2013-11-24

I think that there should be special 'dog cards' that have PINS and get scanned at a pet shop if you want to buy a pet.

You get a tick every time one of your dog dies at a healthy age (unless it was attacked) and has not shown aggression to animals and humans.

Dangerous dogs should be muzzled.

(I'm not an expert on dogs, so some of these dogs might be harder to train than I think)

Beginner dogs-0 ticks

Greyhound

Labrador

Brittany

Golden Retriever

Pug

Novice dogs-1 tick

Husky

Beagle

Bulldog

Shiba Inu

German Shepherd

Advanced dogs-3 ticks

Rottweiler

Pitbull

Akita Inu

Expert dogs-5 ticks

Tibetan Mastiff

Tosa Inu

Also, perhaps an optional tax on feeding dogs in shelters so that they don't get put down.

People who leave harmless dogs on the streets are charged with animal abuse and get 7 years in prison and people have a week to adopt the dog or it gets put in a shelter. People who leave a dangerous dog on the streets are charged with animal abuse and risking other lives and get 10 years in prison if the dog is muzzled or 20 years if the dog doesn't have a muzzle. If the dog kills something-Domesticated animal, owner gets charged with 3rd degree murder and 10 years extra in prison-Human, owner is charged with 2nd degree murder and gets an extra 15 years added to his sentence. If the dog kills something, it gets special training and is not allowed to be adopted until gentle with humans and animals. If the dog is still aggressive, it gets put in a shelter for the rest of its life. People who steal dog cards and get a dangerous dog are charged with risking others lives and they get 2 years in prison. If somebody purposely kills a dog they get 25 years in prison. People who have dangerous breeds without muzzles get charged with risking others lives and get 10 years in prison. The penalty for holding a pit fight is being charged with animal abuse and 15 years in prison(Asian style dog fighting is fine as long as the dogs don't get hurt and are rewarded, not just the owners and betters), if dogs die during the fights, the person who started the match gets a life sentence and attending a dog fight means 6 months in prison.

I'll write more about this tomorrow.

Show more