Thumb Score: +2
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: HEB Ciao Italia Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of Texas who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of HEB Grocery Company, LP, HelloWorld, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: HEB Grocery Company, LP, 646 S Flores Street, San Antonio, TX, 78204. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on September 30, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. Central Time ("CT") and ends on October 31, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. CT (the "Promotion Period") and consists of a grand, first and second prize entry period (the "Featured Prize Entry Period") which coincides with the Promotion Period and four (4) weekly entry periods (each a "Weekly Entry Period") as outlined below.
Entry Period Start Date 12:00 a.m. CT End Date 11:59 p.m. CT Approximate Drawing Date
Week 1 September 30, 2015 October 6, 2015 October 7, 2015
Week 2 October 7, 2015 October 13, 2015 October 14, 2015
Week 3 October 14, 2015 October 20, 2015 October 21, 2015
Week 4 October 21, 2015 October 31, 2015 November 2, 2015
Featured Prize September 30, 2015 October 31, 2015 November 2, 2015
Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit https://www.heb.com/static-page/a…iao-Italia (the "Website") and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including a valid email address. When you register, and on each subsequent day you log into the Website during the Promotion Period, you will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the Featured Prize Entry Period drawing and one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the applicable Weekly Entry Period drawing. Limit: Each entrant may receive one (1) entry per day each into a Featured Prize drawing and the applicable Weekly Prize drawing for either registering or logging in
Then, follow the links and instructions to engage in various activities to earn entries, as outlined below:
a. Write a Review: Visit the Website and select a product you would like to review. The product you review does not have to be one that you’ve purchased, but your honest feedback and/or opinion is required. Follow the links and instructions to write a review of the product you have selected, include the hashtag #ciaosweepstakes and submit your review to receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the Featured Prize Entry Period drawing and one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the applicable Weekly Entry Period drawing. You will receive an entry regardless of whether your review is positive or negative; however, your review must not include material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, or tortious. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, not to display reviews that violate the Official Rules. Limit: Each entrant may receive a total of twenty (20) entries each into a Featured Prize drawing and the applicable Weekly Prize drawing via this method of entry.
b. Answer Polling Question: Follow the links and instructions to answer the polling question to receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the Featured Prize Entry Period drawing and one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the applicable Weekly Entry Period drawing. Limit: Each entrant may answer five (5) polling questions to receive five (5) entries each into a Featured Prize drawing and the applicable Weekly Prize drawing via this method of entry.
c. Upload Photo: Take a photo of your Italian lunch or dinner creation or your favorite food dish (“Submission”). Then, post that photo using one (1) of the two (2) methods described below to enter the Sweepstakes:
Twitter: Log in to or create your Twitter account at www.twitter.com. Twitter accounts are free. You must follow @HEB in order to be eligible to participate. Then, tweet your Submission and include the hashtag #ciaosweepstakes in your tweet. You will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the Featured Prize Entry Period drawing and one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the applicable Weekly Entry Period drawing. If you post updates to or receive updates via your wireless phone, message and data rates apply. Please consult your wireless-service provider regarding its message and data pricing plans. All Terms and conditions of Twitter apply. In order for your entry to be valid, your Twitter profile must be public and thus viewable by the Sponsor and its agents.
Instagram: Use your smartphone to create or access your Instagram account. If you don’t have an account, download the Instagram app (the “App”) to at least one (1) mobile device (i.e., your smart phone, tablet or other mobile device). This App is free, but subject to the listed terms and conditions described within the App. Posting on Instagram requires a mobile device and therefore message and data rates may apply. You must follow @HEB in order to be eligible to participate. Then, post your Submission with the hashtag #ciaosweepstakes in to your feed. You will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the Featured Prize Entry Period drawing and one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the applicable Weekly Entry Period drawing. All terms and conditions of Instagram apply. In order for your entry to be valid, your Instagram profile must be public and thus viewable by the Sponsor and its agents.
Submissions may not be indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, or libelous or contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, or disparage Sponsor, Administrator or any other person or party affiliated with the Sweepstakes, or contain material that is unlawful in any way. Photo must not contain brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor, which entrant has a limited license to use to incorporate in his/her photo in this Sweepstakes. Submission must be your original work, and entrant must have permission from all individuals who appear in the photo (if any) to use their name and likeness in the photo and to grant the rights set forth herein. If requested, entrant must be able to provide such permissions in a form acceptable to Sponsor. Posting a photo constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such photos in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it finds unlawful, or in violation of these Official Rules, all in its sole discretion.
Limit: Each entrant may receive one (1) entry each into a Featured Prize drawing and the applicable Weekly Prize drawing for either uploading a Submission via Twitter or Instagram as described above.
d. Twitter Follow: You may click on Twitter follow button to receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the Featured Prize Entry Period drawing and one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the applicable Weekly Entry Period drawing, and may perform this action one (1) time during the Promotion Period.
e. Instagram: You may click on the Instagram button to view HEB’s Instagram page. You will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the Featured Prize Entry Period drawing and one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the applicable Weekly Entry Period drawing each time you click on the Instagram button, and may perform this action one (1) time during the Promotion Period.
f. Twitter Referral: You will be invited to share the Sweepstakes on Twitter. Click on the tweet button to tweet the prepopulated message on Twitter. You will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the Featured Prize Entry Period drawing and one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the applicable Weekly Entry Period drawing. Limit: Each entrant may receive one (1) entry each into a Featured Prize drawing and the applicable Weekly Prize drawing via this method of entry.
g. Tell A Friend Program: You will be invited to submit the names and email addresses of up to three (3) friends who must be eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. Each person that you refer will receive an email notifying him or her about the Sweepstakes. You may only refer persons with whom you have an existing relationship. For each referral, you will be given one (1) additional Sweepstakes entry into the Featured Prize Entry Period drawing and one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the applicable Weekly Entry Period drawing, up to a total of three (3) additional entries each into a Featured Prize drawing and the applicable weekly prize drawing.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, Facebook/Twitter/Instagram accounts, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Prize Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Weekly Entry Period winner from all eligible entries received during the applicable Weekly Entry Period on or around the dates listed in Section 3 above. Non-winning Weekly Entry Period entries will not carry over into subsequent Weekly Entry Period drawings. Administrator will randomly select the potential Grand, First and Second Prize winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around the dates listed in Section 3 above. If a potential winner entered via Twitter or Instagram, he/she will receive a direct message from @HEB to the Twitter or Instagram used to enter the Sweepstakes. If a potential winner entered via the Website, he/she will be notified by email, mail or phone. Except where prohibited, the potential Grand, First and Second prize winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release ("Declaration") which must be received by Administrator, within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information, within the required time period (if applicable), or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits his/her prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes. The Grand Prize winner will be contacted regarding the fulfillment of the prize within 8-10 weeks of the conclusion of the Sweepstakes and the prize will be fulfilled by the designated dealership as soon as it becomes available.
6. Prizes: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: An all-new 2016 Fiat 500X. Sponsor will determine all features of automobile including but not limited to color of exterior and interior, and all other features or upgrades will be allowed only if permitted by delivery dealer and paid for by winner. Winner must be a licensed driver and will be required to provide proof of insurance at time of delivery. Winner is responsible for title, license, registration, dealer preparation costs, auto insurance and other fees associated with prize. Winner must take delivery of prize from the automobile dealership designated by Sponsor. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $25,000.
ONE (1) FIRST PRIZE: A trip for two (2) to Rome, Italy. Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Rome, Italy; and four (4) nights’ accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy). Winner must complete the trip within one (1) year from the drawing date or prize will be forfeited. Trip must be booked at least twenty-one (21) days prior to departure. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and blackout dates. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Unless child of winner, travel companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure or a sibling/friend of winner with the appropriate parental permissions and releases and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Winner and travel companions are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports and any other documents necessary for international travel. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Sponsor is not responsible if event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, in which event that portion of prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion. ARV: $5,000. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
ONE (1) SECOND PRIZE: A 2016 Vespa Primavera 50 4v. The potential winner must take delivery of the vehicle in person within thirty (30) days of prize notification at a dealership near the winner’s home to be determined by the Sponsor. Failure to take delivery of the vehicle within the time provided may result in forfeiture of the prize and prize may be awarded to alternate winner. Any vehicle displayed at events or pictured in promotional/advertising materials may not be actual vehicle awarded. Selection of vehicle color, equipment, and options is in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner solely responsible at own expense for any additional equipment or options made available by delivering dealer. No warranties, express or implied, made with respect to prize by Sponsor. Only manufacturer’s standard limited warranty applies. Winner is solely responsible for any expenses in connection with the prize not expressly described herein as being awarded, including, without limitation: (i) costs to register, insure and operate the vehicle, and (ii) any income taxes due as a result of acceptance of the prize. If the winner wishes to ship the vehicle from the designated pickup location, the winner will be responsible for all shipping/freight costs for delivery to the location the winner selects. The winner must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and proof of insurance to take delivery of the prize. The state of Texas requires a Class M driver’s license to operate a Vespa. ARV: $3,600.
FIFTY (50) THIRD PRIZES (Ten (10) awarded for Weekly Entry Periods 1, 2 and 3 and twenty (20) awarded for Weekly Entry Period 4): A $100 HEB eGift card. HEB eGift cards are subject to applicable terms and conditions, including dormancy fees if any, and may not be used for the purchase of alcohol or tobacco. ARV: $100.
For All Prizes: Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a Grand, First and Second prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period; odds of winning a Third Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during each applicable Weekly Entry Period. Limit: one (1) Weekly Prize and one (1) Grand Prize, First Prize or Second Prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $38,600.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Twitter, Inc., Instagram LLC, Facebook, Inc., Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, see http://bit.ly/1Ep2Q3G. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete on or about November 16, 2015.
© 2015 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook Twitter or Instagram.
View full contest at Slickdeals Contests & Sweepstakes Forum