2013-10-10

I really don't want to do this, but it's just too big to justify. Includes everything:

All boards, power supplys, control panel, shifter, pedals, feedback works great, sounds great, etc.

Obviously would prefer pick up haha, but I could find a way to ship everything.

Looking for around $450 + shipping for everything, but will negotiate or if you have trades, let me know.

Also have another Planet Harriers setup:

Looking for around $600 + shipping. It includes the main boardset, power supply, amp, wiring, i/o board, control panel and all cables needed.I'm not quite sure how to get the 4 channel sound (which is just 2x stereo it appears) out of it, so I always use just stereo sound). All tests come back good, plays well. I can include the overlay if you want it, but it might be extra shipping. Reason for the price is the rarity of the complete board set + the control panel....that and the fun fun time I spent taking the cabinet apart lol. Video of it working: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atBmuXQNKIU

Open to trades as well...if you have a Virtual On: Force rom board for the Hikaru, Virtual On panels, odd shooters, really anything cool...so shoot me a PM if you have anything interesting.

As always everything is OBO, so let me know your offers!! Located in California, USA....pick-ups are welcome of course. Feedback under hyperneogeo on ebay and Fox1 on Neo-Geo.com. If you pick up, you are welcome to test it out before you take it home.

Show more