2017-01-04

I'm new here.

I can't imagine under any other circumstance that I'd be visiting this forum. I don't have much interest in my own dreams, apart from one that was especially visceral. But for what it's worth, I don't find lucid dreaming to be hard and I don't have to try to do it--it just happens. This post isn't about dreaming, however. It's about remote viewing.

It seems there is some discussion about the topic already on this forum, but I wanted to share my experience with you as an observer. But first, I feel the need to caveat by saying that until a few months ago, if someone had tried to introduce the idea of remote viewing to me as a matter of science, or unexplainable fact, I'd have laughed in their face. That's precisely what I did to my friend James (pseudonym) when he asked me to explore it with him. It wasn't until I agreed to humor him that I had wound up with no choice but to believe. And trust me, friends, in the context of that event--I'm certain that I was not cleverly fooled. Remote viewing is very, very real.

That was on October 15th. Just a few days later, James was dead. Suicide.

He kept spouting on and on about someone he worked with - someone who was very much a part of the original Stargate program (Government Remote Viewing program). This person had mentored him some. He had a lot of respect for him and insisted to me that the concept yielded real, tangible results.

It wasn't until after he'd proven to me directly that it worked that I began to listen to him regarding cosmic beings. He said that he wasn't able to interact with them, but his mentor could--and that the mentor of his mentor had regular meetings with them before his own death. Now, these are respected men - not seeking fame or fortune. I was a little disurbed by the admission that these men were concerned about other lifeforms in our universe (if that's the correct vernacular). Specifically, James talked about the moon. He said there was internet ramblings of civilizations on the moon but that none of it was accurate. He said that they had seen beings beneath the surface of the moon - frozen there. Like time didn't exist among them. He confirmed that they weren't artifacts of previous life - that they were, in fact, alive... just in some type of unanimated flux. He described what he said was a pendulum hanging from the ceiling--frozen (not swinging) as well--and that the room full of beings were looking up to it. Keep in mind that these images were drawn from his remote viewing; they were described to him by his mentor. He was told he should not remote view the moon. That's all I know about that.

Break.

James was in the middle of a divorce. His wife left. He was "seeing" another woman and didn't want it to stop. James maintained that their relationship was amid romance, but that physical intimacy between him and his paramore had not occurred. He considered her a deeply connected friend. His parents blame his wife for his suicide. But I know that it was James -- and something MUCH darker that drove him to kill himself. There are a LOT of details that I could add here, but I'm not comfortable speaking about them except to give a quick synopsis and warning.

James said that science couldn't empirically explain how remote viewing works. He just said that it does. And that was reason enough to explore it. He hypothesized that it was the connected nature of energy--and also that our minds were much more powerful than we can conciously control. I think, Perhaps. But, given the entirety of the events before his death (and after), I've come to a different conclusion.

You see, the idea behind remote viewing is that you can use your own mind to "connect" to a distant place. It can be anywhere... the inside of your neighbor's living room. A distant planet. Even inside a living body. Beneath the ground. Initially, the government used to provide remote viewers with coordinates--which seems suspect. I mean, how can the mind describe the physical existence of a place its host has not yet been, and with only a superficial set of numbers to give as an address? It turns out, that's not even necessary. The military found out that you could assign any reference ID to a target and the remote viewer would go there.

I suppose that if you subscribe to the notion that since, to the best of our knowledge, all things are made up of molecules, that we really are just floating through some field of energy made up of the same star dust. But I have a different theory...

For me, I'm sure that it has much less to do with science and more to do with the paranormal--and that's saying it lightly. I don't believe the explanation is in the "how". I believe it is in the "who". Succinctly stated: I believe that remote viewing is real... and I believe that someone (or someTHING) is giving the information. Remote viewers ask to see, and something answers.

What I tell you is nothing short of the truth. This is my personal testimony. Does anyone else have experience with remote viewing???

Be careful what you do... there is REAL evil out there and it's waiting for you to open the door and invite it in.

Show more