2014-03-30

I woke up at two this morning and went back to sleep at five and had the freakiest series of dreams I have ever seen or heard about. It started me out in a large mansion inside of a small town. I was a field of vision traversing the mansion with a great sense of fear. I walked through a living area into a white tiled kitchen. The kitchen table was directly in front of me as soon as I walked in then a few feet to the left was the fridge and stove. Beside the fridge was a doorway that led into darkness. I walked through the doorway and it led to a hallway with white walls and dark wood flooring. About half way through the hallway I heard something scary coming from the kitchen. To my left a few feet up was a small doorway.

I opened up the door and rushed in, it was a small bathroom complete with toilet shower and sink. I hopped into the shower and waited silently. Wood began to creak as the footsteps grew closer followed by an otherworldly monster groan. It suddenly rushed into the bathroom and my vision went third person behind the body and the creature with one bite took the entire head. I woke up and rolled over, then fell asleep. This is where it gets kind of creepy. The bathroom was now a bedroom and I was once again a field of vision awakening on a small cot. My eyes slowly opened and I sat up. I noticed that I was back in the house and it was now late at night. I slowly got out of the bed and crept my head out of the doorway to see if there were any monsters nearby. As soon as I awoke I knew that I was where I was before and dread fell over me. I went back down the hallway and back into the kitchen. Large windows out looking the side yard and a neighbors yard sat to the left of me with large white drapes. I crouched down and went to the middle of the windows and slightly opened them to avoid being seen. I noticed an older gentleman carrying grocery bags dressed in a fifties trench coat and hat into the house next door. I closed the curtains and turned around and saw a man with a blonde buzz cut wearing black jeans and a gray t-shirt grab me. I struggled with the man and fought him off. Then ran outside, there was a suburbian road with a large college campus down the road. I ran down the road and got to a large courtyard. There was a chain link fence that blocked me and I began screaming for help.

I had a womans voice and after a few moments a swarm of police cars swooped into the are beyond the fence. I heard an intercom saying the police were here and not to fear. I hopped over the fence and looked behind me and noticed the road on the other side crack apart and flood waters began filling into the area. I sighed in relief and turned to walk into the distance when the man from before grabbed me again. My vision went from the woman into the man and I dragged her into a nearby house. Inside the house I handcuffed her and took her to a bathroom. I put her standing up and clothed into the shower and turned it on. She was complaining calmly but not crying or putting up much of a struggle. I offered her sex and she chuckled and said "Oh why the hell not." I pulled down our pants and noticed that she was rather dirty. She had clumps of dirt sticking to odd places of her body but the shower broke it up and washed it away. After a few seconds of rinsing I began coitus. Unfortunately before I could finish I woke up. Only for a few seconds then went back to sleep. The girl from the shower was there and I was watching her from a third person view. We were in a heavily wooded area on a dirt path. I watched the girl walk for a good moment then she began running, a mysterious brown smog began covering the woods. As she ran she stumbled and fell over a rock {Classic movie scene.} The brown mist covered her "Oh no, I can't move I'm paralyzed."

My vision went red and slowly crept toward the girl. Now a few feet from the woman my vision rushed her, now a cut scene with the woman at the bottom of the screen facing outward toward a small barn in the distance a small, bony creature came from the right of the screen and crouched in fron of her. It tilted it's head sideways and opened it's mouth. The mouth grew several times larger like a snakes would and IN one swallow consumed her shoes and all. The vision ended there and went black, I then found myself in a sidescroll video game environment. I was on the outside wall of a large building still in the same small town. Small wooden planks stuck out in various areas so I could navigate. I hopped from plank to plank swinging a hockey stick at creatures from my past visions. I noticed that I had a double jump followed by a glide. I fought off the monsters for several minutes then I jumped into the air. The layout of the area suddenly changed and I could find ground to land on. I fell into a large black funnel leading into what looked like a giant drainage pipe. The scenery changed and a black wooden door stood in front of my vision the door opened and fear enveloped me again. Somehow knowing that is was "Game Over" A very special death awaited me as I was pushed out onto the front porch. A small porch and a set of stairs led into a mainstreet kind of setting with buildings and houses lining the road. Topped off with street lamps and sidewalks. I looked up the road into the distance and noticed dense fog forming. A small black figure came from the fog. Shaped like a human but not human at all. Wearing a strange black suit made of cloth covered head to toe, face and all and it lay on it's belly. Hovering inches from the ground it floated on it's belly and flailed it's arms and legs in a very scary, unusual manner. It made it's way down the road and to my legs and carried with it a wooden golf club. It placed the club at my shins to trip me when I got really frightened. Suddenly the entire world froze and a menu consisting of white letters popped in front of my vision. I highlighted the "I quit" Option and selected it, my vision went black once again. At this point I awoke for several minutes. I got a drink of water, used the bathroom and smoked a cigarette. Then thought to myself "Okay this time I'm going to this town and will have the power to stop the monsters." As I laid back down to go to sleep.

Once again I am back in the dream world not in the town, but in a city accompanied by a strange voice/friend. We were walking through a recreational area behind a large brick building at night. I felt the presence of another person with me but never getting a good look at them. As we walked the voice said "Hey look over there." I turned my head to the right and saw my fathers orange tabby. I walked up to the cat and pet it. Then the voice spoke again "Hey I saw something in the window up there, I swear it was watching us." I looked up and in the second story window right above us was the head eating creature from my previous vision. I looked into the window right in front of me and saw a group of people sitting at a table looking like a meeting. But the lights were off in the entire building. After a second of wondering we decided to continue before anything happened. We walked into a densely populated area with people walking all around. The voice called to a mysterious latin girl wearing pink fuzzy pants and a white t-shirt.

We walked over to her and we began to talk and walk. The girl was asking me all kinds of questions about my life and me. Especially about my sex life. As we walked I answered her questions until we came to a sidewalk with a large hill on the side of it. "It's after us RUN!" the voice warned and the girl looked around dumbfounded. I bolted down the street and came across a tall black barred fence leading. I leaped up and grabbed the top, then struggled to get my legs over it for a second then slumped to the other side. I landed on top of a large green dumpster and hopped to the ground. Random flashes filled my vision, one of me walking up to a house and being greeted by three women that claimed to be witches, more running down a street, then a voice explained the "truth" It warned me of a terrible time paradox and that I was doomed to continue this pattern for the rest of eternity. I was flying forward in an amber colored worm hole and screaming loudly. My vision left my body and I watched as my body glowed brightly and disintegrated into nothing. My vision took me back where the dream started, but now I was the cat from the beginning.

Show more