Wow! This is a GREAT RESOURCE and I am thankful to lioralourie at the BabyCenter Community for putting this together.
NEW List of Vaccine Friendly Doctors State By State
A - M http://community.babycenter.com/post/a30859003/new_list_of_vaccine_friendly_doctors_state_by_state
N - W http://community.babycenter.com/post/a52456603/lioras_list_continued_new_vaccine_friendly_doctors_states_n-w
Here is a streamlined resource for ALL the Vax friendly doctors we have so far.
First, PLEASE CONSULT THESE SIX ONLINE LISTS AT THE LINKS. MY BELOW LIST IS JUST A SUPPLEMENT TO ALREADY PUBLISHED INFO ON THE WEB. CHECK THE FOLLOWING FOUR LISTS FIRST, THEN CONSULT THE BELOW LISTS (there may be some overlap but not much) ALSO you can google search for Intact Friendly Doctor plus your city name. No Circumcision Dr's are also often Anti Vax Friendly or open minded.
2) Cafemom Vax Friendly Doctor List
or here http://www.cafemom.com/group/4388/forums/read/2738581/Anti_Vax_Friendly_Docs_List_Directory
UPDATE, the NOVAX site previously listed here has been BLOCKED - reported as Abusive. What bunk. Was located here http://novaxdoctors.webs.com/doctorlist.htm, ACCESS IT HERE!
6) http://www.mothering.com/ search for delay vaccine doctor and your city name!
So, again, FIRST, check ALL the ABOVE online lists.
In addition, below, I have organized all ADDITIONAL poster comments from the previous sticky as additional info. I will continue to update this as new information is posted in the comments section.
Disclaimer: I cannot say if all the info is current or accurate. All medical decisions are patients & parents' to make in conjunction with their physicians. I found the mama comments useful so I kept them in. I did not include one or two docs who seemed unfriendly. OK here it is: Great Job, mamas!
1) Bay Minette: Dr. Jessica Hagemeier at North Baldwin Pediatrics. She didn't push the vaccinations on us once she knew we didn't vaccinate. She was very loving and considerate of our views.
2) Alex City: Dr. B. Sellers: "friendly, and accepting of any delayed-vax/non-vax decisions. "
3) Madison: "unfortunately, midwives cannot legally practice in our state. Naturopaths are hard to find also. However I looked online, and looks like there is a Linda Jarvis, MD who is a Naturopathic Dr in Madison. Try her and see if she might work"
1) Dr. Eugene Lu Arkansas Pediatric Clinic 500 S. University Avenue. Suite 200 Little Rock, AR 72205 501-664-4117 Note: will accept patients on an alternative vax schedule only. You can choose to delay vaccines up until 6-9 mos but if you're not going to start vaccinating by then you'll need to find a new dr!
2) Dr Johnny Ledbetter Little Rock Children's Clinic 9600 Lile Drive, Suite 360 Little Rock, AR 72205-6322 (501) 227-6727
1) Los Angeles Dr. Edmond Sarraf
Open to all vaccine schedules, I decided not to vaccinate my oldest daughter and he has not pushed me to do so. Dr. Ed also treats with homeopathy which is great!
955 Carrillo Dr Ste 210, Los Angeles CA 90048
2) Fresno: Dr. James Kratzer, Off Herndon Ave (you can see his office from HWY. 41) 559-438-4100 Supports any vaccination decisions
3) Monterey: Dr. Douglas Hulstedt 147 El Dorado Street 93940-3127 (831) 333-1207 "Has actually recommended that I DONT vaccinate my upcoming baby because of the issues DS2 had...he as also stated that DS2 should not get anymore vaccines"
4) Redlands, California: Dr Cameo Carter, Loma Linda also has a holistic clinic.
5) Dr. Lin in Irvine, CA
6) Dr Rommie Fakhoury in Rancho cucamonga, CA for those of you in the Inland empire of SOCAL! He's really good. Finally found a doc who wont question me! Such a relief! he's a family doc though, not a ped.
7) Simi valley Dr. Mark Bruckner
8) Torrance, CA: Dr. Emily Beth Curran, MD, FAAP, Providence Medical Institute, 21311 Madrona Avenue, Suite 100-B, Torrance, CA 90503. 310-540-1334 Dr. Curran took over for Dr. Yanina Queen. She supports spacing and delaying vaccinations. She is helpful, responsive, attentive and thorough. It is so wonderful to find something you feel comfortable with and understands your needs without judging or being over conservative. I can't say enough about her!
9) Santee, CA: Dr. Donald Adema, Adema Family Medicine. We LOVE him.
10) Glendale, CA Dr Yoshi. GP/Alternative (takes all ages). 3527 Ocean View Blvd, Glendale, CA 91208 I'm not sure he even has vaccines avaialable. PPOs ONLY. Alternative GP, does vitamin IVs. If I still had PPO, this is who I'd use!!
11) Newport Beach, CA Dr. Pam Middleton, MD, Integrative Holistic Pediatrician http://mydrpam.com/contact/ and
1) Denver area: PEDIATRIC PATHWAYS
2) Delta/ Montrose: Pediatric Associates respect families choices
1) NW Connecticut: Dr. Kavle--only doctor in the practice that supports this decision (other doctors are ok w/non-vaccinating but give out pro-vaccine literature...yuck!) he's at Torrington/Canton/Winsted Pediatrics http://www.pediadocs.com/index.html
2) Wallingford, CT: a Naturopath named Dr Skowron.
1) Clearwater: Dr Pai at Clearwater Pediatric Care
2370 Drew Street, Ste. B
Clearwater, FL 33765
727-461-1KID (1543) but asks for/requires a waiver. Cross out sections you refuse to agree with
2) Jacksonville: Progressive Pediatrics http://bestcareforkids.com/
3) Lauderdale by the Sea, FL: Dr Tania Adams Center for Wellness, 4342 E Tradewind ave zip 33308 (954) 491 3103 www.wellnessflorida.com
4) New Smyrna Beach (close to Daytona) , New Smyrna Beach Family Practice and the Dr. that sees children is Dr. Samano. Her whole family is seen there.
5) Orlando, FL 32822: Dr. Lyn Johnson D.O. Family Health Center East 7975 Lake Underhill Road #200 407-303-6830 UPDATE: has left practice around May 2012, and that healthcare facility now says at least that they "require" vaccination
5) Ocala, FL 34475: Dr. Tridiv Saha MD 2650 NW 2nd St Kid Health Alliance Suite 100
6) Miami, FL Dr. Michael Geraldi
11248 Sw 137 Ave, Miami, 305-382-0020
He is an amazing pediatrician, and very crunchy. He does not push vax at all, asks if you're doing them or not.
He's also adopted 22 autistic and challenged children and fosters 22 more. Beautiful person.
7) 6) Cape Coral (near Ft. Myers, Port Charlotte Punta Gorda), Dr. Ananthalakshmi Krishnan. 126 Del Prado Boulevard N #101, Cape Coral, FL 33909-2713 phone:
(239) 772-3295. "I really liked the fact that she would talk to you about vaccines but not push them on you. What she would have you do is sign a waiver stating that you were refusing the vaccine(s) and leave it at that."
MIAMI: Dr. Madell in Miami, FL. "Try him, he is a great doctor. We vaccinate, but I have seen both sides of the story and understand families that choose not to vax their kids."
9) JACKSONVILLE AREA: PONTE VEDRA BEACH: DR. JULIE A. BUCKLEY (featured in Shots in the Dark documentary) also heals autistic kids. http://www.juliebuckley.com/ 5270 Palm Valley Rd Suite A, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082 (904) 543-1288
10) Orlando, Florida
Cornelia Franz, M.D. of The Franz Center P.A.
3160 Southgate Commerce Blvd. #64 (downtown - facing Orange Avenue, just South of Michigan Avenue.)
Orlando, FL 32806
Dr Aneesa Ahmad. Her office is off of Maitland Ave (off of 436 before the Altamonte mall)
12) Oviedo / Orlando Dr. Lisa Ramey
13) Possibilities, unconfirmed vax friendly in Orlando area:
Dr. Summers in Baldwin Park
Dr. Farzana Khan Dr. Farzana Khan 201 N Lakemont Ave Ste 500, Winter Park, FL (Across the street from Florida Hospital Winter Park)
Dr. Hayne. He is with Physician Associates in Waterford Lakes
14) PENSACOLA, Pace, Ft. Walton Beach, Milton areas.
Dr. Marie John MD
Dr. Marie John, MD, Watson Alternative Health Care, 5536 Stewart Street, Milton, (850) 623-3836. Pediatrician, offering expertise to women and children. Supporting women that want alternatives to traditional childbirth practices, immunizations, nutrition and allergies. Board certified pediatrician trained in autism biomedical treatment. She served 14 years in the Navy and served as the head of a Pediatric Department in Pensacola.
1) Dr. Dana Hogan, Sunshine Pediatrics, Winder Ga.
2) Dr. Ramond Ramos Savannah Ga. He's non, select, and delay vax friendly. Also very pro-breastfeeding, with an in-office IBCLC.
3) Dr. Jeffrey Abrams in Norcross
1) www.homefirst.com Dr. Mayer Eisenstein out of Rolling Meadows and Naperville (847) 329-2020
Chicago office may have closed, but they have Rolling Meadows, which is very close to Woodfield Mall. He is the author of this vaccine book
2) Dr. CHAD (updated!) Olson out of Naperville, IL 630-548-1100
3) Lockport, IL, Dr. Longi , Advanced Pediatrics
4) Aurora: Dr. Natalie Drummond out of the practice "Dreyer"
5) Oak Park, IL: Dr. Schauetter from the Green Medical Practice
1) Fort Wayne
SO FAR Dr Lynda Otto through Parkview hasn't given us any trouble about not vaxing. She did make it known that she recommends vaccinating to the schedule, but when we refused, she dropped it and moved on.
2) Northern Indiana Dr. Holm's office doesn't care either way, I don't think they offer vaccines there. I would see Jason Palmateer he's a nurse practioner, he is amazing! That is in Plymouth, IN. In southern Indiana (bloomington) area I would assume most doctors don't care either way. We see the Southern Peds. and its Dr. Newbie my son almost 2 has never been vaccinated and all we had to do was sign a paper, they don't hassle us at all!
1) Kansas City metro area
Dr Suzanne Rowden
Does not take insurance, concierge only
Board certified Family Physician with study in Homeopathy, Integrative and Functional Medicine (Prairie Village is the exact name where she is) .http://www.shawneemission.org/component/option,com_physiciandirectory/Itemid,249/func,viewphysician/physid,729/ and google for more affiliations. Family practitioner with holistic bent and ok with non/selective vaxing. Dr Douglas Brooks
Also does not take insurance concierge only
Dr John Greenwood
He never mentioned vaccines to me but does vaccinate at his office if parents wish
Dr Lance Slaymaker
Is provax, but one of the only Peds in the area to accept non-vax families and believes it's a parents' right to choose.
I have personally used all 4 above. Slaymaker is pretty mainstream. Greenwood is great and has a little alternative knowledge.
I love Dr Brooks and Dr Rowden.
Babycenter user JHawkev (contributor) also knows of of several other Docs in the city for Ks/Mo KC metro
2) WICHITA area:
Dr. Scott Rees Wichita Clinic - Northeast. 9211 E. 21st St. N. Wichita, KS 67208 (316) 609-4531 Dr. Rees is a family doctor, not a ped. He will split up vaccines, delay or not do them at all. He does give his opinion on vaccines (he is pro-vaccine) but completely respects our decision to not use them. I have also never had to sign anything at his office saying I choose to not vaccinate my children.
Dr. Mark Hilger, West Wichita Family Physicians. He is a family doc, not a ped. I know they do give vaccines at WWFP, but after telling him I was not going to vax my son, I haven't heard another word about it from him or any nurses. He is a very caring, very knowledgable doctor and LISTENS well to what I know to be true about my kids. http://www.wwfppa.com
Paul Balzer, M.D. New Gloucester Hall 49 Pineland Drive, Suite 302A New Gloucester, ME 04260 (207) 688-8100
Howard County (Clarksville, MD) Dr. Paul Ambush pro vax, but will respect your decision if you chose not to give any vaccines.
Quincy, MA: Dr. Vonnegut. http://www.gotomvpeds.com/
1) Dr. Eric Born 2350 East G Avenue Parchment, MI 49004. (269) 344-6183
2) Novi/ W. Bloomfield Michigan Drs. Sung Park-Davis and Suzan Syed. 248-669-5050
3) Dr. Kulick in Davisburg, Michigan 248 625 7007
4) Dr. Dave Schindler 26179 Novi Rd Novi, MI 48375 (248) 912-1919 He does vaccinate but he does not force it, and something like 80% of his office either doesnt vaccinate or delayed/selective vaccinate. He also is very into hypnosis. He also has a cell phone number he provides that goes directly to him for afterhours. He also has two email address that he provides you so you can email him with any questions.
5) Port Huron/Marysville area: Dr. John D. Colombo, MD, Physican's Healthcare Network, Marysville. He's a family Dr. and totally respectful and understanding about our decision not to vaccinate. Hasn't asked us if we want to vaccinate since the 1st visit 3 1/2 years ago! We absolutely love him! He's also an intact friendly doc:)
St. Louis: We use Dr. Amy Grawey at Integrated Family Health located at Progress West Healthcare Center. She is pro vax but ok with our decision. We have a few like minded friends who go to her as well. As a bonus, she is super passionate about breastfeeding, a tongue tie specialist, is also a lactation consultant (IBCLC) and was a sponsor of the BOLD birth plays locally. (also, see her videos at Youtube). http://www.facebook.com/integratedfamilyhealth
1) Lincoln: Dr. Joseph McNeeley.
2) Omaha, NE 68135 Dr. Lisa Whitcomb, Hawthorne Court Methodist Physicians Clinic 178th and Q St 402-354-7600
3) Tecumseh: Dr. Benjamin Beihl, Tecumseh Family Health
Las Vegas - Dr Conti
1) Many people recommend strongly: Dr. Howard Schlachter 228 Roseland Ave Essex Fells, NJ 07021 973-226-8393
2) Auletta Maria MD 23 South Main Street # 25 Manville, NJ 08835-1801 (908)243-0088 I live in cetnral NJ and this is my family doctor-almost 90% of her patients are family with vaccine free children.
3) Pediatric Associates in Neptune NJ.
4) Dr. Fisch in Oradell NJ
5) South NJ area: Haddon Pediatric Group (Dr. Schlitt- not sure which one, there are three). Accept Non vaccinated babies and children without problem. They have offices in Mullica Hill and Haddon Heights. http://www.advocaredoctors.com
6) There is a really good doctor in Hillsborough NJ that accepts unvaccinated kids and respects being vaccine free her name is Dr Li Jiang and the clinic is Hills Pediatrics 908 725 0875 i bring my two kids there
7) Oradell -Dr rosen of the whope child center
8) Hackettstown, Warren County. Dr. Chi. When I told him I didn't want my baby to have any vaccines he just said that the baby will like him better then and that I should breast feed for at least a year to build a strong immunity in baby. He also surprised me when he recommended I use organic coconut oil on my babies dry skin as opposed to prescribing something.
Dr. Aaron B. Kaufman, DO Southwest Integrative Health Center 5310 Homestead Rd NE # 4 Albuquerque, NM 87110 (505) 872-0751 This is our son's doctor. He is not a pediatrician, but a family doctor. He does see babies, though. He is not just vax-friendly, he is actually anti-vax himself. You can't get vaccines at his practice at all. At our first appointment, he asked us if we knew that they don't vax there and we responded "That's why we're here." He said "Good" and made a note in our file. He's also just a great doc for our lifestyle - very naturally inclined, "prescribes" homeopathics, etc.
1) Northport, NY. Northport Wellness Center 220 Fort Salonga Road, Northport, NY 11768 "great doctor"
Phone 631.262.8505 Website www.northportwellnesscenter.com
2) Rochester, NY: 12 corners pediatrics. They recommend vaxing but do NOT push. And they are supportive no vax, delayed, single, etc. They are located on Elmwood Avenue and generally accept patients within a 25 mile radius.
3) SYRACUSE "We see Robert Steves and Karen Beckman at CNY Family Care. They recommend vaccinating, but they didn't pressure me when I said no."
4) Manlius: Dr. Anderson and Dr. Jackson in Manlius
5) Cayuga Family Medicine in Ithaca.
6) Dr Dibble in F'ville is okay with selective and some no vax from what I have heard.
7) Jason Buchanan in Fabius.
This last one comes from a list on the Syracuse Attachment Parenting yahoo group.
Dr. Lori Anderson is now accepting new patients at The Synergy Center in Manlius. From now until 7/17 you can call her office at 682-5080 and request to be put on her schedule at the Center. On or after 7/17 you can call the Center directly at 692-2037. Dr. Anderson's first day of seeing patients at the Center will be 7/17.
1) Raliegh area: Dr. Badri Donthi at Maruthi Pediatrics in Morrisville NC.
2) Wilson NC 27893. James Bolton DC, MS, First Choice Chiropractic Clinic 1704 Medical Park Dr NW 252-244-7648 ( 252-chiro 4u ) www.252chiro4u.com
3) Cary, NC and OTHER OFFICES TOO: Jeffers, Artman, Mann pediatrics. REMOVED - NEGATIVE - THEY UPDATED VAX POLICY
4) Greenville: Caroline Morgan at Pirate Pediatrics- is glad I don't vaccinate! www.piratepediatrics.com
OHIO: Dayton Area: Dr. Yount, Family Health in Arcanum not supportive but will accept non vax patients.
1) Dr. James Ross 8803 S. 101st E. Avenue, Suite 320m Tulsa, Ok 918 392 7060
2) Dr. Matthew Perchemlides ND 4160 S Harvard Avem Tulsa, Ok 918 550 9267 Www.drmatthewperchnd.com
3) Norman and Moore, OK. Dr.'s Fox and Fields, part of Norman Regional Health Center.
4) Fields, James (MD) 500 E Robinson, # 2600m Norman, OK 73071 364-6432
5) Fox, Eileen (MD) 500 E Robinson, # 2600, Norman, OK 73071 364-6432
1) Medford area (two docs) Dr. Wendy Hale, ND--amazing doctor and wonderful person all-around. Will order vaxxes if parents request; Dr. Cindy Konecne, DOwww.valleyfamilypracticellc.com/konecne.html Will respect parents' wishes and will not push to vaccinate.
2) Medford area again: Karla Reinhart, FNP (Family Nurse Practitioner; practices whole-family care) at Wise Women Care Associates. Currently Self-pay but networked hopefully 6/12 into BC/BS and OHP managed care.
3) Portland: Dr. Gail Jacoby-Low Phone: 503-216-6550 9427 S.W. Barnes Road, Suite 395 zip 97225
4) unsure what area. Dr. Krenie Stowe rumored to have moved to Oregon, previously in TX on the vax friendly lists.
5) Dr. Paul Thomas in Portland, OR is an MD of Integrative Pediatrics. They even have their own selective/delayed vaccine schedule for families who wish to vaccinate, but there is no pressure to vaccinate if one doesn't wish. The vaccine schedule for those who wish to vaccinate is on their website here: http://www.integrativepediatricsonline.com or http://www.integrativepediatricsonline.com/images/Forms/Vaccinations%20at%20Integrative%20Pediatrics.pdf
1) Philadelphia/surrounding area-- D.O. anti vax. Woodland medical research center 5724 Clymer Road, Quakertown, PA, www.woodmed.com/
2) The pediatrician we see supports the parents decision. They are located in Pennsburg, Montgomery County (near. Quakertown PA). The name of the practice is Personal Care Pediatrics and the doctor is Dvid Kennedy. The address is 925 Main St., Pennsberg, PA 18073. Telephone 215-541-1333.
3) SEVEN FIELDS, PA: Dr Howard K Scott and Associates, 100 Northpointe Circle, Seven Fields, PA 16046-7851, (724) 772-0777 They are pro vaccine but support parents choices to delay or not vax. We do not vax. They provide excellent care.
4 NE Philadelphia. ) Dr. Leigh Roberts 8556 BustletonAve alternative schedule/ no vaccine friendly. 215-698-9200
5) Easton PA: Dr.Lisa Caso 3330 Nazareth Road Easton, PA 18045 (610) 559-0266
6) Saxonburg, PA/ Dr. Danielle Godinez is nonvax friendly. She still asks at every visit, but doens't pressure.
7) Drexel Hill, pa. 19026, Penny Sopas. 5030 State Rd. # 2-900, 610-623-9080. Lactation consultant, supports vaccines but does not push too hard, only children
8)Bala Cywyd, PA. 19004.
Daphne Goldberg 191 Presedential Blvd. Suite c-135 www.totalaccessmedical.com
Alternative care options, recommends a minimum amount of vaccines, no insurance billing, family dr./obgyn, 24 hour care
9)Phoenixville, PA 19460. Steiner Medical, 1220 Valley Forge Road, Building #35/36 Phone: (610) 933-1688 -- www.Steinermed.com
Group practice (obgyn, cranial sacral, pediatrician, family), alternative care options, open to all vaccine choices, takes insurance
10) Paoli, PA 1930. Becker Sandra MD, 315 Continental Lane,(610) 296-1238
Home practice, ex-CHOP dr., pediatric, open to all vaccine choices, no insurance billing, 24 hour care, alternative care options
11) 1 mile from Plymouth meeting mall
Michael Cheikin M.D., Holistic Physician
www.cheikin.com open to all vaccine choices, does insurance billing, alternative care options, Adult and Children
12) 3901B Main Street Phila.
327 N Middletown Rd. Media. Marie Winters N.D.
Naturopathic Doctor 215-313-4114
open to all vaccine choices, no insurance billing, Adult and Children, Only holistic/natural suggestions
13) Beth Rotundo - Classical Homoeopathist - 732.899.5954
Adult and children, open to all vaccine choices, no insurance billing
14) Peter Prociuk M.D., 22 North High Street, West Chester, PA 19380 -- (610) 701-5702 - www.drpeterprociuk.com
No insurance billing, medical doctor and homoeopathist, adult and children, open to all vaccine choices, alternative care options
Adding for RI Families: here is my pedi who is non vax/ alternative vax schedule friendly. Dr Cheryl Flynn in Lincoln, RI
1) Elizabethton : MedicalCare http://www.medicalcarellc.com/locations/
2) Memphis: All Better Pediatrics. 1102 Brookfield Road, Suite 200 Memphis, TN 38119
Phone: 901-761-1880 Fax: 901-683-2048 They do vaccinate, but will work with the Parent on a delayed/selective vaccine schedule that suits your needs and your childs needs. You can check out their website at www.allbetterpediatrics.com, or call the office for more information at 901-761-1880. Dr. Folz and Dr. Welch are wonderful, they even have a Breastfeeding Specialist Dr. Ware who helps with specialized breastfeeding problems. It's a great office where you're more than a chart, you're part of the family. My daughter just loves it! p.s. from Liora, the compiler of this document: their website uses an image from Dr. Mayer Eisenstein's vaccine book here http://www.amazon.com/Informed-Vaccine-Decision-Health-Child/dp/1881217361 perhaps a hint that they are truly open minded!
3) Memphis: Laurelwood Pediatrics in Memphis. We see Dr. Chris Hansen, he is wonderful! They do vaccinate, but he never even batted an eye at our decision not to. He just said "I am comfortable with our vaccination schedule, but I see lots of patients who chose not to and I am ok with that too." I haven't seen any of the other doctors in the practice, but I have heard they are ok with non vaccinating as well. Here is their website. http://www.laurelwoodpediatrics.com/index.php
ALL THESE ARE HOUSTON AREA:
Dr. Krenie Stowe she also does house calls. http://www.healthedadlit.com/index.htm
Kathi McCree at Texas Gulf Coast Medical
Dr. Eisen... with UT Medical (only sees 2 yrs. and older)
Dr. Rajan at Tx. Gulf Coast
Dr.Sim at TX. Gulf Coast
Dr. Kalia any of the pediatricians in her office actually.
Pearland Pediatrics on FM 518. http://www.pearlandpediatrics.com/
Dr. Injac with Texas Children's Pediatrics Associates has been very supportive of our delayed/selective vax schedule. http://www.texaschildrenspediatrics.org/Pediatric-Medical-Group/
A neighbor of mine that is non-vax gave me this list (might not be totally up to date)
Dr Krystal Batchelor (Katy) www.cincoranchpediatrics.com
Dr Manso (Houston and Katy) www.drmanso.com
Dr Fowler (Katy) www.pedsofnwh.com
Dr Ann Schoeder-Lee (Memorial City) Supportive of families right to choose vax, she herself was an EBFer, will regularly recommend LCs or chiropractors, respects families choice to bed share or co-sleep, intact educated. greatkidspediatrics.com
Dr Micheal Knapick (Cypress) 1960 Pediatrics Accepting of alternate vax schedules. Conservative with prescriptions, recommends alternative treatments. www.texaschildrenspediatrics.org
Dr Laural Scott (Sugarland) OK with all vax alternatives. Educated on intact care. does not recommend circumcision. www.texaschildrenspediatrics.org
Dr Cassandra Dickerson (Sugarland) Accepts delayed/select/non vax Supports bed sharing, EBFing, understands AP choices, intact educated, ABX conservative. www.dickersonpediatrics.com
Dr Nellie Gross (W Houston inside 610 loop) Family practice that offers chiro, massage therapy, holistic medicine. EBF, non vax and alt vax options, co-sleeping, HB, intact and AP advocate.www.tchh.net
Dr Jeoffrey Wolens (SW Houston inside 610 loop) www.vippediatrics.com
Dr Seymour Goldberg (SW Houston inside 610 loop) texaschildrens.org
Dr Benjamin Ho (SW Houston inside 610 loop) www.texaschildrenspediatrics.org
Dr Farrior and Dr. Harper of Humble Pediatrics in Atascocita though they "inform" and try to persuade vax they accept non vaxing.
Dr. Hogan with the TX Children's Group.
1) TYLER TX area- all:
a. Dr. Kathleen Moore
903.592.1890 I haven't been in with our kids to see her yet. But, from what my midwife says, several of her clients use her because she is ok with them not vaccinating.
b. Rene McCarty at the Lifetime Health Center is in Family Practice. She has been our doctor for the last 2 1/2 years because she was ok with me not vaccinating and she has a flat office visit fee of $50. We didn't have insurance until recently and so it was very affordable to go see her when one of the kids got sick. Her info is:
4290 Kinsey, Ste 200
Tyler, TX 75703
903-534-0773 website: http://www.lifetimehealthcenter.com/index.htm
c. Nacogdoches Dr Aaron Polk is a family dr who doesn't do vaxing (even if you want it, he sends you somewhere else)!
d. Dr. Brent Wadle DO
UPDATE: We took the boys to their first appt with Dr Wadle this morning and we love him! His nurse and staff are fabulous too. No issues with no vaxes, no circ, extended bfeeding or cloth diapers!
Layton: Dr. Silas at Wee Care
1) Annandale: MyHealthbuilders http://www.myhealthbuilders.net/
2) Alexandria: Dr. Matt Irwin
3) near richmond, VA: Caldwell Pediatrics (near colonial heights). She is great and all the nurses are on the same page as her. We love her, my son loves going there because he always gets a new book from their office!
Seattle: homeopathic physician Tracy McDaniel. Doesn't turn away parents who choose not to vaccinate. Also offers preservative free versions of vaccines to parents who want to vaccinate their children. She never pressures us to vaccinate our 5 month old son & best of all respects our decision. http://www.oneskywellness.com/practitioners-tracy.html
1) Delafield, WI:
Mark Kamsler MD, Delafield Pediatrics SC, 2574 Sun Valley Dr Ste 201, Delafield WI 53018, 262-646-2282. He accepts your choice to not vaccinate and offers holistic alternatives. However, I just received a letter this month (end of 2010) that he is giving up his medical office in order to reach a larger number of people with his holistic methods and his company, True Botanica Company. Lake Country Pediatrics has recently begun the transition fo assume the primary care activities at his office. According to the letter from Lake Country Pediatrics attached to Dr. Kamsler's letter, Lake Country respects "every family's right to make the best decision for their children." You can contact Lake Country at the address/number listed for Dr. Kamsler in Delafield.
2) Lake Country Pediatrics three locations www.lakecountrypediatrics.com
Oconomowoc Clinic: 970 S Silverlake Street, Suite 102 Oconomowoc WI, 53066 Main line: 262 569 7100 Fax: 262 567 6295 Billing Department: 262 567 5366
Delafield clinic (Kamsler listed above is from this clinic): 2574 Sun Valley Drive, Suite 207 Delafield WI, 53018 Main line: 262 646 2282 Fax: 262 646 7535
Milwaukee Clinic: 1051 E Ogden Ave Milwaukee WI, 53202 Main line: 414 226 5230 Fax: 414 312 8527
3) We see Dr. Kastner who is fine either way. I asked her if us not vaccinating was causing her any problems and she assured me that she sees quite a few familys who are non-vaxers.
4) Apetone, WI. Dr. Campbell at Affinity Health is vaccine friendly
5) Dells, WI area: Dr. Waters, MD Naturopathic in treatment style, even though he's an MD.
6) Delavan, WI: Dr. Hicks in Delavan, WI is an M.D. and very good re: vaccines, and knowledgeable about when a medical exemption is possible.
7) Thiensville, WI (just outside of Milwaukee). I see Dr. Gary Lewis. He is a family doctor who is very supportive of non-vaxing or an alternative schedule. He also performs medical acupuncture and is generally awesome. :)