/ Your Talent. Our Vision. / At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care .
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Anthem’s Digital Solutions team is rapidly expanding and is looking for seasoned professional with a proven track record, a driven self-starter, problem solver, and someone that is passionate about creating remarkable digital experiences driven by digital insights.
The Sr. Content Strategist has extensive experience in digital content management, relationship and consensus-building skills, and the ability to think strategically in the complex and evolving healthcare environment. Digital Solutions Sr. Content Strategist primary duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Overseeing the content management process including workflows, content ownership, and approval rules
* Advising internal business partners on best-in-class digital content writing
* Managing omnichannel content development, editing, and placement
* Collaborating with Marketing and Communications to ensure consistency of voice and message throughout the digital experience
* Partnering with User Experience Design team members to elevate and optimize content
* Aligning with SEO standards and execution strategies
* Advising on best practices for content personalization
* Contributing to a core digital content center of excellence
Other duties include: partners with IT and content owners to ensure site complies with Web standards and style guidelines. Ensures the site is fully compliant with applicable regulatory requirements and standards and guidelines. Provide training to internal and external Web site users. Work with Web designer to develop appropriate look and feel for company Web site(s). Ensures that business needs are understood in order to make appropriate web content, content placement, and navigation decisions. Ensure that the content management system meets the customers’ needs; communicate enhancement requests and work with IT to complete and test. Develops a comprehensive training program that includes modules for users with different levels of experience and knowledge. Deliver training in format best suited to the experience level of those users. Utilize customer feedback for creation and modification of training material.
Requires a BA/BS degree in graphic design or related field, knowledge of content management system functionality, and 5 years of graphic design experience, or combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background. Knowledge of basic HTML and cascading style sheets (CSS) is preferred.
* Demonstrated experience working with an enterprise-level content management system
* Direct participation in Agile projects
* Comfort with content best practices for responsive design
* Strong working knowledge of search engine optimization best practices
* Experience creating content for complex regulated industries
* Self-motivated in a large, virtual, cross-functional team
/ Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2015 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran. /
**Job** *Business Support*
**Title:** *Digital Solutions Senior Web Content Strategist USA (Web Content Admin Sr)-124782*
**Requisition ID:** *124782*