2013-08-22

Zahpo4.jpg

If you haven't listened to last night's Final Verdict with special Guest Co-Host Dave Palumbo, I highly recommend you do. I called in while Chris Aceto was on the air and posed a few questions for the gang. My second question (I think) was the one that took the cake. As of late, I've noticed a lot of people have Shawn "Flexatron" Rhoden out of the Top 6, and some have him almost out of the Top 10 (predictions-wise).

Dave believed Shawn was very viable, but then ... Chris brought up the fact he's got the most current photos available. He offered Dave any pose he wanted - so naturally Dave wants to the see the Glute/Ham tie in. Dave was very impressed. Striated Glutes that get the nod from Dave have got to be freaky/impressive. Chris & Dave were VERY excited about Flexatron. So... maybe this guy is deserving of some hype on the Boards.. at least a second look.

Zahpo3.jpg

The Technician was also very impressed with Jay, someone he's prepped and known for years. Chris had an interesting take in how Jay was ready, but not just physically, but emotionally as well. I believe he said something to the effect of "Jay's head is in the game," and how only 3-4 guys could be in that zone of mind going into the contest.

Zahpo2.jpg

I also was able to ask about Evan and Kai - two of Dave's historical favorites. This photo pretty much addresses what was said.

Zahpo1.jpg

My last question dealt with "The Blade," and whether or not he'd be in the Top 6, and I think Dexter's expression on this photo pretty much sums it up. I personally wouldn't count Dexter out; he has a way of surprising people so it's with a great pleasure that I'll play along and write him off, b/c I know that if enough people question him or call him too old (I've been in this boat before), that not only will he smash into the Top 6, but he'll be so sharp he'll cut through all the doubt - and even the hate - and shine once again. But all that positive energy aside, the depth of this Olympia will be pretty damn deep, so this year may be the year when some of the name we always see in that Top 6, may be standing in the wings.

Zahpo5.jpg

Thanks for reading. Got a great tan today interviewing Ms. Miami Bikini Vanesa Zuluaga - time to relax & read replies. :D That and edit my interview with Maria Rita Penteado - she'll be a WPD Ms. O one day - no doubt!!

Attached Images

Zahpo4.jpg
(87.6 KB)

Zahpo3.jpg
(74.0 KB)

Zahpo2.jpg
(16.2 KB)

Zahpo1.jpg
(20.6 KB)

Zahpo5.jpg
(71.8 KB)

Show more