2013-09-30

FALL 2013 ANIME THREAD!!

The Chart:

Spoiler:

Note: For those that don't know! Neppu Kairiku Bushiroad is delayed until the winter of 2014.

Anime Recommendations: http://randomc.net/2013/09/18/fall-2013-preview/

What will you guys watch?

I'm still didn't really decided, yet, so I will go check a lot of them and then later filter them, but the ones I'm expecting are:
- Kill la Kill (Creators of Gurren Laggan Tengen Toppa, enough said!).

- Samurai Flamenco (I'm hearing about this one in a lot of places, so I will give it a chance).

- Valvrave the Liberator (Season 2) (I watched the first season, so I will watch this one too. Even if after this season).

- Kuroko no Basket (Season 2) (Up totally watching! More because I read the manga).

- Log Horizon (It as the same premise as Sword Art Online, or very similar, let's see if the execution is way better).

- Hajime no Ippo Rising (Season 3) (I never watched the manga nor the anime, only the begin of each one of them, but will definitely give it a shot).

- Little Busters Refrain (Season 2) (I'm still watching the first season, but after catching up, and if isn't utter crap, then I will definitely watch this one).

- Diamond no Ace (Right before of the anime being announced I was definitely thinking of starting reading it, because of the announcement I decided to wait and watch the anime version).

- Magi (Season 2) (Not really good adaptation for the first season, but it was enjoyable nonetheless, more because I never had read it, now I'm up to date to the manga).

- Gingitsune (Heard a lot of people in Japan are expecting for this anime, liked the trailer, will give it a chance).

- Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai (Girls, Wrestling and Fanservice. BEST COMBINATION EVER!:laughing::ninja::grin:).

- Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta (Remake of an anime that I never saw. Looked for the first episode, watched first minutes, liked, give it a chance).

- Pupa (The premise looks very interesting).

- Kyousogiga TV (Watched first minutes of the ONA, definitely giving it a chance).

- Kyoukai no Kanata (Kyoto animation! Enough said!).

let's have a great Fall everybody!

Show more