Client Experience Manager, Tampa
Job ID#: 22815
Location(s): Tampa, FL
Segment Exchange Solutions
Business Area Consumer Directed Accounts
Employment Status: Regular Full-Time
Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree
Minimum Experience: 7 years
Go beyond.At Towers Watson, we are more than individuals. We are a community focused on helping our colleagues and clients thrive and succeed. Towers Watson is a leading global professional services company that helps organizations improve performance through effective people, risk and financial management. With 16,000 associates around the world, we offer consulting, technology and solutions in the areas of benefits, talent management, rewards, and risk and capital management.
Acclaris enables our clients to transform the way they offer and administer consumer-driven health (CDH) and reimbursement accounts, maximizing their revenue and profit opportunity. Our integrated end-to-end operations, consumer focus and true private label approach helps our clients increase revenue and lower costs, while delivering market-leading CDH products and services under their own brand. Acclaris currently powers and serves many industry leaders (Financial Institutions, HROs, TPAs and Health Plans) in the CDH and reimbursement account space. Acclaris serves over 6,000 employers/groups, including over 40 of the Fortune 500, and processes more than 14.5 million transactions annually for more than 1.7 million active end user participants.
Acclaris offer a very competitive package that includes industry standard salaries and comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision plans, HSA, 401(k), Company paid life insurance and STD/LTD and Paid Days off.
Acclaris is a drug free workplace environment.
* Develop in-depth understanding of the Acclaim platform, a SaaS based end to end solution. This solution was developed in-house and is designed to manage reimbursement administration for a multitude of different reimbursement plans including HSA (Health Savings Accounts), FSA (Flexible Spending Accounts), HRA (Health Reimbursement Arrangement) and other consumer driven healthcare reimbursement type accounts.
* Primary objective of this role is to track, oversee and organize every interaction between a customer and the organization throughout thecustomer lifecycle, to optimize interactions from the customer's perspective and, as a result, foster customer loyalty in support of the Client Service Management team.
* Support the PMO with projects or implementations related to key clients under the existing Acclaris client base.
* Ensuring that projects impacting key clients/accounts are managed successfully and risks are escalated where necessary
* Responsible for new Client Services related corporate projects as identified by the organization. These projects vary in size and scope.
* Work cohesively with Product Management, Sales/Marketing, Vendor Procurement and Contracting to ensure consistency across the client base is met and exceeded
* Provide formalized training and education of the Consumer Directed Healthcare Industry as well as internal processes and solutions
* Manage departmental related projects, large scale client communications and general projects as requested by the Director of Client Services.
* Build confidence and lasting relationships with our existing and growing client base.
* Strive to exceed annually determined corporate and departmental goals.
* Mentoring and training new team members as team grows and matures.
* A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience with Client Services projects.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills to work effectively with external clients, stakeholders and internal team members.
* High level of organization and planning skills, ability to create detailed plans and the diligence to follow and monitor the plans through execution and completion.
* Strong sense of urgency, ownership and accountability to drive tasks through completion.
* Proficient in English speaking and writing skills.
* Proficient in MS Office
* Ability to travel occasionally; no more than 5% of the time
* Experience with Reimbursement administration accounts (HSA, FSA, HRA, etc.) or other consumer driven health care accounts
* Experience in consulting environment and working with external customers
* Experience with working with offshore teams
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Towers Watson are considered property of Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Towers Watson.
Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity:Know your rights.