2013-08-13

These ship from Philadelphia, PA. Prices include standard USPS shipping to the CONUS. Pictures here:
http://s1236.photobucket.com/user/al...%20July%202013

T1 – Eugene Rousseau 4R – Very good condition I’ve had this and the 5R for a long time, but never really played them. $50

T2 – Eugene Rousseau 5R – Same condition as the 4R above. $50

T3 – Berg Larsen 120/2 – Hard rubber piece that was customized by Doc Tenney, and tweaked by Erik Greiffenhagen. It’s marked "120/2/CFCC". It played well when I got it - not necessarily bright, but a big throaty kind of sound. However, I was having problems getting a good full sound down low, so I sent it to Erik Greiffenhagen. He did a bit of work on it and really improved the response without changing the character too much. Includes Berg ligature and cap. Price: $200.

A1 – Eugene Rousseau – SJ8 – refaced by Erik Greiffenhagen. This is a very nice player. Similar to a Meyer, but some extra edge, I think. Price: $80

A2 – Julius Keilwerth Special – Marked a “5”, this came with my Keilwerth horn in the mid-1990s. I’m guessing these stock mouthpieces were made by another company (Runyon?). It's got a really nice smooth sound - A bit on the brighter side, but very controllable. I used to play this piece a lot, but the tip is just a bit too small for me to get much use out of it anymore. Price: $60

S1 - Vandoren V16 S6 ("0.064) - Refacing and chamber work by Erik G. Erik hollowed out the "horseshoe" throat a bit to make a larger, rounder chamber. Now it plays a little darker and fatter than a stock V16. Price: $120

S2 – Vandoren V16 S6 – this one is stock and is almost brand new. I got two, they play exactly the same, so I’m selling one. Price: $80

Oh, and one clarinet mouthpiece:

C1 – Vandoren B45 – The gold lettering is gone and the mouthpiece is showing discoloration. Still, it plays great. This is arguably the standard clarinet mouthpiece for doublers. Price: $50

Thanks for looking - please PM with any questions.

Show more