2016-10-14

I translated a prophecy that circulated as an audio cassette recording in Finland during the last decade of the Cold War and thought I'd publish the translation here on Poly. It is known as "The Prophecy of Stockholm".

The prophecy came as a vision to Yrjö Säkkinen in said city on the 28th of May 1984 and it regards the Apocalypse, the main focus being on Finland's role.

It makes you wonder how and for what reasons a prophecy comes to be and what different kinds of functions it can have.

The original recording is here (turn on captions):

If you don't want to play the clip with the original tape, some Eduard Artemiev might be an apt background music choice.

The Prophecy of Stockholm

I saw a Russian soldier, who was armed as one is supposed to. On his head, he was not wearing a helmet, but a field cap. He bore the emblems of the Russian military, and on his chest he wore decorations awarded by the Russian army. The man was armed with a light machine gun. He stood between the border markers, one of them on the Russian side, and the other, blue and white, on the Finnish side. The barrier at the border had been lifted, so the border was open.

This soldier was astonishingly tall. When I was looking at him in the vision, I was standing at a distance of 25 to 30 meters, with my face towards the soldier, and looking from my point of view, the soldier's height was much more than ten meters. His size was intended to show the power the Russian army has. I was very much intrigued by the bundle of cloth that had been stuffed under his arm. It appeared as a white cloth, like a big sail, that was bundled as a roll. Not folded but rather bundled together. When I looked more closely, I noticed that it had the colors blue and white, so it had to be the Finnish flag.

When I was having the vision, I heard the following words, "a khoinix of wheat for a denarius, and three khoinikes of barley for a denarius; do not damage the oil or the wine." This was said to the Russian soldier. He listens to this Word and nods in a sign of understanding.

After that, the Russian soldier is given a kind of a measuring tape. It is given to his left hand, for in his right hand he is carrying the Finnish flag and he is ordered to travel a chosen distance and use the measuring tape to mark the length of his steps. He must write down his every step in a diary. When he comes to the place where he has been ordered and where he has been allowed to come, he must stop and put up a pole as a sign that he has come that far. It is the bank of the river Kymi; from there, the Russian soldier is given a direct route to advance towards the North.

The Russian soldier walks briskly to Kuopio, from there to Oulu and to Kemi and Tornio along the riverside, He will be told, "here, you shall build a camp". And the Russian soldier will be given much barbed wire and construction materials in order for him to build the camp. If one looks at a map, it is about 30 to 50 kilometres north of Pello. On the Swedish side one will face Karunki, then Vittangi and beginning from there, a direct route opening to Norway, to Narvik.

The Russian man will be said the following words: you may remain here until your brothers leave for the land of Israel. And the Russian soldier will also be told the following words. You will have to cry much for your fallen brethren who will die in the great war that will begin in Persia when you and your brothers go to Persia. You will be given permission to go to Persia and open the way along the river Euphrates to a great king rising in the East.

I'm talking to you, says Jehovah-Jireh. You receive the right to enter the Holy Land, but you shall not destroy the Holy City and dishonour its people, but instead, your bones and those of your brethren shall bleach on the field of Armageddon. You son of Roos shall celebrate your victory a short time, for you and your brothers will fall by the sword on the plain of Armageddon.

In Finland, you shall have a camp against Norway and Western kings approaching from there, but you will not be allowed to harm the Finnish people or dishonour its sacred values. You are allowed to hold a camp in this country, but you are not allowed to damage the oil or the wine. Amongst the Finnish people, a prophet will rise that will stand against you and prophesy the chosen days, months and moments. At the end of his prophesying he will make the signs of a prophet before the Finnish people and depart to Me. He will be called home. This prophet will proclaim in Finland a stark message of salvation that also you will hear, you mighty son of Roos. This prophecy and the prophet that I will call forth in the country of Finland will be a proclaimer of a strong message of salvation and bring many to Me, says the Lord. The word of God will be powerful and strong in Finland and invite many people to salvation and bring forth many great things: you, son of Roos, will see it and you will be bewildered.

Your desire is to attack Finland but I will lay down a barrier before you. Although many of the godless in the country of Finland will fall by your sword, you shall not damage the oil or the wine, says God. I have raised you up, you mighty son of Roos; you are allowed to walk through Finland, but you are not allowed to corrupt the oil or the wine, says the Lord of lords.

The Bride of My Son Jesus Christ will make the sign of The Bride in Finland; you will see it, you son of Roos, and you will be struck by awe. And when the days of this prophet are finished, you will return to Russia and there tell about the great things you have seen in Finland. You soldier of Russia, I have raised you up as a whip for a drunken humanity. With My Word you were brought into force, power and fighting, but with My Word you will also be brought down, says the Lord.

The message to the people of Finland is this, says God: when the days of distress come and the gate is opened to the King rising in the East and to his soldiers, you will not have a single friend in Europe. You will not have a single people that would on your behalf raise a gun against Russia. You, the people of Finland, will be alone, more lonely than in the days of the Winter War, but the same angel who fought beside you in the days of the Winter War will fight by your side and I am going to see to it that the Russian soldier that will enter your country will not disgrace you nor damage the oil or the wine. Food prices will rise to an unexpected level in your country. A khoinix of wheat shall cost a denarius and three khoinikes of barley a denarius, but neither oil nor wine shall be spoilt. Oil is God's Holy Spirit, and wine is the Word of God. You will be left with only one place where you can escape when the days of distress come, says God, and that place is the Word of God.

Not a single state will be willing to receive any of your refugees. You will try to escape to America, you will try to escape to Canada, but you will not be accepted, like the children of Israel were not accepted during the days of distress in Germany, but instead were expelled back to Germany. Hence, the Western countries will expel you to your home country, for I, the Lord, want it to be so. My ways are not your ways, but who sets his faith in Me and stands by My Word, will have bread amidst the distress and a resting place in My Word, says God, for are not your days in My hands, says the Lord. Am I not God even in days of anxiety?

This is a message to the Finnish people, says the Lord of lords. You must repent from your murders, your witchcraft, your fornication, your thievery, your abortions and your unbridled lasciviousness. I do not ask whether you want to repent but I say: you must repent. But you will not do it. Did not I, the Lord, harden the heart of the Pharaoh in order to show my strength through Moses, I, the Same God. Not a single one of you, who are those of Mine, says God, will go to waste, for I, the Lord, have decided so.

The people of Finland, I have been calling you so many decades; in the difficult days of the Winter War you were praying before Me. From every church, a prayer rose to before My face. Those prayers are left as a remembrance in the cup of prayers even today. Also during the burdensome days of the Continuation War, when a bloody toll was being taken on Finland, you were praying before Me. Through your prayers, you carried the fate of your suffering nation before Me. I remembered you and postponed the hour of your fate.

But now, in the days of well-being, prosperity and abundance, your role, the people heading the churches – your role seems to be to abuse My Word. You are quarreling about traditional rules and doctrine and persecute those who are simple-minded, holy and serious in their prayers.

You have torn down every commandment I have given. When I say, "do not commit adultery", you are committing adultery in all domains. When I say, "you shall not kill", you are killing twenty-five thousand innocent unborn children every year. When I say, "you shall not steal", you steal from each other, you steal from the society and the state and the state steals from you. You are all stealing from each other, from one another. When I say "you shall not bear false witness against your neighbour", you bear systematically, every day, false witness against your neighbours. When I say, "you shall not covet your neighbour's house", you covet your neighbour's house. When I say, "remember to keep the Sabbath day holy", you do not keep it holy. Even if you have the time to rest, you use My holy day and Sabbath to fornicate and commit acts of lasciviousness. It has risen to before me like a foul smell.

Today you are profaning the grain of God that is growing on your fields, but tomorrow you will be paying a denarius for a khoinix of wheat and a denarius for three khoinikes of barley. One denarius roughly equals a hundred marks in today's money. The poor amongst you will not have bread, because the rich will hide it. But those who are in the faith of the Messiah Yeshua will be sitting at a covered table amidst the distress, says the Lord of lords.

From amongst the Finnish people a prophet will rise up to me, says God. He will prophesy for but a short moment, but his prophet's mark will be so great that it will blind anyone who tries to oppose him. I am God and I have spoken this. You, my servant there in the city of Stockholm, which I have given this prophecy, do not be afraid to publish this prophecy. Release this on a cassette to those people, there is no need for you to send it to the entire country, only to a few friends of yours, so they can listen and tell about it to more people.

You, God's chosen people, I tell you, you of God's chosen who are living in the country of Finland and are the Bride of My Son Jesus Christ, you will not experience the moments of distress as heavily as those who haven't recognized My Son. I will protect you, Bride, and I will guard you, Bride. And you will shine in the midst of thy people like lamp glows in a dark place. And you will be given this sign as a consolation: a khoinix of wheat a denarius and three khoinikes of barley a denarius, but your oil and wine shall not be damaged. May you who wish to fornicate continue to do so, for thus is said in the Holy Book: "let the holy person be holy still and the filthy person be filthy still".

The people of Finland, do not trust in aid coming from the West, because there will be none. Sweden will not send forces to defend you, America will not come to your aid, the armies of West Germany will be defeated and scattered. I saw West German soldiers crying in the ground on their knees. You will not have a single friend. The only thing that can protect and guard you is the blood covenant of My Son Jesus Christ. And you have looked down on it and trampled it under your feet. Only the Bride, My Son's Bride – you have been called and you will stand when others around you fall.

This prophecy is not accurate, for it will receive a continuation, a more vast and clear prophecy in the future, but it will be given to the man who I have chosen to stand with the prophecy in Finland during the times of strife. This prophecy is going to tell the people of Finland about the times of distress that are coming. These will begin in the summer, for you, my servant in Stockholm, will be shown green trees. You will tell that a prophet will rise in Finland that will proclaim My Word and the Bride will receive the Word in Her ears that hear.

Rejoice in My Word and stand by it. I, the Lord, know the amount of your suffering and anxiety, but the Bride shall not have to shed a single tear too many. The prayers of the Finnish people, the prayers of the righteous who are living in the country of Finland, are in remembrance before Me, and no one who belongs to Jesus Christ will be defeated. No one who is in the faith of Jesus Christ will come to shame but will stand. And when I see it right, they may let go of the plough, not as the forces of the enemy require, but as I have allowed.

The days of fighting are coming. You, brethren in Israel, also your time is coming. All of you who are you are counting on human aid will come to see that it is futile, but in Israel, a prophet will rise who will proclaim My Word. In Finland, a prophet will rise who will proclaim My Word. And you, too, my little servant in Stockholm, who have not been in the way of My will, also you will be allowed to do the part that is chosen for you. Your time has not yet come. You are not going to do a great task, you will be such as I will have ordered you to. Do not ask about your task, it is not from you, but it is from Me. The Word of the Lord took off this evening to the Finnish people. Record this cassette and write down this prophecy. Send it to those friends of yours that you have in Finland. These friends will then distribute it further. Play this tape yourself to those who are willing to listen to it. When I sent my prophet Isaiah, I said: "whether they listen or fail to listen". Speak these words, but thus will also happen to this prophecy: they will listen, but not understand.

Leading figures of Finland, do not imagine that you have with your own skills risen to the positions you have. No one is able to do anything without My will and providence. I say unto you, do not rely upon the treaties and documents that you have made with the Soviet Union. Trust in My Word; it is My Word that is keeping that great Russian Bear out of your country. When you do my will, I shall give you the days of blessing, but if you turn your back on Me, you shall reap damnation. For My Spirit does not allow that My Name be continuously mocked, says the Lord of lords. When this prophecy reaches Finland, it will not be believed, but I say unto you, my servant: speak it, may they listen or fail to listen.

May also you, my servant there in Stockholm, repent. Walk straight. I have called you. I have been with you to this day. And I will not abandon you in the future either, but I would so much like that you do My will. I will help you and when the day of your return comes, you will strenghten My brethren. Things are worse with the Finnish people than any of you could guess, but with the Bride, things are better than any of you could even dream. My Son has prepared for you a wedding meal. They will rejoice sitting at long tables. When distress and persecution are at their strongest on Earth, the Bridegroom will walk alongside His people as a protector. I love you, the people of Finland. I have been calling you for so many decades. I helped you during the Winter War and I helped you during the Continuation War. And how pleased I would be to help you also in this Third World War that is soon to come, but you haven't been willing to listen to Me. Thus, Bride, listen to the voice of the Bridegroom. Listen to the voice of the prophet who I will raise up. But listen also to My Word that has been written in the Bible. Feed yourself with the Word and walk the straight and narrow path. You are allowed to walk in rhythm and come home.

I, the Lord of lords, have spoken this prophecy and my simple little servant in Stockholm has recorded it. The people of Finland, repent from all the sins that you have been committing to this day, and I will have mercy upon you. I can no longer postpone the hour of your fate, for the struggle shall embrace the whole Earth, but I will take from you much, much. I want there to be much more in a Bride than what there is now. For the death of a godless person is not to My liking, says the Lord of lords. This is the end of the prophecy. And I'll give a continuation to this prophecy to the servant who I have chosen for this task.

Source: http://www.kolumbus.fi/gematria/profetia.htm

Show more