2014-08-12

Greetings everyone! The 7th Cavalry gaming Regiment is looking for new recruits to fill the ranks in our Red Orchestra 2 Platoon.

Since 2002 the 7th Cavalry has supported FPS Games such as Arma 2, Arma 3, CoD 4, BF4, Insurgency, and now Red Orchestra 2! With over a decade in experience supporting games, and over 300 active members, the 7th Cavalry is an excellent place to be.

The Minimum Requirements are simple:

1. Minimum age is 18, not debatable, no exceptions

2. You must have a microphone

3. Must have Team Speak 3

4. Must have one of the following games to join:

Arma 3

Insurgency

Red Orchestra 2

Battlefield 4

5. Must be willing to play in a Military and Tactical Realism Unit

6. Must be willing to take orders and follow the chain of command

7. Once you complete Boot Camp you will be assigned to a Section/Squad and you must practice with that group. If you cannot attend the practice of your assigned Section due to work or some other real life event you must be excused by your Section Leader. Options for making up the practice can be discussed with your Section Leader. (This is only 1 hour per week)

8. Must be active on the forum 1 time a week. Your Section Leader will make a roll call post once a week, you must respond to this post.

9. Must not be a member of another FPS Clan/Unit. Dual Clanning is prohibited.

If you meet this requirements and want to join, visit us at:

http://www.7thcavalry.us/

And click the "Enlist In The Cav Today!" link on the left-hand side of your screen to be taken to an application to fill out.

(In the section titled "Who/What recruited you:, please put "SPC.Knutsen.G)

Please add myself on steam (=7cav=SPC.Knutsen.G) and I will be more than happy to answer any questions you have as well as help you in filling out your application.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to see you all in our RO2 servers, or in the Cav!

Show more