2014-04-03

so I have a few before, during and afters.......

[IMG][/IMG]

this was when I first started, stripped and ready to start decon and cutting...

[IMG][/IMG]

the reflection after hd polish, before nitro seal and poxy applied.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

this is all that remains in a brand new c900..

[IMG][/IMG]

and all that's left of my lovely makitta 9227...

[IMG][/IMG]

and this was once a big 4 shelf rack filled with containers of various pads, cloths, polishes, sealants including the awesome nitroseal and final inspections full metal jacket paint protection, a whole bunch of other detailing equipment, some of my plumbing and power tools and garden machines/tools.

woke at 5 am to a loud bang to find the shed glowing red hot, got the family out of the house once I remembered the petrol in the car and by the time the cfs arrived the whole shed was glowing and being burnt to a crisp. the car is insured however both my partner and I cannot remember transferring the contents insurance so we think we wont be able to recover al the tools/equipment etc, the back of the shed was full of boxes with our personal items, childhood memories etc which cannot be recovered. But more to the point, while I will eventually rebuild my collection of gear and tools the house and family are all ok and safe, at the end of the day that's all that matters. :)

Investigator thinks it was a elec fault with a powerpoint or a old a/c that was plugged in to that powerpoint.

the shitty part of this in reguard to the car is I was nearly finished! finally sorted out a pad/polish combo, my technique and had nitro sealed and 2 coats of poxy on most of the car, it was sooo nice to look at and feel, just like feeling a wet cunt (sorry to anyone this may offend) and looking at boobs through a highly polished piece of glass!

never mind, it could have been far worse so were just thankful the family is ok. :)

back to square one and a new project once the shed has been rebuit and equipment replaced.

Show more