2015-10-15

I'm new here so it won't let me post the actual link - don't think I have seen this already posted and I did check :)

Tweet: twitter. com/DiamondForGirls

Win a holiday for 2! Use #SummerMemories & tweet a pic or vid of your best summer memory!

T&C's

There will be ONE winner of this prize.

The winner will choose one person to accompany them on their trip.

The winner will win a three night trip for two in Gran Canaria including standard return flights from the nearest available airport to them in the UK (according to flight dates) to Las Palma airport, transfers to the four star Reina Isabel hotel, accommodation (one hotel room) for three nights on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis at the Reina Isabel hotel and travel insurance. NDL's below terms and conditions will apply:

1. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and may, subject to the third party providers' booking terms and conditions, exclude certain dates within the following periods: Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and any other Bank Holidays both in the UK and Spain.

2. Flights must be scheduled so that one of your night's stay at the hotel is on a Saturday night. Departure airport used will be dependent on the availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. A direct flight cannot be guaranteed. Non UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes, surcharges and one piece of checked baggage per couple.

3. Transfers are not private and may be shared with other passengers.

4. Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two people sharing a twin or double room (winner's choice) with ensuite bathroom on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis.

5. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.

The winner and their chosen companion must each hold a valid passport and be free to travel in Europe.

First prize value approximately £1,497.60

Second prize T&C's

There will be SEVEN winners of this prize.

SEVEN people will each win Benefit's Real Cheeky Party make-up kit to the value of £29.50 each

A Real Cheeky Party make-up kit will be given away each Monday until the close of the competition ( 12/10/15 19/10/15 26/10/15 02/10/15 09/11/15 16/11/15 23/11/15)

Winners of the Benefit make-up kit will still be entered into the final prize draw for the chance to win the first prize

diamond. co. uk/girlswithcars/summer-memories-TC.php

Show more