Gifts take a special significance if they are have a personalized touch. If you want to gift something to a baby, Custom Baby Gift Baskets are the most appreciated by the new parents, who will preserve it till the child is old enough to appreciate it. Gift baskets are extremely popular both online and off-the-shelf, and make excellent personalized gifts. Either homemade or brought from a store, baskets can be beautifully packaged and presented.
Personalized Baby Gifts: Ideas for a Baby Boy Gift Basket
Look for steel or plastic containers, a baby bathtub or a wicker basket. Line the container with a baby blanket. If you are creating a small basket, use baby soaps or creams, unbleached cotton cloths, a soft toy and a themed photo album. If you are creating a medium basket, include baby denim overalls, a stuffed teddy bear and a small picture frame. If you are creating a large basket, include a pack of diapers, and baby books with themes like dinosaurs or trucks.
Personalized Baby Gifts: Ideas for a Baby Girl Gift Basket
If you are creating a small basket, include baby lotions, a soft toy and some hair clips or head bands. A baby blanket or towel is an excellent addition. If you are creating a medium basket, include a simple, pretty dress, some small shoes and a girl themed photo frame. If you are creating a large gift basket, include a diaper bag, scented baby wipes and a baby girl themed picture book.
Personalized Baby Gifts: Some Other Ideas
* Include an inscription with a personalized gift.
* Engrave a special message on a piece of jewelry or a bracelet, and add the baby's picture on a locket.
* Engrave a baby's name or a special message on gifts like piggy banks for babies.
* Baby quilts can be made into personalized baby gifts using embroidery.
* Wooden furniture or toys like rocking horses can be turned into a nice gift option by engraving the baby's name or a special message on the wood.
* Trinket boxes with personalized inscriptions make great baby gifts and they are sure to be cherished for a long time.
* Make a needlepoint pattern with special poems or prayers. They can also be used to be framed around the baby's picture.