2015-05-30

I was looking for ships that had their Serenity areas on the aft of the ship. I remember how much I enjoyed the child free joy of watching the wake go by when I was on the Ecstasy. When I'm not traveling with my own kids, I like to find a place where I can escape others as well.

Anywho, here's the location of the Serenity areas for the fleet as of 5/28/15:

Carnival Vista

Serenity is located in a secluded forward section of Serenity Deck 15. The Carnival Vista has two whirlpools, two massage huts and a complimentary chopped salad station.

Carnival Dream / Carnival Magic / Carnival Breeze

Serenity is located in a secluded forward section of Serenity Deck 15 on the Carnival Magic and Carnival Breeze and the forward section of Sun Deck 14 and Sky Deck 15 on the Carnival Dream. Each ship has two whirlpools.

Carnival Splendor

Serenity is located in a secluded forward section of Sun Deck 12. The Carnival Splendor does not have whirlpools in the Serenity location.

Carnival Glory / Carnival Liberty / Carnival Valor / Carnival Freedom

Serenity is located in a secluded forward section of Sun Deck 12 and Sky Deck 14. Each ship has two whirlpools.

Carnival Victory

Serenity is located in a secluded forward section of Sun Deck 12 and Sky Deck 14. The Carnival Victory has two whirlpools.

Carnival Sunshine

Serenity is located in a secluded midship section of Deck 11, Deck 12 and Deck 14. This private area has a cascading waterfall, pool and whirlpool.

Carnival Pride / Carnival Legend / Carnival Spirit / Carnival Miracle

Serenity is located in a secluded aft section of Lido Deck 9. Each ship has a swimming pool and one whirlpool.

Carnival Ecstasy / Carnival Elation / Carnival Fantasy / Carnival Fascination

Carnival Imagination / Carnival Inspiration / Carnival Paradise / Carnival Sensation

Serenity is located in a secluded aft section of Promenade Deck 9. Each ship has two whirlpools.

Show more