2014-11-27

So, I am going to steal KB's idea that he usually does around Thanksgiving, but do it with a list from members of the WZCW family. I weeded through some names that I just had absolutely no idea who they were. I basically wrote one or more lines about everyone on the list.

Happy Thanksgiving, WZCW. I am thankful for you!

(Please forgive spelling and grammatical errors. I blazed through all of these late at night, and I did not feel like going back to look over them.

-------------------

Bully Cena (Falkon)

-By nature we are mortal enemies, but I've always respected and admired your work ethic here. Definitely someone I consider one of the best Creative members ever.

Ty Burna

-My kayfabe mentor and what not. One of best RPers to ever grace the fed. Thanks for helping me in my younger years and dodging me in my later ones. ;)

Lee

-Thanks for the memorable feud last year. Also, thank for single-handedly raising the gaming IQ of the forum by 80% each time you log in.

a0161613 (Numbers)

-I love you and miss you. You got way too much flack as fed-head. Still one of the best in my books.

Blade

-Where did you go buddy? I miss our Raw LDs on skype. You are a cool dude who likes Sheamus way too much. Cheers!

Rainbow Yaz

-Such a great friend to me. You always have an ear open to listen. I appreciate all that you do and truly enjoy your company. Congrats on finally getting that final brass ring.

Optimus Dave

-Dave, I enjoyed writing your first world title shot match against Showtime. I am happy to finally see you back in the world title scene and I hope your stay is not as temporary as your last. Thanks for being another "extra curricular" player as I like to call it. You've been putting out great material recently.

Bernkastel (Echelon)

-Ech, I enjoy talking to you on skype and consider you one of the few in the fed I know better than most. You've always been reliable in terms of lending a hand or support to projects I do. I really appreciate that.

Stone Cold Steve Dynamite

-Dynamite. I wish we could have done a tag team together. Oh well, you are still one of my favorite RPers to have read of the last 2 years.

Pancake

-You broke the streak. I'll never forgive you for that. But seriously, I wish I could chat with you more often. I always enjoy it when we do on Skype. P.S. Screw the Bulls.

Killjoy

-The man of many fonts. Thanks for bringing something unique to the fed with your artistry. It helps the fed look better and more authentic. Keep up the good work homie.

Dirk

-I need more Grizzly Bob in my life. Come back to us.

Phoenix

-I came in on your way out in terms of being on the Creative team. I always enjoyed the Big Dave character and have never heard a bad thing about you from others.

FunKay

-You stood me up at prom. You broke my heart.

Барбоса

-It's weird that Barbosa and Chris K.O. orbited around the same characters, but never really had much interaction. I always enjoy seeing you comment on anything on the forums and make a point to stop and read. Thanks for always bringing a voice a reason to the fed when we needed it.

Derek Jacobs, Bitch!

-Quit taking all the high-profile reps.

Thrash

-#whoisElSwago

Uncle Phatso

-Good luck with MMA and stuff.

Thriller Ant

-Ah, Thriller. Someone I wish I talked to more outside of the fed. Everything from your meme sigs and RPs make me giddy. I have a secret deep admiration for you that is quickly becoming very public.

Rated R Enigma

-Thanks for being a good sport when I mentored you. Keep improving on your writing and hopefully you can make your way up the card one day.

The Doctor

-I almost bought one of your voice impression things back when I was doing the podcast. Sorry I never did that. I can't wait to see when you finally put out some wrestling themed mobile games.

The Crock

-I miss you so hard.

Harthan

-Again, thanks for always having an open inbox, although I didn't hit it up much. Your support and kindness meant a lot a year ago.

JGlass

-I'll see you at Kingdom Come 28, biotch. Love ya.

Find'er Woo'er Ryder

-Please don't ever kill a kid in your RP again. Miss you for the lulz, though.

hyourinmaru (Milenko)

-Your app for the transgender character is still one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen on the forum.

Shotaro

-Congrats on the marriage, pal. I hope you return to us one day.

New Name (Miko)

-I'm the only one out of my class still alive so I like to consider you a personal rival in the kayfabe realm. I always enjoy reading your posts even when you call me Chris gay.O <3

Coco

-I wish I could have seen more of Hunter Kravinoff. I hope you are not dead.

Nu Sexier Noun (Remix)

-A lot of people don't get you, but you are our resident sly bastard. Putting your issues aside, you still have produced some of the best RPs that I ever read during my tenure on Creative.

Dirty Dutch Oven (Haiku)

-Glad to see you back. We missed you. Thankful for your work ethic in the past.

Awesome_Miz

-At least you have seen success in the prediction league.

Dagger Dias

-Never really had a problem with you, and I am happy to see you flourish in the fed as you have. People can say what they want, but you are always there to lend feedback and support for projects I do. I really appreciate that.

Baller

-Poor man's Ricky Runn.

Showtime

-The legend and icon in and out of kayfabe. You were so consistent during your stint on Creative and works as a RPer. I'm honored to have read the majority of your work during your prime.

DarksideEric

-We had some good times man. I hope you can return soon and find a solid direction to push you to the next level.

red ass skull muhfukkah

-Alhazred is one of my favorite characters to write. Mainly because you make him so interesting. Thanks for being a supporter of me and all my silly projects. Also, thanks for letting me borrow James King for a short stint back in the day. :P

Steamboat Ricky

-You beat me one time with a face RP while you were a heel. I hate you. No, but seriously, I hope you can come back one day and run a program.

Da Prophet

-I'm ducking these nice words about you.

gd

-I miss your presence here. I hope you are okay, dude.

Jessie Lynn DivaGirl

-Good luck with hormones and stuff. #yolo

Leeds Guy

-Thanks for leaving the fed so that there would only be one Chris.

newc868

-Brad Bomb needs to return in 2015! Come back to us!

Fallout

-Congrats on all your success during my hiatus. Hopefully we see you again someday.

Gelgarin

-Thanks for tolerating my feeble attempts at your EurAsian gold back in the day. I wish we still had someone of your caliber writing in the fed. You definitely made everyone up their game.

DirtyJosé

-I never really got hooked on the Gordito character, but you were always a cool dude. I enjoyed what little conversation I had with you.

TheRealDC

-Thanks for coming back for a short time. It was a real treat seeing the first roster member make his return while I was on Creative. Definitely a memorable experience.

Spider Meng

-Glad we dropped the belts to you guys as you were our rival tag team. Hopefully you and Dynamite can bounce back. Cheers for always being a supporter of my projects.

Muffin Top Merkley

-I'll mark the day Rush returns. I'll cry tears of joy the day Merkley does.

M. Winters

-Your name sounds like gum. Thanks for trying to come back and stuff.

Bad News BK

-Thanks for nothing. You better come back with My Curse as your theme. ;) <3

Reverend Doug Crashin.

-I never really was around during stint, but it has been drilled in my brain that you are the worst fed member ever. Thanks for setting the standard of awful.

The Best

-We were in the same recruiting class together. Happy to see you finally find a character that worked for you before you left us.

MMSoldier

-I see you lurking. Thanks for lurking. I always think fondly of our tag team moments.

Theo Mays

-Thanks for making your cash-in memorable. Sorry to see you come up on the short end of the stick at KC. Hopefully you bounce back quickly.

IHW

-Something something Brent Blaze.

Sanka

-Thanks for giving us the glorious gift of Stan Rogers. Ace Stevens was good too.

Infinity

-So sad to see you fade out of the spotlight and then the fed altogether. Hopefully you return someday and take your rightful spot at the top of the card. Thanks for always putting out solid work.

Mick Overlast

-Sorry if I ribbed you too much with your recent return. I always had you pegged as one of the guys that would break out.

TBK

-I miss the Masque. Bearded Gentlemen was a great combo. Too bad you guys got overshadowed by a red-hot SaboSax at the time.

Arashi

-:disappointed:

M

-Thanks for doing All Stars and then giving the fed ago. Your RPs were enjoyable.

michigan

-Thanks for being an awesome rock to our fed. I am honored to have feuded with you during your tenure here.

Jam

-Thanks for always being a nice guy. Great job on proving that Amber Warren was more than a lower-card gal. You really evolved as a RPer over time.

klunderbunker

-Thanks for being an avid supporter of what we do here. Also, thanks for giving me the best rating of any WZCW match you reviewed and one of the worst ratings. :)

Tastycles

-I miss your vocal promos. You've always been an awesome cordial dude in the fed. Daddy Mack is an awesome character, and I am happy that you finally won some gold with him. Hopefully they give you a great feud.

FollowTheBagpipes

-Thanks for joining the fed. Good luck in your future here.

CM Yes!

-Glad to see you have joined the fed. Good luck with your RPs going forward.

GCB

-Thanks for trying to step out of your comfort zone in the Book This! section and attempting some RPs. You did a really good job, and I was sad to see you lose interest so quick.

Show more