2014-09-18

Hi I just joined this forum recently because I decided that it was time to sell my brother's Milano red DB2. I believe it is #110 assuming that the last digits after the 0's on Vin # means its production number. My brother has owned the car since 2006 and last year was involved in a near-fatal accident that left him in a coma. He just recently woke up a fee months ago and will not be able to drive again because of his condition. Though it has been a very difficult decision for him, he has decided to let the car go. I was planning to part whole car out but then had second thoughts. I wanted my brothers car to go to a real Gen2 Integration enthusiast because he loved this car very much....obsessed you can say.

The GSR carries a clean title and has 186k miles. However, car is not running at the moment. Last summer my brother took out transmission to install a new clutch and flywheel. He did finish installing clutch and flywheel on engine, but due to the bad timing of the accident, he never finished putting the transmission back on the engine. Mostly everything is still there but taken out to avoid theft and was put in storage. All front and back seats are clean, no rips tears. Body is pretty much straight, no rust. It has scratches lil fade here and there but still looks great,original paint.

Here's the list of what's wrong with car:

1. No cat,stock header, radiator, stock exhaust( does have custom on tho)

2. Passenger window doesn't work(fuse or relay)

3. No gas cap

4. Fuel relay under steering wheel is missing and little fuses maybe too

5. No AC and lines

6. Hole cut in chassis where intake goes to

7. Not all lug nuts on wheels(valve stem caps gone too)

8. No rear spoiler

9. One pulley cracked as result of motor on one mount and rubbing chassis.

10. Drive belt cracked too(same reason as above)

11. No antenna

12. Have axles but both boot torn

13. Car has back fees of $500-$600

The car was flawless with everything before my brother's accident, but when my brother was in coma and my 65-70 yr old parents were left to take care of car, little things went missing here and there. This was due to a thief in the family which was very disappointing. My brother was a very nice guy and lent his parts and tools to help family and close friends pass smog only to have them return the favor by stealing his parts and tools. All parts missing were due to theft besides he hole in chassis, pulley, belt, etc. The registration back fees racked up while he was in coma and we were all too stressed out to even notice. Its on non-op status now tho and of sold will have to be towed.

I will post pics of the car when I get time to take em.

I would let the car go for $2000 or best offer. Of course I'm willing to negotiate if you are a serious buyer. I do feel more comfortable with selling the car to a Gen2 enthusiast than to someone who is not going to appeciate the car at all. The money is going to my brother's medical bills. I would also be willing to sell motor and shell seperate if the price was right. Sorry, no part-out. You can reach me by text @ 1(209)585-3452 if interestedor have any questions. I will also try best to reply back here as well. Thank you for your time guys and best of luck to Gen 2 Integra Club.

Show more