2014-03-30

ATTENTION: Are You Sick Of Getting Only A Trickle of Subscribers That Don’t Buy Or Even Open Your Emails?

“Now You Too Can Build BIG Responsive Lists, Outsmart GMAIL Tabs, & Turn Every List Subscriber Into A Cash Pumping Machine Virtually Overnight”

This PROVEN 20K+ per month system will build you a list of thousands of hyper responsive subscribers

in less than 30 days… and have you making money from multiple income streams… from DAY ONE!

Cork, Ireland 30th of March 2014

Dear FRUSTRATED List Builder,
You’ve heard it said that the ‘money is in the list’, yet your experience to date suggests otherwise. How come some Email Marketers can make upwards of 4 / 5 figures per promotion, yet you’re struggling to get people to even open your emails? Well I’m here today to spill the beans on some of the greatest secrets behind list marketing success.
My name is Martin A. O’ Flynn aka MAO FLYNN and I’m about to reveal to you how i make over $20,000 per month on virtual autopilot using my underground list building strategies.
But first I need to tell you that I didn’t always make that kind of money. I struggled when I first decided to ditch the day job for the glitzy world of Internet Marketing.
I tried everything initially from CPA to niche sites, eBay to autoblogs. I quickly discovered that none of these methods produced any degree of consistent income. In fact it was sporadic, haphazard and utterly unreliable.
With bills mounting and not enough income to meet my expenses I resolved to study every course and workshop I could find that explained how & why ‘the money is in the list’. It wasn’t long before I starting having multipe EUREKA moments.
Every Marketer wants a system that will provide ‘cash on demand’. They want to be able to push a button and watch their bank accounts fill with cash. It’s funny because many ‘gurus’ say there is no ‘push button’ method to make a killing online. Initially I agreed with that philosophy. But knowing what I now know that is utter rubbish. There is a ‘push button’ system to making instant cash on demand, and that button is the ‘send’ in your email marketing software.
The trick is knowing the steps that must come before you hit that ‘send’ button

First, The Income PROOF

Before I even begin to explain my unique system I want to give you a snap shot of just one of my affiliate marketing accounts. This screen shot is for the month of June 2013. It illustrates how I made over $19,195 in 4 weeks promoting other peoples products. That’s over $4,798 per week on autopilot. Do you think that income stream could make a difference in your life? You bet it could.

But to be frank this screenshot doesn’t tell half the story. I made thousands more in various Affiliate contests as a result of getting some of the highest sales figures of any affiliate involved in these launches. Here is a snapshot of these leader boards for this same month of June 2013.

And so you might ask are these list building strategies just as lucrative post the introduction of ‘GMAIL TABs’. You bet they are. Take a look at this screen shot. I nearly hit $2,000 NETT in just 3 days with just shy of 100 sales. These ‘cash pumping’ strategies WORK, and they WORK SUPERBLY!

Not alone that but some of the biggest names in Internet Marketing have invited me to PRIVATE Underground bootcamps, and awarded me with SUPER AFFILIATE status because I have the power to shift hundreds of units at the click of a button. Here is a ‘Super Affiliate Certificate’ that Chris Munch sent to me along with a remote control helicopter just to say thanks

What The Gurus Think?

So what do some of the highest powered Internet marketer’s out there have to say about the knowledge I’m about to teach you today.

I promoted List Detonator V1 for its mix of superb tactical strategies, and the innovative plugin that spun lead magnets to match inbound terms used to land on a site for maximum conversions. V2 promises to be even more cutting edge. If you want to promote quality products your list will love, then look no further than this.
Willie Crawford, www.WillieCrawford.com

Martin O’ Flynn consistently knocks out high quality products that convert well, and produce results for my subscribers. Not only that but he’s consistently on the top of leader boards for virtually every product he promotes. So I have no hesitation in saying if you promote his products you will make boat loads of sales and get quality reciprocal mailings to boot.
Mark Thompson, www.ListEruption.com

Martin has been a top affiliate for my products, he has sent hundreds of sales and I am really grateful for his support, I have also promoted his products and got a good $2 EPC in the past, I highly recommend you promote him whenever he launches something Your paypal account will thank you for sure.
Aravindh Sridhar, www.SpyderSpanker.com/

Martin O’ Flynn has been a valued JV partner for a few years now. He consistently puts out interesting, valuable and well made software, and has an excellent grasp of SEO and marketing with a number of successful infoproducts under his belt. He’s continued to support me as a JV partner on almost all of my launches. Martin is also actively doing a number of projects outside of the I.M niche which I consider a critical plus for anyone involved in selling marketing products
Chris Munch, www.MunchEye.com

Martin has been a Rockstar affiliate for many of our launches and always gives us HUGE support. His leads are fantastic and are always highly engaged, which is a testament to the respect they have for him. I always look forward to having Martin on-board every time we release a new project.
Sean Donahoe, www.PromoteMePro.com

Hey Martin, Just wanted to say thank you for the killer mailing on my last launch man! You killed it! You definitely keep your word and reciprocate!
Joshua Zamora, www.ZamuraiBlogger.com

Ok so I’m sure you have seen enough social proof above to realize that I practice what I preach. So would you like to know how I am able to achieve these stunning results, and make more money in one month sending a few emails, than most people make in 12 months doing JOBs they hate? Thought you might
Well the secrets are detailed inside the pages of ‘List Detonator V 2.0′.

Introducing ‘List Detonator V2.0′

List Detonator V 2.0 is an EXPLOSIVE 220 page blueprint that reveals all the ‘ninja’ tactics that I have been using to earn over $20,000 per month. The course reveals list building concepts that will build ultra targeted, hyper responsive, uber profitable mailing lists that will transform your ability to make a full time living online.

Inside List Detonator V 2.0 you will discover:

The Secret Formula

The Secret ‘List Building Formula’ That Will GUARANTEE Your Ability To Build A 5 Figure Per Month Business

The Secret Template

The EXACT Email Marketing Template I Use To Turn Readers In Buyers EVERY TIME

OutSmart Gmail Tabs

How to take advantage of the new ‘GMAIL Tabs’ changes so that you get out of the ‘Promotions box’ and into the ‘Primary Inbox’ for MAXIMUM clicks and sales

Multiple Income Streams

Multiple Fully Automated Income Streams That POTENTIALLY Rake in Thousands of Dollars Per Month

Instant Subscriber Monetization

How To Bank BIG from new subscribers the second they sign up so that you will be making money right from the start

Build Big Lists Fast

The Exact tactics and strategies I used to BUILD a list of 30,000+ super responsive subscribers in under 60 Days

The Anatomy of the Ultimate Squeeze Page

The anatomy of the ultimate squeeze page, so tuned that it converts ‘traffic to subscribers’ like nobodies business

Hypnotic Writing Techniques

Persuasive writing tactics that literally hypnotize subscribers into buying everything you promote

Explosive Conversion Rates

Devastating ‘power words’ so potent, that their inclusion sends conversion rates soaring

Visual Stimuli Architecture

The architecture of an email newsletter that uses visual stimuli to draw the eye to multiple ‘profit points’ that maximize the ‘sale to subscriber’ ratio

Self Perpetuating Sales Funnels

The concept of ‘Self Perpetuating Sales Funnels’ and why they are the only route to true passive income online

Power Tactics To Explode ORs & CTRs

Power tactics for sending email ‘Open Rates’ and ‘Click Through Rate’ through the stratosphere. These were where the guru’s really ramped up the ‘sneaky tactics’

Aweber Tips & Tricks

Little known Aweber Tips &Tricks that are going to greatly reduce the price Aweber are charging you, while simultaneously maximize the profits you are making from your lists

12 ‘Inner Circle List Building Secrets’

12 ‘Inner Circle List Building Secrets’ that are GUARANTEED to boost your OR, CTR, List Relationship, Profits, Passive Income & Conversion rate while minimizing list burn and subscriber attrition

18 Critical Traffic Sources

18 Traffic Sources that are going to detonate the quantity of highly qualified, highly targeted, highly responsive ‘buyer’ subscribers signing upto your list(This is My Favorite Chapter That Will Really Open Everyone’s Eyes To These Platinum Principles)

The Art of The Presell

The ART of the Pre-sell and how to do it in a way that has your readers scrambling for the buy button as soon as they land on the sales page

20K Email Marketing Blueprint

Exactly how I create email marketing campaigns that generate over $20,000 in commission each and every month using a process that nobody else is using

And So Much More

This is only the tip of the ice berg, there is tons more of valuable content waiting for you inside.

Testimonials

Martin A. O’ Flynn is always riding high on JV Leaderboards, so much so he has other IMers scrambling to find out how the hell he does it. List Detonator details exactly how he does it. This is an ‘eye opening’ read. Even the most experienced of email marketers are going to pick up useful information in here. TWO THUMBS UP!
Kevin Byrne, www.OctaMarketing.com

Once again Martin has delivered a content rich, top quality product that anyone at any level of marketing will want to have! Clear a space on your bookshelf or hard drive to store this little gem as you’ll be wanting to put the rubber to the road to tweak or implement these techniques within your own business. I’m a great believer that people and things come to you when your mind is actively thinking about them and as I was reading through this little baby, all the unanswered questions I had swirling around in my mind these past two (2) weeks were systematically answered and checked off one by one. All relating to techniques and strategies that are PROVEN to optimize opt ins and maximisze sales. That’s serious value! Because my mind moves swiftly!
Justine Antoinette, www.JustineAntoinette.com

Going over List Detonator 2.0 makes me realise why the emails from MAO Flynn are regularly opened in my email inbox! … Well, as well as the good bonuses. But I am also learning that there is a particular very specific method in the way bonuses are used to increase affiliate sales.
Like everybody else involved in providing services related to the internet, I am always on the lookout for any new morsel of information or a new twist on an old trick in order to provide a small or a big increase to the bottom line for myself and my clients. And these days just as importantly, how to jump over the latest hoop Google comes up with.
Having gone over this sizable document, I have absolutely no reservations calling List Detonator 2.0 the current state-of-the-art ultimate guide to list building, relationship building and email marketing. Plenty of very useful copy-writing tips too.
I really like the way MAO launches straight into the good stuff. Only a couple of years ago that information used to be reserved for the four and five figure trainings. So right from the beginning this product will save you time, effort and money.
I am really impressed with the style of writing and the high quality of content as well. So many products these days look like they came out of a spin re-writing software. But this product feels like the personal manual of one of the top affiliate marketers in the industry. The content is incredibly dense with the highest quality information and immediately actionable tweaks and tips. I will certainly be implementing every single technique MAO has shared and may even have to rethink aspects of my own list building and email marketing strategies.
In MAO’s typical over-delivering style – as if 220 pages of the most up-to-date information was not enough – there are several extremely useful bonuses. Once again the type of information that is included shows why the author is always among the top ranking affiliates in recent launch contests.
I am blown away by the quality of content given away in this product. My advice is snatch it as quickly as you can and implement it immediately. These strategies and tips and techniques will make a difference to your income.
Vesco Bondov, www.RapidResultsMobile.com

Lots of solid information on how to build a list, increase response rates, increase conversions, increase profits, and a solid plug-in on top of that!
Willie Crawford, www.WillieCrawford.com

I’m a relative newbie to Internet Marketing but I have been here long enough to know that when Martin A. O’ Flynn launches a product, it’s something that I must get my hands on…Clearly explained with sharp diagrams, engaging dialogue and exquisite step-by-step detail, List Detonator is destined to become the definitive ‘list business and email marketing guide’ for the next wave of list building strategy..
I found the chapter on tapping traffic sources of quality subscribers to be a real eye opener… certainly 90% of the content in here was completely new to me…The 12 inner circle secrets clearly explained insights into how the best minds think, and the chapter on persuasive writing, power words and ninja tactics really blew me away.
This is one of the very best List Building courses I have ever read, and it gets my highest recommendation
Damien Coughlan Apple Employee & Blogger

Premium Bonus Package

I’m not only going to give you the step by step blueprint to a 20K per Month business today, I’m also going to give you the templates along with over 400 pre written emails that you can just pop into your auto responder for INSTANT List Relationship Building & Monetization.
These Bonuses are STRICTLY LIMITED and I will pull them soon without notice, BUT if you ACT RIGHT NOW here’s what you are getting:

~ Bonus Number 1 ~

Autoresponder Riches Volume #1

You get over 100 content rich emails that you simply plugin into your auto responder. This will help you build a quality relationship with your list, and prime them to become responsive to your promotions.

~ Bonus Number 2 ~

Autoresponder Riches Volume #2

You get a further 300 content rich emails in the ‘Make Money Online’ niche, that you simply plugin into your auto responder. This will help you build a quality relationship with your list, and prime them to become responsive to your promotions.

~ Bonus Number 3 ~
Brain Storming Diagrams

You get four ‘fill in the blank’ diagrams that are critical to your success as a list builder.

Money Back Guarantee

Take Action Now

For just $47 $27 (price jumps back to $47 soon) you are going to learn strategies responsible for generating over $20,000 per month.
Now I’m not sure about you, but if someone offered me that kind of knowledge I’d be happy to pay many times more than the asking price here today.
The SMART one’s amongst you will realize the incredible value you are getting here and now, and snap this up right away so that you can begin to put a proven system into action and REAP the REWARDS.

SO CLICK on the BUY BUTTON below and get started right away.

To Your List Building Success,

P.S. This System is PROVEN To Generate Over $20,000 Per Month, so get it, and follow the steps I took to get there
P.P.S The 400 Pre Written Emails That Come as a Bonus are Worth Far More than the $27 Asking Price Alone
P.P.P.S You Are Covered By A 100% Money Back GUARANTEE So You Really Have NO RISK

Show more