2013-11-25

I know that Sega has been releasing quite a few games on Steam, and I would REALLY like to see some of these games brought to the PC platform.

1. Hatsune Miku Project Diva F (PS3) - I love the PSP editions of the Project Diva games, but I don't have a Vita or PS3, and would REALLY like to see the PS3 version of the game on PC.

2. Persona 4: The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold (Arcade/PS3) - Since Sega owns Atlus now, and Ark System Works has done PC releases before, do you think it would be possible to discuss the porting of the upcoming update to the Persona 4 fighting game to PC?

3. Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- - Apparently Sega is also involved in this game (according to GameFAQs). As I mentioned above, think you could maybe discuss porting this to PC with Ark System Works?

4. Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown - I like fighting games. Can you tell?

5. Phantasy Star Online 2 - Okay this is technically already available in Japan, but for the love of god, whenever you bring it to the US, PLEASE get rid of Gameguard and use Steam instead.

I'd really love to buy these games on Steam, so I beg you, PLEASE, at least bring up these games at a meeting and discuss MAYBE porting them over to PC. I'd be happy to at least hear a "maybe it could happen" from someone official...

Edit: Oops, formatting error.

Show more