeffrey Lash's extreme paranoia legitimate after all?)

2009 - An attorney who represented Lash in 2009 also called his client’s behavior strange. Lash was charged with misdemeanor possession of a concealed weapon after being stopped by Culver City police, according to court documents. Because Lash had the ammunition and firearms in his vehicle properly stowed, the case was dropped, the attorney said.

Lash refused to give any contact information to the law firm, and would call once per day to get an update on the case, according to the lawyer.

(With these statements, we know Jeff Lash was "collecting" firearms and ammo as far back as 2009 and I am sure much longer then that, but this gives us an idea. It also tells us Jeff was either lucky in his transport OR Jeff knew the laws and what he was doing.

I am guessing that the Attorney that represented Jeff Lash back in 2009, is not this mystery man Attorney that Eric Leonard alludes to in his radio interview. When I read about it, I didn't get the sense that the 2009 Attorney was a long term Lawyer for Lash. But I guess I could be wrong. No name was given in the article.

Also, Eric Leonard was asked about run ins with the law concerning Jeff. Eric said there was one run in, and it had to do with moving a lot of cash around and the State Department of Insurance or the Treasury got involved and Jeff ended up with legal issues with that. But yet Jeff had this court case over firearms as well. Sounds like more then one run in to me. Guess Eric missed that one.)

Braun said he didn’t know who Lash actually worked for. He said there was no evidence the man was selling guns or drugs.

“He could have been working for anyone,” Braun said. “It’s hard to imagine, however, that it’s a total figment of his imagination because there is so much money involved. There’s almost $5 million worth of guns that were taken by the police.”

Several storage units remained to be searched, Braun said. He had heard that there were at least four heavily modified Toyota SUVs ready for combat and able to operate in various types of terrain, including in the desert and even underwater.

“If we find a car designed to go underwater, that’s really bizarre,” Braun said. “The real problem is if he was working for a government agency, American or foreign, they would never corroborate it.”

(Sharing those statements because I found them interesting)

2010 - Shirley Anderson, the longtime girlfriend of Lash's late father, says he studied science at UCLA when he was younger but dropped out. She saw him occasionally over the years when he popped by his father's house.

"When we saw him he was perfectly normal," she says. "He would stop by and we would invite him to dinner and if he could make it he would stay but it was rare."

Shirley Anderson says that 2010 was the last time she saw Jeffrey Lash when his father was dying. She said Jeffrey did not show at the funeral either. Shirley Anderson also says Jeffrey never left any form of contact information and she didn't know he even had a fiance or privy to any of his friends.

According to his stepmother, he largely cut himself off from his family and became secretive about what he was doing. “He was just a loner, as far as we were concerned,” Shirley Anderson told the Los Angeles Times. “He just became weird because he changed all of a sudden.”

(Where have we been hearing, “He just became weird because he changed all of a sudden.”? I don't know about every one else, but I have been hearing this similar phrase associated with these mass shootings / shooters. Not saying Jeff Lash was going to be a future mass shooter. Im just pointing it out because for myself, I find it very odd and wanted to highlight it here.

Although there is no specific statement saying he changed in 2010, you could certainly take it that way. But we know by another statement given, that Jeff Lash's behavior was seen as very strange as far back as 2009 during a court case over firearms.

Lastly, according to Shirley Anderson, there was a time that Jeff Lash seemed perfectly normal. Saw him occasionally over the years when he would come by the house. He was invited to dinner and if he could make it he would stay but it was rare.

Even Eric Leonard stated in his radio interview... when asked if Jeffrey Lash was a "wacko bird", Eric said, "years ago, NO".

Assuming that means at some point during this 15 year period, Jeff Lash was normal? Or just what he has heard beyond that? It is hard to say, given so much conflicting information in this story. But I would like to get an idea of just when this "Change" in Jeff happened.)

Sept. 11, 2010 - Joseph Jerry Lash Died: September 11, 2010 - He spent his final years working as an Examiner for the State of CA Dept. of Public Health: Laboratory Field Services in Los Angeles. Joseph particularly loved serving as an expert witness for the Dept. of Justice administrative hearings into fraudulent activity. Joseph was a member of many professional organizations including the California Association of Bioanalysts.

2013 - According to Eric Leonard, Jeff knew maybe 2 years ago that he was going to suffer a horrible death. And he had begun planning for that.

(He did? So far there is nothing to support that Jeff was planning for his death, as Eric mentions later in the interview that there didn't' appear to be any Will etc.)

Eric Leonard was asked by a Radio host during an interview, when was the last time he saw Catherine Nebron. Eric says probably about 2 years ago. And thats when Jeff let it be known amongst the people who knew him that he had been diagnosed with terminal illness and the next couple of years were going to be unpleasant.

(Bit of conflicting reports here. Jeff was diagnosed with cancer about a year ago. And now 2 years ago is when Jeff himself announced to people who knew him that he had been diagnosed with a terminal illness.

Just feels odd... Jeff is so secretive, but yet makes this type of announcement? And to people he knew.... but no ones really talking like they KNEW him. With this level of paranoia... this seems so out of place and odd. Just my opinion.)

More on Eric Leonard and the audio, as well as a transcript can be found here: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

2005 - Moves into an apartment on the 18000 block of Coastline Drive in Sunset Mesa with a roommate known as simply "Jocelyn". This according to the Property Manager Paul Aguilar.

2014 - Jeff Lash diagnosed with cancer a year ago (2014 sometime), he reportedly told her (Nebron) it was the result of chemical weapons exposure on an old mission.

January / February 2015 - Paul Aguilar recalls a moment around 6 months ago. Paul states, "right when Jeff Lash's health was getting really bad, he took off in one of his trucks and smashed into 4 cars parked on our street." Paul goes on to say, "He must have been on something, meds or alcohol, because when I called him on his cell phone minutes after the accident he wasn't making any sense."

Paul says that neighbors who witnessed the accident were planning on calling the police and their insurance companies. He said Jeff Lash panicked and begged for no one to call the police. Paul claims he demanded to see his ID. Jeff Lash begrudgingly handed over his ID. It was after that moment that Paul Aguilar learned of "Skinny Bob's" real name, which was Jeffrey Alan Lash.

Paul states that the next morning, Jeff Lash came back and desperately didn't want the insurance companies called, so he took care of all of the damages without outside involvement. Paul thinks Jeff paid them all off in cash.

(With these statements, we know Jeff Lash's health was getting pretty bad as far back as 6 months ago. This will help in giving us a feel for his health and how quickly it appeared to deteriorate.

Remember it was stated that Jeff was diagnosed with cancer about a year ago. But as far back as 6 months (Jan - Feb), Paul claims Jeffs health was getting pretty bad. That is some progressive cancer IF it just showed up in the past year. If Jeff did have cancer, I wonder if he had it for much longer then that, before he was actually diagnosed with it?

If Jeff did not like going to hospitals, one could assume he probably didn't like going to the doctor either. I wonder who and how he was diagnosed with cancer if he was not seeing a doctor regularly or at all. No one has mentioned about his previous medical records.... yet any way.

Also, PaulAguilar claims he had Jeff Lash's cellphone number. I find this highly suspicious, but could be possible I guess. But given how paranoid Jeff was and greatly limiting information about himself, it is hard to believe Jeff would hand out his phone number. But Paul is the property manager, maybe it was required, who knows.)

March 27, 2015 - Dawn Marie VadBunker is offiically adopted by Laura and David VadBunker.

March or April 2015 - In addition to the Highlands Condo, he (Jeff Lash) lived in an apartment on the 18000 block of Coastline Drive in Sunset Mesa for 10 years before he was asked to leave 4 months ago (March or April) by his female roommate (Jocelyn), according to the apartment property manager.

(Jeff Lash has had a 17 year long relationship with Catherine Nebron. So 10 years of that was also spent living in this secondary apartment with another female only known as "Jocelyn"??? How bizarre is that? Was she really just a "roommate"? Rent was said to be $3,700 a month. Still plenty to speculate about here.)

Paul Aguilar, Coastline Property Management said the lease was under the female roommates name "Jocelyn".

More on Paul Aguilar and Coastline Property on page 3:

"He lived with a roommate, Jocelyn, they seemed to get along well, Aguilar told the Post. But in the last few months when his health was disintegrating he could barely get up and down the stairs. I would help him all the time with his groceries and suggested he find a more accessible place to live."

(This is an interesting statement. So Jeff was having much difficulty with getting up and down the stairs in just the past few months because his health was going down hill. But it sure seems like he was getting around pretty good when he was making trips to Bristol Farms with the gang getting Reiki treatments etc.

If this guy had cancer and according to Laura VadBunkers statement about this guys condition when she saw him, "The man was very, very ill. I never met a man who wasn't dead in that condition." I would think this man needed to be on bed rest... actually he needed to be in a hospital to be more realistic and receiving what medical care he could, at least make him more comfortable.

Sounds like he was miserable if he was seeking alternative methods for his ailing body. It is just bizarre this man was still up and moving around, that is according to at least 2 different peoples statements on his health. I know we don't know what kind of cancer he allegedly had, but in this shape that we are told about.... I would think that the assistance he would of needed to get around at the time of his death or even the 6 weeks prior according to Laura VadBunker, it would of been pretty profound. More then just a holding of the elbows on each side of him, I would think? Know what I mean? Something just doesn't seem right here.)

Before Lash officially moved out 4 months ago and cleaned everything out of Jocelyns apartment, Paul Aguilar said he left one truck in the garage and refused to move it.

Paul goes on to say, "He was always driving these monster trucks and he tried leaving one on the property after he wasn't a resident anymore. It was this big black Toyota with a tire in the back. He said he told him he had to move it or that he would tow it and he refused until he threatened him. Paul says Jeff Lash moved the truck and started parking it full time on Coastline Drive, moving it each week to a new location so he would not get a ticket.

(So sick Jeff Lash, who needed help getting up and down the stairs, groceries etc.... came each week to move his truck to different spots so he would not get ticketed.

That would be a lot of unnecessary stress and worry, not to mention work, for a very ill person to take on like that. I suppose that it isn't out of the question, but still. Most terminally ill people lift as much stress off their shoulders as they can, get their affairs in order, things such as that. Not place more stress and work on their shoulders.

We obviously are not dealing with the average person here, just what exactly are we dealing with here? Was Jeff a very deeply disturbed mentally ill guy? Or perhaps something else? I look forward to hearing more details when and if they become available.)

Paul Aguilar says over the past 10 years that Jeff Lash was a resident, he said there was always one prominent blond woman at Lash's side. He now suspect the woman was Catherine Nebron. "A woman who was apparently his girlfriend or fiancee was always with him and especially these past 4 months when they would come over and move the car to a new spot, I always saw her with him. But we never spoke and I never actually met her, Aguilar said."

(Ok, so with this statement, we learn that a blond woman, most likely Catherine Nebron, was coming around the secondary home of Jeff Lash for the past 10 years. So if it was Catherine Nebron, she was well aware of the secondary home. Does that mean she was aware of Jocelyn too? I don't see how you could NOT know it, but I guess its possible.

Sounds like whoever this woman was, most likely Nebron, she was helping him move this black truck around. But still requires work and stress on Jeffs part, him being so sick and all, still don't see the logic there. But then again, I have said time and time again, there is never any logic when it comes to unstable minds.

According to Eric Leonard, in his radio interview... he said that Jeff would look for rental properties and rent them. But said that Jeff would never move into them. He used the addresses for his own purposes. One example Eric gave, was that Jeff would use these types of addresses to make change of address requests for his driver's licenses.

So if Catherine Nebron was aware of the Jocelyn residence... I wonder if she was also aware of these other rental schemes Jeff participated in?)

In a News article dated July 23, 2015 the following statement was given by Paul Aguilar......

"Earlier this morning after watching the news and recognizing Lash as "Skinny Bob", Aguilar called detectives from the Los Angeles Police Department to investigate the seemingly abandoned truck on Coastline Drive."

"It dawned on me this morning that the man from the Highlands in the Palisades was Skinny Bob and that he had finally passed away from cancer or whatever he had. I immediately called the detective since his car was still sitting out on the street, Aguilar said."

(This statement always bugged me. Paul Aguilar recognized Jeff Lash as "Skinny Bob" while watching the News. I hate to assume things, but assuming he is talking about seeing the one and only picture thats been going around since Lash's death.... I find it hard to believe that he was able to recognize Jeff Lash as a man he knew as "Skinny Bob". That picture is horrible!

Plus it appears to be a photo of a younger man. But Paul knew who it was and reported to the detectives. Only other thing to conclude here is that something else other then seeing this picture lead Paul to know that this dead man on the News was Jeffrey Alan Lash.

Figuring in another possibility.... after knowing of and being around someone for the past 10 years, maybe its easier to just know these things and I am reading to much into it perhaps? Maybe!)

Paul Aguilar also heard the stories about Jeff Lash being involved with the CIA.

"He told everyone that during his time in the CIA, he had been shot in the head and was in a coma for a very long time, Paul said." "He said that after he came out of the coma, he was paid by the CIA and laid off but still needed to remain anonymous in the public's eyes."

(Not even sure what to say about this statement. Was he in a coma during his 17 year long relationship with Catherine Nebron at some point? 10 of those years also spent with "Jocelyn". I would think that either woman would of mentioned this if Jeff was in a coma during this time period.

So that leaves us with the year 1998 and earlier for Jeffs coma period.

Now Shirley Anderson (Jeffs Step-parent) hasn't seen Jeff since 2010. She also didn't confirm or deny any coma. But then again, I doubt she was asked about it. Thinking further though, I would think it would be a key piece of information to mention if he was indeed in a coma for a long time..... it could possibly explain his sudden change / weirdness as she put it. We don't know how often Jeff did pop in on family, but I would think it would still be something family would know about. That is a pretty major thing.

Again, I hate to assume, but the only thing we may be able to conclude here is that the "coma story", may actually be just that.... one of his many stories.

But, I have a pretty open mind, so I am open to the many other possibilities as well. If he was mind controlled, like some think he was... maybe he was in some type of unconscious state, and told he was in a coma for a long time. Who knows!)

Paul Aguilar described Jeff Lash as friendly but added that he primarily kept to himself. He also mentioned that every time he saw his tenant, Lash was always dressed in black. Paul also said that Lash seemed a bit paranoid, always darting his eyes left and right before walking into his apartment.

(Interesting statement. This property manager, Paul Aguilar sure appeared to be around Jeff Lash fairly often to notice such things. But given his admission that he helped Jeff up and down the stairs, groceries etc, I guess that gives us our logical answer.

Other then that, Paul says Jeff kept mostly to himself. So with keeping an open mind, how do we know how often this "darting of the left and right eyes" really occurred? We don't really. And no one else associated with Jeff has mentioned it, at least yet.

I don't doubt for a second that Jeff was a paranoid individual. But was this a symptom of paranoia or something else?

Taking a look at another possibility / cause:

There is a fairly high probability that Jeff Lash had mental health problems. It is also probable that at some point Jeff was being treated for mental health with various medications. How long he might of been treated we don't know. Was he currently being treated, not sure about that either, yet.

If he was at any time, I am sure he got sick of it, as a lot of mental health patients do, especially if they feel they are not getting any better. They have also been known to seek out other alternative forms of treatment. Which we known Jeff was into. And on at least one occasion, he sought out holistic treatments according to Shirley Anderson, who last saw Jeff in 2010. So this was before being diagnosed with cancer. All she said was he was sick, which can be interpreted many ways.

Hypothetically, lets go with mental health. Jeff strikes me as the type that would be paranoid of big pharma / medicines. Probably didn't take his meds like he was supposed to.

One thing he could of been experiencing is something called "Brain Zaps".

Brain Zaps:

Brain zaps are commonly reported electrical shock sensations that are often experienced during discontinuation of antidepressant medications. Other common names for brain zaps include: brain shivers, electrical shocks, and brain shocks. People often describe them as feeling electrical current uncontrollably zapping their brains, which can be extremely frightening and uncomfortable. A person experiencing these zaps may get dizzy, feel minor pain, and high levels of discomfort.

Brain zaps are considered to be caused by neurotransmitter alterations within the brain, particularly those involving “serotonin.” It is believed that serotonin plays a vital role in the development of these zaps due to the fact that people typically experience them when discontinuing serotonergic antidepressants (e.g. SSRIs).

The zaps may also be caused via discontinuation of other psychotropic medications including: antipsychotics, benzodiazepines, MAOIs, SNRIs, and tricyclic antidepressants.

Eye movements: It has been speculated that moving the eyes side to side may provoke or intensify brain zap sensations. While this is purely speculation, there are online accounts of individuals that found things like “looking to the side” can trigger them.

Skipping a dose: If you are on a medication and you accidentally miss or intentionally skip a dose, you may notice unpleasant brain zaps. When people experience the zap sensation, they quickly remember that they forgot to take their medication.

How long do brain zaps last?

There is no set “timeline” that says how long brain zaps will last. The zaps people experience are generally subject to individual variation. One person may experience them for a significant duration (e.g. weeks or months), while another may find that they go away in short order (e.g. hours or days). There are a number of factors that can influence how long these “zaps” may persist including: your physiology, duration you took your medication, the dosage, and whether you quit cold turkey or tapered.

Factors that can influence the severity of brain zaps

There are several factors that are thought to influence both the severity and duration of the brain zaps. These factors include things like: individual physiology, level of anxiety, the drug that was taken, how quickly a person discontinued, and whether they are currently taking other medications.

Level of anxiety: Some have speculated that when a person becomes more anxious, they are more prone to the zaps. This could be due to the fact that anxiety stimulates the central nervous system, and thus could be preventing repairs from occurring after withdrawal. In other cases, people with high anxiety may perceive the brain zaps as being worse than they actually are and/or believe that there is some more significant health problem.

Descriptions:

Electrical shocks

“Flicking cards” through your head

Electrical jolts

Light-bulb going off in your head

Lightning strikes in the brain

“Pop rocks” in the head

Pulses of electricity

Shivers of the brain

Strobe light flashing in the brain

Note: These sensations are often accompanied by sensations of dizziness and/or vertigo. Others may experience symptoms of nausea and/or tinnitus (ringing in the ears).

This was just a summary, find more at the link:

Late May 2015 - VadBunker says she met Lash, who she knew as "Bob Smith," twice in the last six weeks when her daughter asked her if she could perform Reiki, or palm healing, on him. They met at the Bristol Farms in Santa Monica. She said she was first told a CIA operative poisoned him and later that he had a brain infection.

"I did two sessions and wouldn't go back," she says. "I was told we were being watched all the time and no one can harm him. The man was very, very ill. I never met a man who wasn't dead in that condition."

(Ok, so here we have Laura VanBunker providing Reiki / palm healing on Jeff because her daughter, Dawn asked her to. So this would rule out any alternative healing / treatment mentioned by Anderson some several years ago.

Anderson said Jeff was sick and sought holistic treatment. She said she last saw him in 2010. So he has been sick otherwise I assume, other then with cancer? I wonder with what?

So Jeff has sought out alternative means of help at least on 2 occasions that we know of... and I am gonna guess there is even more that we dont know about. I find this very interesting coming from a son of a microbiologist.

So again with the stories... he was poisoned, now a brain infection, before it was exposure to chemicals on an old mission. Eric Leonard also mentioned Jeff told some he had ALS. I wonder did he have brain cancer and he was calling it a brain infection? Or is this just another version of his stories he told people?

So Laura met Jeff twice in past 6 weeks. They met at Bristol Farms. Why meet there? Why not come to the house? I know Reiki can be done any where.... but most like to relax while they receive it. I would think that it would have been more comfortable to be at home? Strange, especially being sooooooooooooo sickly.

Bristol Farms seems to be a popular spot amongst these folks. Has security footage been seized for July 4th????

"The man was very, very ill. I never met a man who wasn't dead in that condition."

Interesting statement. He got around then for being pretty damn sick and knocking on deaths door.)

July 3, 2015 - Dawn VadBunker, a 39-year-old mother of two went missing headed to work in Santa Monica on July 3rd where she was supposed to meet up with her boss, the woman’s parents told KTLA. Saturday, she suddenly texted her mother to let them know she would not be home for another two days. Which would of made it Monday, July 6th, Dawn never re-appeared.

Several more days went by before her deeply concerned parents contacted the Oxnard Police Department. Dawns mother said, they hadn’t heard from their daughter and she wasn’t answering her cellphone, which went straight to voice mail when they attempted to call her.

Laura VadBunker added that her daughter hasn’t answered any other relative or friend’s phone calls or text messages since July 4. She also hasn’t been active on any social media accounts. Dawn VadBunker was in the midst of getting her marriage annulled when she disappeared.

For the past six to seven years, the missing mother worked as a personal assistant and property manager for her boss, a woman who owned a number of properties in the Southern California area, according to the VadBunkers.

Laura VadBunker told KTLA she had tried multiple times — unsuccessfully — to get in contact with her daughter’s boss. She said the pair were also friends, and it was extremely unusual that she couldn’t reach her either, despite the fact that the boss had multiple cellphones.

Dawn VadBunker was last seen driving a 2007 silver Dodge Nitro with a license plate No. of 5YGB296.

July 4, 2015 - Jeffrey Alan Lash Died: July 4, 2015 (Which was Saturday)

Also on that Saturday, the public was lead to believe that it was originally Catherine Nebron, Dawn VadBunker and Jeffrey Lash who were together at Bristol Farms. Later, it was revealed that a 4th person, who did not want to be named, but was a Doctor was also present with the trio that day.

The friend, a doctor who did not want to be named, told the Palisadian Post newspaper he spent 90 minutes trying to revive Lash in the passenger seat of an SUV outside his house on the night he died as Nebron-Gorin was “wailing and grieving”.

Nebron-Gorin later told a friend she had specific instructions from Lash on what to do if he died. Don’t call the authorities. Leave him in a car. Get out of town, and let his minders take care of the body. So she did that.

(So where exactly did CPR take place? The parking lot or in front of his house? Conflicting reports have said both spots! And 90 minutes of CPR??? Also, how do you perform CPR while the person is in the passenger seat??? Sitting up? Or was the seat reclined backwards? Strange.

And as long as this went on, NO one decided to take out their little cellphones and video this stuff? That seems to be the number one thing these days.. getting out that camera. It is hard to believe that no one decided to call 911 ANY WAY!

This is just bizarre!

I have always been told to place the person flat on a floor before performing CPR. I just did a quick search to see if CPR can be performed while the person is in a sitting position and did not find anything. But I would think if it were part of the training, it would be mentioned. But perhaps this is something NEW and I am not aware of it. But seems like bull crap to me.

If anyone has any information they can share to shed some light on this particular incident, I am all ears.)

July 7, 2015 - One News article said Dawn was reported missing on July 7th

July 10, 2015 - VadBunkers reported their daughter missing on July 10 at 1 p.m.

July 15, 2015 - Dawn VadBunker's car was found around 3:20 a.m. outside of a motel in Deschutes County, Oregon. which would make that July 15th. “The (Deschutes County) Sheriff’s Deputy contacted Dawn, verified her well-being and had her speak to the Oxnard Police Department over the phone,” Oxnard police stated in a news release. “She expressed her deep regret for all the worry she caused but assured law enforcement personnel in Oregon and Oxnard that she would be in contact with her family soon.”

July 17, 2015 - Jeffrey Alan Lash's dead body was found July 17, 2015 by police in an SUV in the 1700 block of Palisades Drive. Police were alerted to the body by an attorney representing the victim’s fiancée, Catherine Nebron, who is also Dawn VadBunker’s employer.

Lash collapsed about two weeks before he was found by police in the parking lot of a Bristol Farms in Santa Monica, Nebron told her attorney, Harlan Braun. She and Dawn VadBunker tried to help him, but Lash died, Laura VadBunker said.

Lash did not want to be taken to a hospital or have anyone call 911, Braun said.

Nebron and Dawn VadBunker believed Lash was a secret government agent, but not entirely human.

“He was part alien and part human and was out to save the world,” Laura VadBunker said.

Nebron didn’t notify authorities when Lash died because she thought the secret agencies he worked for would come and collect his body, she told Braun.

She left him in her SUV near their home and went to Oregon with Dawn VadBunker.

Lash told his wife he was an undercover agent for the government and was being watched by them.

After two weeks, no one had come to get Lash’s body.

“When she came back, she was shocked that the agencies hadn’t picked him up,” Braun said. “So then she decided she’d better call police.”

Inside his home, detectives discovered more than 1,200 guns, scopes, 6.5 tons of ammunition, bows and arrows, knives, machetes and $230,000 in cash after he was found on Friday.

They also located eight of the 14 vehicles stashed around Los Angeles registered to the man, including an SUV designed to drive underwater.

"There's no evidence he was a drug dealer or he stole these weapons, or had any criminal source of income, no stolen property, all the stuff you'd look for."

Authorities are still working to confirm the man's identity and figure out why he possessed so many cars and firearms, many of which were still in boxes or had price tags.

LAPD Deputy Chief of Detectives Kirk Albanese said he does not believe he was doing anything illegal with the weapons.

Police do not suspect any foul play involved in his death, but there is an investigation into the cause.

So far all the guns appear to be registered to Jeffrey Lash.

Braun said Nebron parked him in a car down the street from the condo they shared after he died. He had trouble breathing but refused to go to the hospital or call 911, the attorney said.

Jeffrey Alan Lash, 60, the man apparently acted secretively for years, never explaining to those around him exactly what he did for a living.

(WITNESSES?!?!?! No one saw any of this? No one noticed a dead man in an SUV for 2 weeks?)

July 21, 2015 - An autopsy was conducted on Tuesday, July 21 and the cause of death is still unknown, but no indication of foul play was reported.

(If this man was sooooooooooo ill, had cancer and possibly who knows what... how could no cause of death be determined? Not even attributed by? Seem strange to me. Wonder if the autopsy report ill be made public at some point?)

July 22, 2015 - As of a News article dated for 7-22-2015, Dawn VadBunker had still NOT made contact with any one.

As for Dawn VadBunker, she has still not returned from Oregon or called her parents or her children, her mother said.

She did send a letter in which she confirmed she was there when “Bob” died and that he “fought to stay alive,” according to her mother. ("Bob" is one of Jeffrey Alan Lash's aliases)

("Fought to stay alive" ..... just an odd statement, to me any way.)

July 23, 2015 - A person named Eric Leonard, a Reporter, comes out of no where and claims to know all about Jeffrey Alan Lash. Eric does a Radio interview and manages to squash all the mystery surrounding Jeff Lash. You could say all key questions get answered here with this "interview". I find Eric Leonard highly suspicious, he seems to know all about Jeff, but yet no one else seems to know a thing. Was Eric sent to do damage control?

Interview: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

There doesn't seem to be any new developments in this case since between July 23 - 26. Will update this timeline should anything of interest be available.

More About Jeffrey Alan Lash & A Few Key Points:

Although they tried to help him he died and because they didn't want to notify the authorities because of human/alien body and his position within the secret agency, they instead put him in his SUV and left it in the parking lot expecting the government to pick him up. They both went to Oregon and when they returned several weeks later, Lash was still in the SUV.

"When she came back, she was shocked that the agencies hadn't picked him up," Braun said. "So then she decided she'd better call police."

As for Dawn VadBunker, she has still not returned from Oregon or called her parents or her children, her mother said.

She did send a letter in which she confirmed she was there when “Bob” died and that he “fought to stay alive,” according to her mother.

He had twelve cars, including one reported to be bullet-proof and worth around $100,000. (Edit: The total number of his vehicles is now said to be at least 14.)

Eric Leonard says Jeff was interested in collecting guns, and as part of that, Jeff wanted to buy them in a way that was difficult to trace them to him, even though he had no ill intentions, as far as Eric knew about on what he was going to do with them. Eric says Jeff just thought they were neat and he wanted to buy them.

(Who spends large amounts of money on 1,200+ guns, some very expensive customized guns at that, collection worth millions.... because they think they are "neat"? Not to mention the extreme lengths Jeff went through to get some of these guns. According to Eric's radio interview... Jeff wanted to obtain these guns in such a way where it could not be traced back to him!

But its just all because Jeff Lash thought the guns were "neat".)

Eric Leonard also states that Jeff Lash had one run in where some of his financial transactions moving lots of cash around had raised the suspicion of either it was the State Department of Insurance or it was the Treasury, one or the other. And he ended up having some legal issues with that. He never did anything wrong. He was just a guy who had access to tens of thousands of dollars of cash and when you start moving that kind of money around, people at banks start getting nervous.

Laura VadBunker, "I was told he was half alien and half man and came from a different planet," she says. "It is just so out of this world."

Laura VadBunker says she was also told that Lash had been reincarnated numerous times, and at one point was George Washington.

It was stated that Jeff Lash was diagnosed with Cancer about a year ago.

According to information given by Eric Leonard during the radio interview... Jeff Lash told friends and others that he had ALS. But then states it may have been something else.

According to Eric Leonard, Jeff knew maybe 2 years ago that he was going to suffer a horrible death. And he had begun planning for that. He did? So far there is nothing to support that Jeff was planning for his death, as Eric mentions later in the interview that there didn't' appear to be any Will etc.

When it was announced that an Autopsy had been done, no cause of death was determined... yet. If this guy was so sick, how could no cause of death be determined? Or even attributed by?

When he and his fiancee went to dinner at the local Italian restaurant, they drove in separate cars, and always paid in cash.

Any time Lash saw a camera, he would get upset. He told people his name was Bob Smith.

Jeff Lash was also known as "Skinny Bob".

Eric Leonard Radio Interview concerning Jeffrey Alan Lash.

Several storage units remained to be searched, Braun said.

“If we find a car designed to go underwater, that’s really bizarre,” Braun said. “The real problem is if he was working for a government agency, American or foreign, they would never corroborate it.”

There has only been one picture released of Jeffrey Alan Lash. It appears to be a younger photo of him, but it looks like a computerized composite. I myself, have not seen an actual color photo of Jeff.

Lash’s neighbors said they too were told Lash had worked for the CIA and found him odd. One employee of the Casa Nostra restaurant said Lash and Nebron-Gorin had eaten most of their meals there for the past seven years. Invariably, Lash would order raw filet mignon.

Catherine Nebron's father was a former Supreme Court Judge for Los Angeles County, Irwin Jaye Nebron.

(More on the Judge on page 2)

Jocelyn claims she had no idea that Jeff Lash had died until Paul Aguilar told her about it. Paul mentioned he found that odd, as the story has been all over the local News. He added that she was very upset to learn of Jeffs death.

Paul Aguilar claims that over the years, he noticed that nearly every month Jeff Lash was driving a new vehicle, trucks specifically, of all different colors and they never had license plates.

UCLA spokesman Ricardo Vasquez said Lash was a student at one point but said he could not release details about his enrollment because Lash had requested that his records remain private.

From the radio interview with Eric Leonard: The people that Eric know were very, very suspicious about this report that Jeff had died and nobody had reported that he had died. The suspicion amongst the people that Eric knows that knew Jeff, they believe that the delay in reporting his death was because somebody probably was cleaning out bank accounts.

At one point Eric knew that Jeff had hired somebody to drive around town to buy money orders at post offices, he didn't want to do it himself because he was afraid to be recorded on the video cameras. But he would pay people to turn cash into money orders constantly, like day after day after day.

Who Is Jocelyn?

The following information was provided by Kachina and her findings into "Jocelyn".

I tracked the address of the property management company down to 18069 Coastline Dr., Malibu, CA 90265.

I did a search on that property... but unfortunately, didn't come up with her name on anything. There are four units at that address... #17, #18, #19, and #20.

Unfortunately, when I click on those units - I am not seeing a Jocelyn listed as a resident in any of the units.

It sure looks like the right address to me. I had a look on Google Maps. While the pic looks outdated (pic in article looks to have new garage doors, balcony gates, and paint job)... the structure is right...

(For screen shots and links for this investigation, you can find it on page 3 of our thread.)

Who is Eric Leonard?

Eric Leonard is a Reporter

Eric Leonard appeared out of no where to do a spontaneous radio show interview concerning Jeffrey Alan Lash. Eric seemed to have all the answers to peoples questions. The interview was suspicious to a lot of people, as Jeff never appeared to have friends he confided in, or anyone for that matter, But some how Eric Leonard seemed to have a lot of information about Jeff.

Was it damage control?

More On Joseph Lash (Jeffrey Alan Lash's Father)

The following information was provided by Kachina during her investigation into Joseph Lash.

So I did a search on patents looking for the name "Joseph Lash"... NOTHING

I searched on the name "Joseph Lash" and "California Department of Public Health"... NOTHING

I did a search looking for the name of the lab "Research Associates Laboratories" in CA.... NOTHING

I searched for military records on ancestral sites (which usually come up with draft records or veterans records for people) for "Joseph Lash"... NOTHING

I can't find proof of ANYTHING in this obit - other than his pic in a high school yearbook for that particular high school... and a marriage license for him and Mary Strong!

(You can find this information on page 3 of our thread.)

Quick Point About Dawn VadBunker:

VadBunker’s mother believes her 39-year-old daughter has been caught in the middle of a mysterious death investigation and may be suffering from a mental breakdown. According to Laura VadBunker, her daughter believes Lash was an alien “sent to earth to protect us.”

(Alright so Dawns mother believes her daughter is suffering from a mental breakdown. Fair enough, for now.

But until I saw a conversation between a friend of Dawns and her current husband, I began to wonder if maybe Dawn had some loose screws or something herself.

A woman mentioned to Dawns husband that all this craziness going on reminded her of a time Dawn took her to Michigan and Dawn took out a life insurance policy on her (the friend). At the time there had only been 2 comments left in response and both comments ranged from "WHAT" to "WTF", one being by Dawns own husband!

While I had read through Dawns current husbands Facebook page, he seemed just as dumbfounded about everything going on as the general public. He was even dumbfounded as to why a 39 year old woman needed to be adopted. He had no answers for that, so it seemed. His Facebook was quite an interesting read. Make you wonder if he even really KNEW WHO he was married too. Very strange and bizarre.

In one News article, the following....

"According to Laura VadBunker, her daughter Dawn VadBunker who she reported missing on July 7 contacted her wrote by letter explaining that she worked for Lash and he was working for the government on a secret mission, "He was part alien and part human and was out to save the world," Laura stated her daughter said."

(So did Dawn work for Jeff Lash or Catherine Nebron??? We been told that Catherine was Dawns Boss. But here in the letter Dawn allegedly wrote to her Mother Laura VadBunker, Dawn says she worked for Lash and he was working for the Government!

So which is it? Lash and Nebron were not Married. So for me, I don't count the couple as ONE, if you know what I mean. Trying not to make to big of deal out of it, but given the strange circumstances here and the fact that Dawn has yet to return home.... it makes you wonder whats really going on. But the article appears to have gotten the date wrong that Dawn was reported missing and it was widely reported that she was reported missing on July 10th. So maybe they got this info wrong to? Who knows... just trying to cover all angles.)

More on this on page 3. We didn't preserve all the Facebook stuff, only a couple of things.

Show more