736 Followers50 fun things to do with your girlfriend: Give your relationship a romantic and flirty twistAre you out of ideas to do fun things with your girlfriend? Look beyond the dinner dates and the movie outings and think out of the box to surprise your girlfriend and make her smile. The idea is to indulge into something that brings out the teeny romantic within you and bring back the flirty times in your relationship. Here are 50 uber cool ideas that you can use to learn how to have fun with your girlfriend. Go on, be the fun boyfriend you always wanted to be!
See all 11 photosSony Playstation 3 Slim 160GBAmazon Price: $250.00
List Price: $299.99Xbox 360 4GB Console with KinectAmazon Price: $180.00
List Price: $299.99WiiAmazon Price: $150.00
List Price: $199.991) Play games with her on your Playstation, Wii or Xbox. Neither of you need to be a gamer to enjoy a hearty session of tennis, ping pong or other fun games. Gaming consoles can offer hour after hour of unlimited unisex fun. If you aren't onto this trend yet, you better hop on and watch the smiles on your girl's face when she is bored.
2) Grab a pen and start sketching on your girlfriend's body. Ask her to do the same on yours. Just see how the hours go by as you both have fun drawing the craziest things on each other's body. If you are not the creative types at all, you can buy a few temporary tattoos and have fun inking each other's bodies. While clothing is optional, it is recommended that you keep your inners on so that you keep drawing and don't get distracted into something else. This is supposed to be a non-sexual activity鈥? at least for a while.
3) Play a prank on her and record it on video. It can be something as simple as creeping up on her and scaring her and something as complicated as setting up a prank situation with the help of your friends. Don't forget to take her out for a nice dinner and make up for your mischievous ways.
4) Plan a weekend at home when you wear her clothes and she wears yours, including undergarments. Arm yourselves with a camera and take pictures as you both pose for priceless snaps that you are going to cherish in the years to come. Just make sure that you store the pictures safely. In the wrong hands, they can do a lot of unnecessary damage.
5) Seize a lazy Sunday afternoon to watch a comedy foreign movie without subtitles with her. You both indulge in your own conversations and playful antics while you enjoy watching the idiosyncrasies of a foreign culture. Yes, it is random but it is fun.
See all 11 photosA trip to the vineyard can be very rejuvenating for a relationship.Source: beenthere.co.uk6) Take your girlfriend for a wine tasting to a vineyard. She will enjoy the serene and romantic setting of the vineyard and you both will have fun tasting a variety of wines and cheeses. Most vineyards will also let you experience the wine making process 鈥?so you'll be crushing grapes beneath your feet and learning all about the different wines, types of wine glassesand much more.
7) Pack a unique box-in-a-box gift for your girlfriend. Get about 20 different sizes of boxes, ideally ranging from the smallest to the biggest size. They should fit inside one another in an ascending order. As your girlfriend opens each box,canada goose norge nettbutikk, she should discover a small token, a romantic message and other creative sweet nothings. Don't forget to pack each box in a unique gift wrapping paper.
See all 11 photosAlone in a movie theater? That sounds oh-so-romanticSource: RoyalNorflok8) Book a mini theater for your girlfriend. How cool would it be to be alone in a movie theater,canada goose norge, holding hands and munching on popcorn? Most cities have small 15 or 20 seater theaters meant for special screenings. Pick a romantic movie and enjoy a secluded, private, hush-hush movie watching experience 鈥?celebrity style. What a fun thing to do!
9) Take your girlfriend to a flea market sale. Everyone knows that girlies love shopping and they're not always suckers for big brands,canada goose jackets. Show your girlfriend some love by accompanying her on a unique and quaint shopping spree. Keep half a day spare for this!
10) Send her exotic flowers. Roses are pass茅. Orchids are in. Expensive as they might be, a small bunch of rare exotic flowers wouldn't do your girlfriend much harm. Show her that you're a man of sophisticated choices.
Diesel Women's Super Angels Bikini Two Piece Suit, Pink, MediumAmazon Price: $93.00
Calvin Klein Women's Solid Retro Bra Top, Ck Black, 36DAmazon Price: $76.50
11) Buy your girlfriend a hot and stylish bikini. Buying sexy lingerie may be a little tricky because of size issues but you can never go wrong with a bikini. Don't think expensive, think creative. Pick up an embellished bikini, a cocktail bikini, a monokini or other styles that she doesn't already have. Plan a day out at a secluded beach and watch your girlfriend try out her latest bikini.
12) Take your girlfriend out for a late night walk. Everyone seems to have forgotten that the most romantic things are the most simplest of things. When did you both last star gaze together or walk under the sky with naked feet touching wet blades of grass?
13) Get your girlfriend a basket of bath products. Pick up a bath basket which will include everything from bath salts to feet scrubbers to bathing oils to shampoo caps and fragrant loofahs. Better still, helps her use the bathing basket.
14) Solve a thousand piece puzzle your girlfriend. It'll help you spend more time with your girlfriend and churn out your creative juices. And the best part of this fun thing you can do with your girlfriend is that you can frame the finished puzzle and turn it into a memoir that you both will treasure.
15) Take your girlfriend skiing. Skiing wins over other sports because it's fun for both sporty and non sporty people. So even if your girlfriend isn't the exactly the athletic girl, she'll love whisking down snowy mountains. And if it's her first time, the fun will be tripled.
See all 11 photosSnuggle up on the couch and watch your girlfriend's favorite TV shows, whether it is The Big Bang Theory or old episode of Friends.Source: Post on Sheldon on Big Bang THeory16) Plan a marathon session of her favorite sitcoms. Watching favorite sitcoms again and again is like drinking chicken soup 鈥?soothing. Get the DVD set of your girlfriend's favorite sitcoms and become couch potatoes for a few hours. Cheesy bites and coolers as accompaniments will help.
17) Make your girlfriend a signature cocktail. Bloody Mary, Sex on the Beach, Martini, Margherita, Screwdriver, Long Island 鈥?been there done that. How about a Mark Granita,canada goose outlet, a Steven Fruity Sundowner or Dark Deep Robin? Mix and match amber fluids and come up with something uniquely original and customized, just for her.
See all 11 photos18) Take your girlfriend out on a short road trip. Treat this as a combination of a long drive and a sleepover. The beauty is in keeping it short and quick so that it gets over before you even know it. Why? Because you both will have the urge to do it again.
19) Buy your girlfriend stone jewelry. Stone 鈥?because they look great and won't cost you much. Jewelry 鈥?because girls love it. Most girls love wearing things that symbolize their love or signify the fact that they're in a relationship. A stone piece is the perfect compromise.
20) Soak up with your girlfriend in a private Jacuzzi. Mid tier private spas and Jacuzzis are not as expensive as you might think. A private steam session with healing aromas in the air is bound to steam things up.
See all 11 photosTake your girlfriend to the observation deck of the tallest building in town and steal a kiss. You will feel like a child all over again!Source: SunSentinel21) Take your girlfriend to the tallest skyscraper in your city. If you're in New York, it could be the Empire State Building, if you're in Chicago it could be the Sears Tower of it you're in Melbourne, Australia it could be the Eureka Skydeck. Most of these beauties have a lookout deck where you can get cheesy photographs taken and spot your city hangouts. Touristy but fun to do!
22) Give your girlfriend some foot reflexology. In simpler words, massage your girlfriend'sfeet. Look up the internet about all the ingredients you need for a nice Thai styled foot massage session, create some ambient lighting at home, wear a sensual attitude and you both should be 'reflexing' in no time.
23) Paint your girlfriend's nails. Girls love it their boyfriends pamper them. The best thing about painting your girlfriend's nails will the all the banter and mischief in between. Paint outside your girlfriend's toe nails if she behaves badly.
24) Gift your girlfriend a photo shopped picture of her. Dust off that lovely picture of your girlfriend that you took when you were learning amateur photography with your SLR. Crop her up, add her some hues, varnish some borders on her or do her up in sepia. Frame and gift it to her. Make her feel like Audrey Hepburn.
25) Rent a bicycle and take your girlfriend for a day picnic. It's usual to go out on picnics in a bus or a car. But have you considered cycling? Get a breath of fresh air, discover clandestine labyrinths and come back home recharged and rejuvenated.
26) Get your girlfriend a celebrity's style, whether it is clothes, shoes or jewelry. Don't make the mistake of buying her an ordinary outfit. Buy her an outfit that a celebrity, preferably one of her favorites, wore to an A-list event. Buy her a piece of jewelry that a celeb wore at an event. Girls love replicating a celebrity wardrobe although they will never admit. Look up a fashion archive on the internet and you should be able to find out where to get the replicas from.
27) Take your girlfriend out for dessert. Everyone seems to have forgotten that eating dessert is a ceremonious ritual. It is to be savored slowly, devoured willfully and washed down with a bubbly blissfully. So make that run-of-the mill tiramisu a little more extraordinary buy ravishing it slowly in a good ambience.
28) Try to kiss your girlfriend in a public place. It's creepy when people show PDA by feeling each other up. But stealing a kiss in public is like rejuvenating your teenage romance. Keep it subtle, romantic and not too in-your-face. Make it fun by surprising your girlfriend and catching her off guard 鈥?a time when she least expected you to kiss her.
29) Offer to defragment and clean up your girlfriend's laptop. Does this sound far from romance? It's actually not. While you will have to clean up your girlfriend's computer, you get to scatter love messages all over your girlfriend's PC. On the desktop, in her photo gallery, on her homepage, in her My Documents folder and elsewhere.
30) Take your girlfriend out for a game. Even if your girl is not be interested in the technicalities of a basketball or a football game, she will love the excitement in the air. And if her favorite team is playing, nothing better.
See all 11 photosSurprise your girlfriend by organizing a girls night out. Plan it with her best friends so she can have a fun night out.31) Organize a girl's night out for your girlfriend. Who said being fun and romantic was only about doing things as a couple? Think out of the box and imagine the fun time that your girlfriend could have with her pals at a high tea or at the salon,canada goose jacket. Organize something for her impromptu and make her smile,canada goose parka.
32) Take your girlfriend pub hopping. Are you bored of going to your same old favorite club every time you're on a night out? Then change it up and surprise your girlfriend with some pub hopping. Make a list of the pubs and nightclubs you'd like to visit beforehand. Check on their cover charges etc so that you're not embarrassed in front of your girlfriend when you actually get there.
33) Cook a meal for your girlfriend. Add your own twist to this traditional method of wooing your girlfriend. Download a simple yet cool recipe from the internet, invite her to the open kitchen at your home and let her watch while you cook. Garnish with love and serve hot.
34) Get your girlfriend a bottle of rare wine and if you can't afford it, make a cheap wine look fancy. Your girlfriend will love it if you send her the bottle with a nice ribbon tied gracefully at the neck. A sweet card tucked into the ribbon will add to the charm. If you don't want to spend a lot of money, simply scout for a wooden bottle case and put inside it a cheaper wine. Remember, the sentiments behind the gift are more valuable that the gift itself.
35) Paint something with your girlfriend. Did you know that painting on a large canvas or revving up a wall in the house with your girlfriend could be tons of fun and romance? If you are ready to go a step further, spray graffiti on the walls or write romantic messages to each other. The wall is the limit!
See all 11 photosRemember this iconic pair? You too can get intimate with your girlfriend over a dirty pottery session.36) Get your girlfriend customized photo mugs. Getting personal photos printed on coffee mugsis cheesy, but fun. Gather some of the best photos of the two of you and get your local photo shop in town to do the mug for you creatively. You can even buy them online - check out the links to your right.
37) Take pottery classes with your girlfriend. Do you remember Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore in The Ghost sizzling up things between them over pottery? That is actually possible. You will first have to start off by taking some pottery lessons together and then you can graduate to having your own pottery wheel at home where you both can merge your creative juices to come up with beautiful artifacts.
38) Download romantic apps on your girlfriend's iPhone or android handset. As trashy as they are, romantic apps can be really fun sometimes. From calendar apps that help you plan your intimate sessions to apps that help you determine your love score - there is much variety out there which you can pick from.
39) Anoint specific days for specific activities for your girlfriend to make everyday a celebration. How does a Rose Day, Kiss Day, Massage Day, Picnic Day, Long Drive Day, Sitcom Day, Alcohol Day, Jammies Day, Pillow Fight Day sound to you? By setting up these days in the calendar for your girlfriend, you will see that doing fun and romantic things as a couple is actually so simple.
40) Take your girlfriend to fruit orchard. Do you remember your parents taking you to fruit orchards when you were younger and how much fun it was to pluck unlimited fruits until your hands ached? Then why not take your girlfriend for a fun fruit picking spree? Fold up your pants and arm yourself with the giant fruit baskets. Pick peaches, strawberries, grapes, apples and lick them off each other later!
See all 11 photosGo with your girlfriend to a psychic for a fun experience. You don't have to believe in it - just go for the entertainment.Source: sxc41) Go to a crystal ball psychic or a tarot card reader with your girlfriend. Even if you don't believe in psychic readings, you can go to these seers just for fun and to take a sneak peak at whole new world. Get your love score read, ask about your compatibility as a couple and even the time you're going to become the next dot-com billionaire.
42) Create a signature melody for your girlfriend. You don't need to be a musician for this! There are tons of free sound and music apps and softwares available today. You can simply download one, create electronic sounds and compose a signature tune specially for your girl.
43) Treat your girlfriend to a digital scrapbook show. Did you know how simple it is to make a short movie with Windows Movie Maker? Softwares like these are self guided and self explanatory without any technical aspects. You can take the best of your pictures and videos with your girlfriend, add captions, add a voice over, add picture effects and background score. It's like your relationship Timeline coming alive. You both can then snuggle up on the couch as you watch it.
44) Tweet a poem describing how amazing your girlfriend is. Girls love it when they are praised in public. You can write a poem about your girlfriend or dedicate a famous love poem to your girlfriend if you're not much of a writer. Imagine how happy your girlfriend will be if someone retweets it? Don't go overboard with this one though 鈥?keep it simple. Once you have done that, engage yourself in a heartfelt conversation with your girlfriend on Twitter.
45) Ask your girlfriend to lay back on the couch while you hand feed her some chocolate dipped strawberries or any of her favorite treats. The idea is to make her feel like a princess and be at her service at least for a day. Pamper her and make her feel special.
See all 11 photosBored? Why don't you and your girlfriend go to a karaoke club and belt out your favorite tunes?Source: thisislondon48) Go to a karaoke with your girlfriend. When was the last time you were drunk and you sung loudly with your girlfriend accompanying you? Singing aloud your favorite tunes in the company of close friends can happen nowhere else except at a Karaoke. It's a fun thing to do with your girlfriend and you both can let loose.
47) Ask your girlfriend to show you all her childhood photographs. There's nothing better than knowing your girl inside out by looking at all her crazy, demure and embarrassing childhood photographs. Enjoy her unwinding stories about her yester years over a pool of pics and a hot cup of homemade cappuccino. A trip down the memory lane will make your girlfriend smile. Just avoid talking about the bad memories.
See all 11 photosGo on, let your girlfriend have a go at your hair!Source: techofcuttinghair48) Let your girlfriend give you a haircut. Don't worry about how your hair if going to look afterwards. What's the worst that could happen? If she messes it up, all you need to do is go to the hairdresser and fix it up. You both will have a fun time and make sure you take lots of pictures of this episode.
49) Shave your girlfriend's legs. While this is borderline gross for most people, it is just a matter of treading beyond the line of comfort and doing something different for once. Don't freak out and don't let your girlfriend see a weird expression on your face, else it may lead to a majorly foul mood. And if you really want to be playful and experimental, maybe you want to allow her shaving your legs too - After all, the 21st century woman wants her man to keep his body hairin check! It will be a day that you will remember for a long, long time. Not to mention the mockery you will be faced with the day after when you parade your nicely shaved pins.
50) Initiate your girlfriend in Foosball. You may be under the wrong impression that she'll end up breaking the table but she won't. Show off your teaching skills and your expertise in the sport. Don't forget to lose the first match you play with your girlfriend to make her feel great.
parajumpers parka by Susan Ng
canada goose outlet to receive new updates
canada goose outlet #2