2015-08-05

Asking $34,400. This includes a $500 deduction for rear tires, she needs new shoes, and $100 for new fog lamp HID’s, only one works at the moment. I will entertain all reasonable offers. If you think my selling price is to high consider the following. A stock GXP in the condition mine is in, including mileage, from a private seller is $19,000 per Kelly Blue Book. If you were to buy my car from a dealer you would paying almost $21,600, per KBB. If you can build it with the modifications I have listed for the price difference I am all ears. We both already know the answer to that question.

What I am saying is SERIOUS buyers only please.

I just completed a major overhaul for a failed lifter. The work I had performed was more than required to ensure reliability. I replaced a majority of parts that could have potentially given someone more headaches down the road. Now you can buy with some peace of mind. I had a compression test completed and the results show only a 7% difference between cylinders (145 to 155 psi). Factory specifications allow up to a 30% difference. No inspection was done on the block or rotating assembly as it was not removed or torn down, but I did have the rotating assembly tested by priming the shortblock and listening for any noises. None were heard. It’s the best I can offer to say the motor is in good shape. All work has been done by one shop, Next Level Performance in Altamonte Springs, FL. Geoff Skorupa and his shop are legends in the LS tuning business most notably for his 1000hp+ Corvette builds. He brought his 30+ years of LS tuning and GM experience to my Pontiac G8 and now you will be able to benefit from it as well.

She is no longer my DD! I have since picked up a DD and Gianna sits in the garage with approximately 107,6xx on the odometer. I bought Gianna with 10,103 miles on her, yes I am the second owner of the car. The majority of the miles are highway, roughly 75k now with some of my past DD commuting. I replaced the bushings at 50,000 miles, the clutch at 63,000 miles, and the struts at 75,000 so most of the heavy work has been done with upgraded parts. Gianna got boost around 74,000 miles so only 33,600 miles with the TT setup.

This car was featured in the May 2014 issue of High Performance Pontiac Magazine, title "Enter the Juggernaut". I have posted an 11.33s 1/4 mile pass at 125mph and I have trapped a best 128mph. She has 10's in her easily, just requires seat time. Yes I have used her, but not abused her.

I worked with Next Level Performance on this build for the sole purpose of making her somewhat of a sleeper and a reliable DD. She puts down 600/630 (new numbers with LS9 cam) to the wheels on 93 pump gas at roughly 10 lbs of boost and 10 degrees of timing. She gets about 8-12 mpg City and between 18-21 mpg Highway. Some of you already know this car well, others not so much. Below are the build threads on this car:

Twin Turbo Build - http://www.g8board.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60462

BMR Bushing Upgrade - http://www.g8board.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49537

20" TSW Interlagos - http://www.g8board.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66395

Stage I Modifications - http://www.g8board.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59410

VG Sharkfin - http://www.g8board.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31868

If it is not apparent already, I have documented everything done to this vehicle including routine maintenance. I have a baseline dyno run and dyno runs for the different stages of modifications. All of this will be made available to the new owner. Final mod list, including recent overhaul:

Suspension -

BMR poly bushings everywhere including front strut mounts

SuperPro poly cradle bushings

Camaro delrin upper control arm bushing upgrade

BMR upgraded poly/delrin combo differential bushing kit

BMR tunnel brace

BMR trailing arms

BMR toe rods

BMR swaybars

Tein S- Tech lowering springs w/FE3 struts

Driveline -

Monster Stage III clutch w/new stock master and slave cylinders

MGW short throw shifter (awesome piece of equipment!)

3.5" one piece Dynotech aluminum driveshaft w/solid billet aluminum yokes

3.45 Camaro differential ( I have the stock 3.70)

G Force full half shaft rear axles (750hp)

Engine & Power Adders-

Comp cams trunion bearing upgrade kit

Comp Cams forged pushrods

Precision dual valve springs w/titanium retainers

ARP head bolt kit

ARP exhaust manifold bolt kit

Solid billet aluminum catch can w/baffle

Ceramic coated stock exhaust manifolds

Next Level Performance Twin Turbo kit, 58mm Precision ceramic ball bearing turbos, intercooler, scavenge pump, etc.

THE very 1st Full 3" SOLO exhaust (SOLO developed their 3” exhaust as part of this build)

Next Level Performance tune 10lbs of boost

Upgraded LS9 MAP sensor for boost reference

Upgraded LS7 slot style MAF sensor

Squash dual DW250 fuel pump assembly with full return plumbing, filter, and hoses. Siemens 60lb fuel injectors

Heater hose relocation kit

Relocated windshield fluid reservoir

New DW255's installed along with the SPENG fuel access cover and hobbs switch.

New LS7 cam chain dampener

New upgraded CTS-V oil pump and seals for better oil pressure to the turbos

New OEM water pump and gaskets

New OEM belt tensioner

New OEM harmonic balancer, original lasted 105,500 miles without breaking on a TT car.

New LS7 hydraulic lifters

New LS9 head gaskets

New LS9 camshaft

New OEM cam gear sensor

New three bolt cam gear with ARP bolt kit

New CTS-V crankshaft bolt

New OEM exhaust manifold gaskets

New Turbo downpipe gaskets

Heads milled/machined prior to re-installation

Appearance -

JHP center dual gauge pod with custom Speedhut Fuel Pressure and Vac/Boost gauges

TSW 20" Interlagos Wheels with Pontiac center caps 285/30/20 rear and 255/35/20 front (I do not have the stock wheels)

VG Sharkfin antenna

15% tint all the way around

6k HID headlamps and fog lights

Mendoza Motorsports glass lens and metal housing fog lamp kit.

GXP logo floormats

3M Clear bra

Spare parts -

19" GT wheel as spare

I am probably forgetting some stuff so please PM me for additional details. You can also contact me via email at rillo1971@hotmail.com I have more pics if you want them.....

I am hoping Gianna finds a new home with someone who can fully appreciate and utilize the build. If you are seriously interested, please contact me. Reason for selling is my wife and I just had a baby girl and we are buying a home.

I want to thank the entire G8 Community for the best ride of my life! This car and the people I have met and friendships made along the way are incredible. I hope the next owner of this car gets the same amount of joy that I have while owning and driving her.

Oh, and if you need a CarFax for the vehicle....PM me I have a pdf of it. The CarFax link has expired. Pics to come soon.....

Show more