2013-07-08

This happened in game the other night. All of a sudden the artty marks I would make with binoculars would not appear on my map.

Multiple servers. Multiple maps.

The Commander said he could see them. But it was hard for me to correct my own marks.

Usually I have to guesstimate my mark, check the map, make another mark, and so on to pinpoint. I was not able to do that.

The next evening I did not have that issue for some time, then it came back. Did not seem to matter which side I was playing on.

I was just on Iwo this evening, as a Japanese SL, and the same thing was happening.

This time, I made a test mark right in front of my feet. I could see that on the map, and it seemed to fix issue for the rest of that round.

The next round, I could no longer see my artty marks. It is late so I left and did not do any more testing.

This has never happened prior to this weekend.

I have a Puget Systems PC, Duo Core 2.66, 8 GB RAM, Nv GF GTX 560 Ti, with recent drivers, W7 64 bit.

Will be getting a new PC later this week, but thought I would post about it here, as I was curious to know if this is known or even common.

Thanks

Show more