2014-10-23

For sale is the Mophie Juice Pack Plus Case for the Apple Iphone 5/5s . Red Color.

Asking price $80.

This is the top of the line battery pack case by Mophie.

Case is in good shape. This battery pack doubles as a very durable hard case. There is a small nick of 1 mm by the on the back of the case.

Details from Mophie website:

Rechargeable 2100mAh lithium ion polymer battery and protective case in one.

Talk Time Up to additional 10 hours on 3G, internet Use Up to additional 10 hours on 3G, up to additional 10 hours on LTE, up to additional 12 hours on Wi-Fi, audio Playback Up to 50 hours and Video Playback Up to 12 hours

Impact-resistant protective dual-injected case with a shockproof band.

Quick 1 amp recharging speed.

4 LED Light Status Indicator - Tells you how much "juice" you have left in the case for charging.

Also included: charging cord and adapter plug for headphones

From the manufacturers website:
http://www.mophie.com/shop/battery-cases

My experience: I had a good experience; it definitely ended the dead battery problem I had with the Iphone 5. If you text, stream music or use the internet a lot, then this accessory is a must have. When you plug it in, the phone battery is first charged then the Mophie case battery. When you run out of phone battery or near 1%, you toggle the switch on Mophie to activate the battery case. It can charge the phone battery from 1% to nearly 100% in about 45-60 mins. It's very quick.

I paid $110 new 3 months ago. My loss is your gain. Please take this off my hands as I won't be able to use on the Iphone 6.

Contact me if you are interested - cfticketgiveaway@gmail.com

Show more