2016-10-17

As topic states, for sale is a 2005 low k TT convertible (posting for a friend who isn't on VTex). The car is 6 speed manual with the Quattro 225hp option (relatively rare for 05s). I am the second owner and have owned it since 2010. I have only put on 40k of mileage in 6 years as it was only driven on weekends and during holidays (I do have another daily driver). the car has been and is getting stored in a heated underground condo garage.

Overall, its been an absolute headache free ownership with only wear and tear items getting replaced as well as scheduled maintenance. below are the list of add ons as well as general maintenance recently done.

Mods:

- Forge Silicone Turbo Inlet Hose set

- Forge 007 Diverter Valve

- K&N Drop in air filter

- 42DD 3 inch downpipe WITH sport cat

- 42DD 3 inch SS catback exhaust

- AWE Tuning vent boost gauge kit (OEM color matched)

- APR Stage 1+ ecu tune

- Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines

- Dot 5 Fluid flush

- Hawk HPS+ pads (F&R completed at 143k)

- xdrilled and slotted rotors, the brand is Extreme Stop if I remember correctly (completed at 143k)

- Nitto Invo tires (5-6k used)

- OEM Monster mats

- OEM Steelies with Continental wintercontact (not used much, bought from the original owner)

Maintenance:

- Timing belt, waterpump, tensioner, thermostat service (done at 105k with OEM parts)

- coolant flush (OEM coolant done at the same time)

- Transmission Fluid, Haldex Fluid, power steering fluid (Done at 140k, all with OEM fluids)

- Spark plugs, coil packs all replaced with OEM (@ 130k)

--> Price is $12,400 certified and e-tested including the extra set of winter tires/rims.

Car guys know how reliable this platform is and how tough it is to find clean examples. The paint is great shape (slight scratch under front bumper from original owner, not visible, didn't want to touch the OEM paint). Interior and leather are MINT and flawless. OEM 17 inch rims are 9/10.

No expense was sparred with maintenance and quality of parts used in the past 6 years. In most cases items were replaced earlier than recommended intervals. Only Motul Xtreme 5w40 was uses all throughout my ownership and religiously done every 5k.

car drives and feels solid, will come etested and certified (brand new brakes and almost new tires). NO issues of any nature whatsoever. The reason for the sale is most the lack of time to drive this car. Viewing could be arranges either around Yonge/St. Clair area or near York U where I work.

Show more