2017-03-14

"Alec Baldwin thinks he’s a tough guy? I challenge him — a million dollars to the charity he wants — to get in the ring with me, bare-knuckled,” InfoWars founder Alex Jones said in response to Baldwin's latest portrayal of President Trump on SNL."

Conspiracy theorist and InfoWars leader Alex Jones took issue with the latest “Saturday Night Live” portrayal of President Donald Trump on Monday.

Jones challenged actor Alec Baldwin, who plays President Trump on the sketch comedy show, to a “bare-knuckled” fight.

“Alec Baldwin thinks he’s a tough guy? I challenge him -- a million dollars to the charity he wants -- to get in the ring with me, bare-knuckled,” Jones said on his show.

“You coward … you frickin’ bully, you coward. I hate you! My listeners hate you!” he added.

Baldwin returned to “Saturday Night Live” last weekend, portraying President Trump fighting aliens from the planet “Zorblatt 9.”

“Now here’s the deal. We’re going to beat these aliens because we’ve got the best military, but we don’t win anymore. And the aliens are laughing at us. They’re killing us and they’re laughing at us,” he says before a solider played by Kenan Thompson steps in and asks, “What should we do?”

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/3238...kled-fight

Show more