2012-09-10

I'm going to ponder up some different ideas for the community to enjoy, if they chose to. They will involve both forum and game. How it works, it will be held in forum and a forum activity and the winner gets the prize for the game.

Fan-Fiction Contest
So, my first idea is a Fan-fiction Contest. So, this suggestion contest.. For approval by both CeFurkan and our wonderful Content Designers, is to run a contest for the community. Whoever participates will have the objective of typing up a fun, mini fan-fiction story featuring a new zenith/legendary/ancient monster. It absolutely does not have to be one of those 3 classes. Users will totally have to create their own monster.

The story can be 2-3 paragraphs long. We all know how to write a story right? Well, this contest has no in-forum/in-game planning, so you have to plan out your story by yourself on paper or whatever. There will be rules and such. The whole story must contain very awesome details that explain whatever they are explaining to the fullest. Correct grammar, no mistakes. The stories have to have a good plot to where it makes sense so some of the users can understand it.

Forum rules apply of course, no doubt. The judges of these fan-fictions are CeFurkan and our magnificent Content Designers, once again, if they are willing. Create everything in your story without anyone's assistance. Or, this contest can have different rules like.. 2 people can be a participate and collaborate their ideas into 1 story and they both create their own monster.

This is just something so the community have some things to do, group activities and such. Makes the atmosphere lighter. Forum activities are very fun, especially for those who want to get away from the game for some time.

So, information about the monster prize. It's totally up to the user right now. They can create the base stats, type, species, monster (lol). They cannot determine the class or the move pool. In the story, the monster must be fully explained in detail and it must be an awesome story. Any genre is given, whether it be action, adventure, romance, comedy, drama, science fiction, etc.

Space for other ideas.. Comment anything, no spam. What are your thoughts? This idea can't happen once a month or so. Remember, it's totally up to CeFurkan's will and our outstanding Content Designer's as well. So anything that is like "this should be once a month!!" should not be posted. I disagree with it anyway. I'll be thinking up some other forum activities such as this.

Show more