2015-12-19

I started saving customer reviews here a while back, and have over 80 of them here at this point!

I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone who has recommended me over the years!

Thank you very much for helping me to grow. I turn 36 this year at my 11th year in business, and will be my 18th year as a professional marine electronics/electrical technician! This coming year will be my first with an indoor install facility (although we are still mobile also) and full time employees. I am also excited about my continuing education, and have been studying for months. I begin testing in January to get or renew every certification recognized in the industry current for 2016.

I couldn't have done any of this without all of your support, so it's time to give a little back. If you see your review in this list, you have a free half hour credit. That might not sound like much, but I can trouble shoot and repair 90% of common problems in that time.

Merry CHRISTmas and Happy New Year from Boattronics!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plane Fish n

Hey guys,

I'm sure most of you know Tony Eden on here (Boattronics) but I many probably don't know what a great asset you have.

Tony handles marine electronics for a living yet he is always Johnny on the spot when it comes to giving advice or helping sort out screw-ups that either we or someone we have paid has done on our electronics.

I had an issue with the installation of my autopilot and Tony contacted me right away and told me if I couldn't sort it out, to call him and he would help "get it right."

His advice was spot on and everything is working great!

If you guys are in the northern part of the state, I wouldn't hesitate to use Tony.

We all need to support the vendors that help out on this forum.

Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liquid Theropy

Very true on the work Tony has done!! And we know you are busy but if and when you get a chance PLEASE start posting you install threads again. I loved them!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Final Approval

Well I do know when the Kings show up I will be ready! Tony from BoatTronics did a great job on my boat rewiring and fixing what was a mess. Everyhting working great now!!! Hope they show up soon. Putting her on the trailer for a run down South Friday! Wish us luck!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg 34

I just wanted to thank Tony for getting up early this morning and getting my GPS working on my boat. I had called Tony last week to let him know that I thought I needed a new GPS antenna because I found a cut in the antenna wire. My GPS had stopped working so I figured that was the issue. He told me he did not have the antenna in stock but if I could get one he would try to work me into his schedule and get it fixed. I bought the antenna (sensor) and let Tony know I had it.

I knew that he and all the other installers were backlogged for weeks so I figured that I may have to wait for a while to get the GPS fixed. Since I was fishing this past Monday, I decided to install the antenna myself on the Saturday before. Well, after 3 - 4 hours in 95 degree weather, I got the antenna mounted and connected but still had no signal. I was bummed and also had a new appreciation for what Tony does for a living. Went fishing on Monday trying to work locations with a handheld GPS which worked until it lost power.

Just as I was dropping the boat off at my storage place on Tuesday, Tony calls me and tells me that he could get me in on Wednesday if I could get to his place early. That was music to my ears as I expected the earliest I would have my GPS back would be the first week of July. I agreed to be there at 8:00 but actually arrived early. Tony saw me outside of his place and came out early, reviewed the situation and had my GPS working in under 15 minutes. You would have thought that a guy with an MBA would have checked the fuse but after 3 - 4 hours I yelled calf rope and gave up on the installation. :huh Tony checks my work, says it looks right and then found the blown 5 amp fuse that I missed.

The moral to this story is leave it to the professionals. :R Tony, thank you for starting your day early this morning and getting my GPS working. I am one happy camper now.

Great job!

Russ

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inshore Addiction

Call Tony at Boatronics...He will do you right!! and all of it....

Capt. Ron

Quote:

Originally Posted by buddybarnesmarineservices

Boatronics will take good care of you, top notch work!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Element

I'm not big into stereos, although I have one that came with my boat, so can't really advise. I can tell you one thing for 100% sure though, if you ever need anything electronic related (including just advice), call Tony at Boattronics. Hard to say how long you've been on the forum with the new registrations and all, but Tony's been around for a long time and has a solid reputation of doing excellent work for alot of people around here. Like I said, my needs are too simple so have never used him, but if there ever comes a day that I need any electronic work done I can tell you without looking that I wouldn't call anyone else.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarge

Tonys the man thats for sure...

Quote:

Originally Posted by mboyer

Great call on the tarpon Tony had a great time as always fishing with you , to bad the big one got away. Also wanted to tell all reading this when you need electronics call Boattronics can't say enough about the quality work that Tony with Boattronics puts out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gitoa

I found Tony through the forums here.

He took 10 minutes with me on the phone and helped guide me toward stereo equipment for my Boston Whaler. He even told me several ways to determine I was getting the best price from my vendor. After I bought the equipment he did an excellent job on the installation and the pride he takes in his workmanship shows. I highly recommend him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Bend Brian

Thought I’d pass along a nice recommendation of a forum member who did a nice job for me. Last night Tony did a nice stereo install on my small 19 foot BW Outrage, PLAN B.

Where I wanted to put the head unit required a tool I didn’t have so I called Tony. After finishing a day of work at his business he came over and quickly knocked out this install. Using a ROTOZIP was the key to making the cuts.

Searching on the FS forum I found multiple high recommendations for a Fusion RA-200 stereo system. I bought the RA200KTSD stereo bundle which came with a head unit, speakers, and an iPod Dock (w/5 yr warranty) for $240. Not too expensive and fitting the bill for what I wanted.

Great job Tony-Thanks for coming over and doing it!

Brian

Quote:

Originally Posted by tag

It seemed I could not get my teenage son very interested in inshore fishing. I tried everything. You see he was spoiled by his Papa’s stocked pond. Pond fishing was quick and easy. Inshore fishing was just too slow for him so he never had much of an interest to go. I hung up my fishing gear for several years.

Then one day last year my son mentioned he might want to try inshore fishing once again. I dusted off the fishing gear, refueled the boat and bought new fishing licenses and off we went. We did okay, a few small to slot sized reds and a few trout. Not enough to give him the “fever”. About this time I started reading reports posted on the forum of big bull reds in the St. Johns River. I knew that if he could hook up to a bull red he would be afflicted with fishing fever the rest of his life.

I made some posts asking for information about how to target the bulls with no real replies. After all, fishermen don’t want to give away their secrets. Finally I messaged a forum member I didn’t know and had never met for some help. He kindly gave me some tips for targeting the bulls and ideas on where to look for them. Thanks Tony! (AKA Boattronics!) Following his information I was able to put my son on some nice 40” plus reds. A fisherman is born with a raging fever! We’ve been fishing 40 to 50 times since. The forum came through and helped this father spend quality time with his son.

Check out a recent step by step outfit of a new Cape Horn- http://forums.floridasportsman.com/s....-step-by-step!

Quote:

Originally Posted by HuntressJax

I do need to thank Tony for hanging in there and finaly figureing out my auto pilot. A bad compass and rudder feedback at the same time is a biatch.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BakerActed

Tony, PM sent. I've read lots of good thing here and have heard great things from friends.

Quote:

Originally Posted by coachgun1

Just to let you boat owners know that Tony at Boattronics is the "real deal".

I left my skiff with Tony while on vacation to have some mods done on the

wiring and with the well pumps etc.

Tony did a great/neat job and made the pump system more user friendly for

future maintenance. Other work was neat and clean and all systems a go.

The darn thing even caught about 35 trout of a very good grade the first

time out and the weather was terrible.

If you need work done on your skiff, give Tony a call.

p.s. Pray the fish aren't biting while he has your boat so he will get it done in

less then 100 years. Thank God for long vacations! LOL! Just picking Tony!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigchocolatelab

Tony- I'm down whenever to fish. I haven't fished in a while, but your right I do owe you a trip. You did great work on the boat bro. I did call you right after you did that work, but your kid was born that day lol. After that I went back down to Tampa. I just moved back but I really do appreciate the work you did. I'll shoot you a text next time I head out your way. I do want to get on some big sheep.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riverlife

Gsdan

You see Boattronics on this Forum regular, drop him a PM to call you & set up a visit, he took care of my Trolling issues, he will get you going.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaltwaterMarsh

Thanks Tony!!!!! Last week i took my boat to my boy Tony to fix my steering. He took take of a little hitch and it steers much better. What was the best part is his rate was SUPER CHEAP!!!! THANKS TONY!!!!! Let go herdin!!!

EDDIE

Quote:

Originally Posted by BakerActed

I just got back to the office after taking a look at Tony's final product on our 19' Scout Coastal "FlatsBroke" and he did a great job! Our electronics needed an upgrade and we took it to Tony for his recomendations on a stereo (never had one before) and GPS. We deciede upon 4 7.7" JL speakers, a Fusion head unit and Garmin touch screen unit. Both are going to be great additions and we can't wait to get out and use them! His service and quality are great. The thing that I was most impressed with is how clean his work is, both the wiring / install and that the boat was more clean after he was done than before he got there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitroskiff

Tony does great work...maybe one day I can afford to have him rewire my whole boat..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reel Luck

Just had the electrical in my 35' Scarab Sport with triple 225 yamahas refit by Boattronics, and all I can say is THANK YOU TONY. It was a big job, and included all the electrical including all new wiring, breakers, pumps, macerators, switches, new helm main power, new batteries and motor battery cables, trim Tab Pumps, I mean literally everything that requires electrical in the boat was replaced. After hearing others recommend Tony, I had him quote me the work. Boattronics was a lot less than the other quote I got, which to be honest scared me a little, but he did a fantastic job at the price he quoted. The wiring looks extremely neat and tidy, everything below decks has heat shrink connectors to prevent corrosion, and he even wired up my amp that I had mounted but never hooked up at no charge. It looks better than it did when I bought it 10 years ago.

Thanks again Tony, you'll be getting a call when its time to rewire the little boat.

Chris Lavelle

Quote:

Tony does neat/tidy good electrical work. If I

need electrical work or a friend ask me for a

reference---Tony is Da Man!

Quote:

Originally Posted by seapro15

I just wanted to thank Tony for the work he did on my boat yesterday. I had a huge mess of wires, bad fuses and switches and other assorted problems with my boat. I took it out to Tony and he did a fantastic job for a very reasonable price. I will highly recommend Boattronics to everyone i know.

Thanks Tony!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reel-Practice

I also want to thank Tony. He came out to my house the day before yesterday and installed a new trolling motor, stereo/speakers and automatic bilge on my 15 year old's Scout. My boy took it out after school yesterday and was all smiles. Great job and will use him on my boat in the near future.

Quote:

Originally Posted by king 1

tony i always enjoy your post

please keep them coming

by the way thanks for the

work you did on my boat

last week

vann

Quote:

Originally Posted by townsend

Most know Tony and I are good friends but seriously he found me a KILLER deal on a TR-1 autopilot and installed for me. Even with a brand new in the box part failing he quickly diagnosed the problem, bypassed it and got it running. Even called garmin to ensure that was problem and get info about returning the bad bypass valve. Had I tried to install myself I would have been kicking myself for hours trying to figure it out.

Call tony and get your marine electronics installed at an awesome price and done right.

Quote:

Originally Posted by reef report

I had a new Furuno installed by Boattronics (Tony) yesterday, he did a great job & came in under

budget. I dont rember the last time I had someone finish a job for 30% less than the estimate. I thought he was very knowledgable & I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you Tony!

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommyd

Tony once again did some electronics work on my boat the other day. Anyone that knows me knows that I don't let just anyone work on my boat. Tony has always done great work for me and I'll continue to hire him in the future. His recent install of my new Stealth charging system looks just like how Egret would install it at the factory. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlagator

Want to give a shout out to Tony on some work he did to the boat...Installed a stereo, speakers, livewell pump and a handful of misc things. Did great work and charged me less than he quoted. You can't help but like that part! He'll get my work from here on out...Thanks man!

So now when you guys are out trying to get a nice and quiet relaxing day on the water and I ride by blaring country music....BLAME TONY!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Offshore32234

Bought a new to me boat last year and have been battling electrical gremlins every since . I think Tony ended my problems today wish I had pics to post as it looks like a different boat. Thanks boatronics!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEAM GetAFFtrIT

Shes definately a different boat now. Feel a lot safer pulling all nighters. Post up some more pics when you get a free minute if you would. As usual I didn't take any before pics. Thanks again for working so late on her.

Trent

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boattronics

For pics of this before/after rewiring check out http://forums.floridasportsman.com/s...-To-the-rescue

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReefRocket

Tony is pretty good. Others around can hold their own too. Tony has been doing my electronics, what little I have done, for 12 or more years.

Quote:

Tony, from BoatTronnics....or something similar. I had a 19ft proline, brand new, and I was scared to death to do it. While him and his boss, Dean at that time, were installing my radio, vhf, I asked if he could also do this. I saw Tony jump out of the boat, find his hole saw, look at the angle needed, and...zooon,zoom, done. He ghru come 5200 under it, ran three screws in a bit, backed them out, added 5200 and screwed them on down. bam,he had two in in less thna 10 min. This was 12 years ago...and he does it all the time. He can be mobile too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by twirp

Just another post of praise for the quality and quick work Tony does. He made some great recomendations and offered plenty of insight leading up to the install of new batteries and stereo system for my boat. I initially wanted a re-wire, but after a quick glance Tony said it didn't require it, but offered to clean up the wiring as well. The stereo sounds great and the wiring no longer worries me. Tony went above and beyond what most would do in any industry. He stayed in constant contact and kept me updated more than I would have ever expected. Thanks again Tony for the great work and reasonable price. I will be bringing more work to you in the near future.

Brad

Quote:

Originally Posted by hambone

Wanted to thank Tony for doing a great job on my boat and give him some positive support on the forum. Spoke with Tony several times on picking the right chart plotter/sounder for my boat before I dropped it off. Since it was there for the new unit, he also replaced a dead bilge, fixed a trim tab, and replaced my lights. I could not be happier with the work and the money I saved. I dropped it off before work and he had it finished by the end of the day. I did price things out prior and inquired about turn around time with other business, Tony was better in both areas. Call in advance,speak with Tony, and you will be good.

Jim

Quote:

Originally Posted by kajo

X3. Call him. Fast!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmy06

:Agree

Quote:

Originally Posted by madashell

You wont be disappointed. Good call.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacqueo

Thank you Tony for all of your help even though we ended up being te biggest pains in the butt- making you wait for us twice. I'm sorry!

Quote:

Originally Posted by redzone1

Well after nearly sinking my MA over the weekend in a tournament....long story.....livewell pump problem and bilge pump being on the fritz = about 1,000 of water in the hull in a little over an hour.....luckily all is fine.

After following the posts and threads about Tony Eden (owner and operator of Boattronics in Jacksonville) over the past few years on Florida Sportsman - i decided it was time to take the boat to a true professional get my spaghetti wiring all cleaned up.

To tell you how dedicated Tony is to my boat.....I dropped the boat off at his shop last night and we went over everything. It has been pouring ran all morning.....Tony just called me and said he has made some real good progress this morning (in the rain mind you....not under a roof. He is on his way now to the marine supply store to get some materials to make my complete rewire better than new.

If you haven't seen his post in the hewes section...he has an older lap hull redfisher that he has completely disassembled and rebuilding. This guy really has a true talent and takes extreme pride in the quality of his workmanship. We will be posting some before and after pics in the next few days on the progress on my MA.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitz

Tony is fantastic! He is the only person i go to for electrical and installs

Quote:

Tony would be the busiest/richest boat electrical guy in Florida if he just didn't like to fish so much! LOL!Just kidding and picking at Tony, your boat is in good hands!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BradM

Tony cleaned up the wiring in my Pathfinder and did all the stereo install too. I couldn't be happier! He is FAST too! He called me almost before I got home from dropping my boat off at his shop and already had all the old gear out and was heading up to the marine supply shop to get what he needed. Minus a rain delay or two, my boat was delivered back to me well before I expected and in MUCH better shape!

One other thing- his labor rate is very reasonable and in line with everyone else. BUT he is MUCH quicker, so it's actually cheaper.

Mitz, he wired up my tunes which you heard at Aqua Palooza...not bad, right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by redzone1

Guys,

If you ever have an electrical gremlin that has made its residence in your console or bilge you MUST contact Mr. Tony Eden of Boattronics of North Florida. Tony kept me updated on the progress via text or call during the entire process. Of all the money I have spent on boats over the years - this has without a doubt been the best dollars I have spent...I have no regrets and would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this skilled craftsman to take on any electrical or custom rigging job. I have seen the work of others in the area and Tony is in my opinion the best by a long shot.......oh yeah..he also finished up 2 days earlier than he originally quoted. Also another HUGE advantage of hiring Tony is the fact that he can save you a ton on parts....for example the new bilge pump in my boat sells for $97.99 at any marine supply store you go to...and Tony's price is $63.56 Thanks again Tony!!!! Hope to see you on the water soon in your new custom Hewes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sea slick

I caught Tony in one of his busiest times a month ago and he did a full overhaul on my HEWES. Did awesome work at a great price and gave me his advice on every step,part,etc. I highly recomend him and when these guys are slow, you can most likely benefit all around the board. I have some pictures I will post after my work slows down bc in the mortgage business its always busy!!

MY 2 CENTS!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoelW

After buying my first boat about a year ago, I realized that I had been sold a good depth finder with a crappy transducer. After a year of crappy returns from my transom mounted transducer I upgraded to an Airmar thru hull. Tony did a quick, clean, and thorough job. It's working great inshore, but I'm looking forward to it really paying off over some wrecks next week.

If you need any work done, give Tony a call.

Quote:

PM or call Tony and see if he has anything used. Im sure people upgrade and need to move their otherwise perfectly good older stuff. At the very least he will know the exact answer to your question and give you great advice.

Quote:

Originally Posted by po28der

Just to let you guys know I just had tony do a install for me.

With simple instructions. Remove the old stuff install the new

Stuff and make it look like the old stuff was never there. I did

Not think it would look as nice as it did but it was great

I would recommend him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by samsiam74

Just wanted to say thanks and let everyone know what a great job Tony did for me today on my new ride... Had a few things to instal and some wiring issues to clean up and Tony came through on short notice! I really appreciate a job well done and I was not disappointed. To make matters better, I got a lot of useful knowledge too and met another great forum brother! Thank you soooo much and I'll definitely be calling you to take care of the other items we discussed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by samsiam74

Tony, everything worked perfect today! Thanks again!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sean3006hunting

Everyone should know their abilities and more importantly recognize their shortcomings. Mine involves WIRES. I hired Tony from BOATTRONICS to do some work on my boat today and he is someone that has surely recognized his abilities and puts them to use. You can find numerous companies to do boat electronic work BUT the pride Tony takes in the quality of his work is second to none. Its a great thing to find a source that does it right the 1st time and doesn't leave you feeling as if your check book was mugged.Top notch job at great rates and can spit fishing knowledge the entire time. If you think its expensive to hire a professional then try hiring an amateur and see what u pay in the long run. Thank you Tony. You will be highly recommended for anything with a wire attached.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demere

He's my "go-to" guy. Always been happy with him.

Quote:

Huntress was Tonys first job as a self employed business man. I think it has been 6 or 7 years now and there has been zero problems. Hard to expect that out of anything on a boat especially when electricity is involved.....and thank god cause I know NOTHING about it

Quote:

Originally Posted by Idratherbefishing

I wanted to take a moment to recognize Tony for doing a great job, quicker than anticipated and under budget. I had him scheduled to come to my storage lot on the north side to install my new Lowrance HDS 7 Gen 2, structure scan transducer, and Sirius XM radio/weather antenna. He was there at the agreed upon time and knocked it out. Great service and knowledgable, I'd recommend him to anyone needing marine electronics work done. I can't wait to get offshore to test what the structure scan looks like, thanks again Boattronics!

Quote:

Tony (Boattronics) installed the add a battery system on my boat about a year ago, I have yet to hook a charger up to the two batteries that system is wired to. I have a full stereo system, live wells and Gramin running off of them, as well as the cranking battery. No problems yet....And while I'm at it, Tony fixed all the wiring issuses too. Sometimes I forget to turn the battery off, in years gone by, my battey would be DEAD in a few days. Now, I've left it "on" for a month or so, no problems, fires right up. No more drain on the batteries or whatever is was causing the issues before. I couldn't be happier!

Quote:

Tony knows his stuff. He put a king's battery system in my old reefrocket...it died, I scolded Tony....he fixed it for free (trash under the bielge switch)...he laughed at me. He is still pretty dang good. He doesn't remember it, but he worked on my first little boat when he worked for Dean. Dean showed up one day and I got charged for two technicians...I told Dean to stay home! (not really). but Tony been at this stuff for quiet some time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nauti Gator

Tony with Boattronics. Seen some amazing pictures of his work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riverlife

x2

Quote:

I just had Tony put two digital amps (does not draw much electric) 6 jbl audio speakers and 12 inch sub. Amazing sound, clean installation and it was done in 2 hours....

Quote:

Tony (Boatronics) No amazing pictures to speak of, wish I did have a before and after though! He got all my wiring squared away and cleaned up, installed all my batteries, and stereo system among other things. I thought I needed a rewire, he called me back about 30 minutes after dropping the boat off with his professional analysis; no rewire needed, no fuss...Very fast, very friendly and most of all, VERY honest! He kept me in the loop with every step he was taking, explained to me the what's and why's.....and what he would do if it were his own boat. He could have easliy went on with a re-wire, or upsold lot's of extra labor. He isn't that guy, and that's worth more to me than anything. On top of it, he bent over backwards and worked through a storm, and late nights to have my boat back to me the next day. I assured him I didn't need it THAT fast, and I wanted him to work safe, no need to be out in lightening and the such, playing with electricity. He still had my boat back to me the next day....Good guy, great work and in my experiance, excellent one on one customer service!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Traveller

Hi All -

This is yet another "Thank you!" to Tony Eden - the man behind Boattronics. He came out to the hotel I am staying at in Mayport this afternoon and installed my new Garmin 547, a Garmin GXM51 antenna, and a new NMEA 2000 electrical system. In the two and a half hours he worked on my boat, he not only installed the electronics I had asked him to install, but he improved every part of the boats wiring he encountered along the way.

By the time he had finished, the entire electrical system was in better shape than when he arrived.

I highly recommend Tony to anyone needing marine electronics work done in NE Florida. His work is truly first rate.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChuckD

I didn't have any issues getting ahold of you and my livewell pump and air pump worked awesome!! Thanks for a job well done, and for coming to the house to get it done!

Quote:

Haven't had a TM on my boat since I bought a 21' deep-v in 2009. Prior to that I used TMS for the install on my old boat.. think he's over on Blanding and had a great experience.

Recently had Tony do some electronics work on the boat and can confirm all the positive reviews.. great guy, professional work and fair pricing. Cant tell you how many people in the marine industry (and most other trades for that matter) that have gouged me by slipping in an hour of labor here and there. After I met Tony at the house for awhile I left him to do his thing and headed back to work so he had every opportunity to make up this or that 'delay' or unexpected whatever to add to the charges and in fact when I met up with him later to settle up payment it actually was even less than what he originally estimated/quoted. I think that might be the first time in my 20 years of boat ownership that has ever happened. I also want to mention that we originally scheduled the work for Labor Day without realizing it. I work in the hotel biz so holidays don't really exist for me, when I called a couple days out to confirm, we realized it was Labor Day and he said if I need the work done he was gonna be there 100%. We ended up just making it the next day, but the fact that he stuck by his original word meant a lot to me.

I'm currently tossing back and forth the idea of trying to get a TM on my boat... not sure how its gonna work because of bow-waterline issues/shaft length, etc... but if I do decide to go for it, I'm calling Tony first. I'm not knocking TMS in any way, trolling motors are their biz and can also highly recommend them. You cant go wrong either way.

Whatever you decide... you'll be kicking yourself for not getting a TM sooner... they really open up a new world of fishing effectiveness when it comes to creeks, rock, docks and drifting along jetties and banks. I miss having one a lot.

Quote:

Nothing but good work from Boattronics, I'm almost 2 years in and still no problems. Very affordable and quick, top notch quality work too.

Quote:

One thing I know for sure is that if I ever need any marine electronics done by someone, Tony is at the top of my list. Not only just from my personal experience, but all the great recommendations and shout outs over the years on this forum, plus he contributes a lot of fishing knowledge on here despite being knocked around for it on occasion.

Search old posts for electronics, trailer repair, marine mechanic or boat detailing and there's a few names that come up over and over..there's a good reason for that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by southboundchicken

tony is the man :USA

Quote:

Originally Posted by rookiemistake

here goes.So i bought a used 2008 beavertail osprey about a month ago.well two weeks after i got the boat it sat in the garage for a couple weeks before my first ride.Well lets just say the first ride scared the hell out of me and my bro.a little case of mudbutt if you will.The boat came with volvo penta ql trim tabs that were on the fritz.So were cruising at top speed and one tab gets stuck all the way in the down position and the other comes all the way up.needless to say it turned the left tab into an emergency brake so hard left turn which almost through my bro out the boat.i sent a message to boattronics on the forum. I called his number and left a message. Then my phone range within minutes of leaving message it was some guy named Todd.I also received a reply on the forum from Tony.. Well Todd says they were about a month out but he said they would see what they could squeeze in. A few days later Todd says he got me on the to do list maybe 10 days out. They both came by the house to check it out to see what they were getting into.Good deal for me so we plan on changing out the trim tabs to lencos but theres these nasty holes from the previous volvo tabs. "No big deal" says Todd,so he books the fiberglass/gelcoat guy the same day. We also decided to change out the livorsi controls to a standard set that was a little user friendly. Enough of the rant i got brown stuff on my nose by now. Maybe Tony can post pics. It was a tough little job but they came through. Thanks Tony, Todd , and fiberglass guy who i cant think of At this time.

They even threw in some secret fishing spots that no one knows about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!buahaHahaHaaaaa

Quote:

Originally Posted by kajo

Great job on the uninstall and reinstall of the GPS unit

And trouble shooting and fixing live well

Thanks!!

Quality job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-shirt Bob

Called Tony this morning about putting a small stereo on my boat and checking out some other wiring issues. Said he was 3 weeks out but would get with me if something opened up.

Phone rang about an hour later and he said he could knock it out today! Stoked to have some tunes and the other wiring issues resolved after only about 2 hours of his time - thanks bud!

Quote:

Originally Posted by oneleg

Finally found a great tech for my electronic woes on board Reel Pirate. Been experiencing intermittent problems with my Lowrance system for a while with mounting frustration at finding a good tech to troubleshoot & fix my problems. Such a relief to find Tony from boatronics. He systematically went through the process of finding the problems and fixing them, all while explaining to me how the different components work together. I will definitely use him the next time I have any problems. His partner Todd also did a great job with quickly scheduling me in a busy time of the year. Great job guys!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Snake

Well I had been putting it off for too long and finally decided to hire Tony at Boatronics to come and check out my electrical and see about moving my batteries from a wet box to the consol

Show more