2016-09-22

Reality Nomad / The Lucid Dreamer’s Guide to the Cosmos.

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE TAKING PART IN THESE SUB-FORUMS.

Reality Nomad is the online counterpart to upcoming series of books, The Lucid Dreamer’s Guide to the Cosmos.

It’s an ongoing and community inspired project that aims to explore the cosmos through the eyes of lucid dreamers.

The online aspect of the project aims to create additional and free content to supplement the books and to further explore ideas and advance lucid dreaming.

These forums are an open space for the community to be involved in the creative process for both the books and the online content. Somewhere for you to share ideas, content, links, skills etc.

My primary role is that of an Author, so the majority of my attention will be focused on the writing and creation of the books. Therefore, I may not always be as available to reply as quickly to threads as quickly as I’d like. Please understand that this is just to avoid me spreading my resources too thin… as I really want to put my absolute all into creating the very best books possible.

For inspiration, I’ll visit and read these forums on a regular basis, and your conversations, submissions, articles, links and ideas will all be used to influence the direction that both the books and online content take.

I’ll occasionally post in the forums, but the main goal here is to create a space where you can share your ideas and know that they are influential on the direction of the project.

I’ll also upload occasional videos to our YouTube channel, these will initially be designed to request your input for sections of the book, but I will also be producing supplemental material for you to use, experiment with and to give your feedback upon. Also, news and events will also be announced via YouTube.

If you would like to submit content for direct inclusion in books or videos (such as an article you have written, artwork you have created etc.) please start your post or thread with the word SUBMISSION (in caps), by doing so you agree to grant me the right to reproduce your work if needed. I will, of course, contact you directly should I wish to use the submission - and I’ll supply you with the usual legal contracts that such things require.

Any other content posted in these sub-forums will act as inspiration and help me gauge what topics the lucid dreaming community wants to explore.

Show more