2016-02-22

I noticed Spacial post on their Blog about pirated/cracked copies of SAM Broadcaster. It appears it's a HUGE problem for them, We did an experiment last year and over 13,000 people viewed a post to do with pirated copies of SAM.

I'm still at a loss as to why people offer/download pirated copies of programs like SAM Broadcaster and RadioBoss.

Quote:

"Had one guy who was trying to pass off/hawk pirated copies of SAM v4.2.2 on Twitter a while back. He thought what he was doing was above board and legitimate"

(4.2.2 is the most pirated version of SAM Broadcaster)

My guess is these people can't afford or don't want to pay the $$$ for software?

These people using pirated copies of SAM really should look at RadioDJ free radio automation software.

There are NO hidden fees or nasty costs and there certainly is no need for a key or activation with RadioDJ the software is as you see it!

I know it's NOT just radio automation software that gets pirated but it is particularly noticeable with the programs that people pay $$$ for...

We can't stress enough to someone using a pirated version of radio automation software that what they are doing is WRONG! and it could also possibly put their PC at risk of Viruses or Trojans & possibly even Ransomware

Stop downloading and offering pirated software, No one likes a software pirate!

Show more