2013-12-25

1994 Eunos Roadster J-Limited II, 6SPD+JDM EVERYTHING

I am testing the waters for my car. I recently fell in love with something else, but hold a strong bond for this car.

I purchased it with light tuning, mainly aerobody, and exhaust. I since completely changed the look, having it colourchanged to black(from yellow,use of original, southern black panels were included, so the paint looks original(door jambs etc) Please note, authentic, japanese(most) high end parts were only used, no replica, offshore cheap quality items were installed.

Photos are recent, some are local, some taken from my trip(oct-nov 2013)

Tuning List:

Engine:

RS Modify Factory Intake

APEXi Intake boss

Fujitsubo RM01A exhaust (best sounding exhaust by far, I have tried 5 others)

Koyo Triple pass/N Flow radiator with dual fans.

Gates Racing Timing set, with OE waterpump, gaskets, tensioners all done in last 15000km.

Luk Upgrade Clutch

2005 Mazdaspeed Miata (MSM) 6Spd manual with Mazdaspeed LSD and 3.9 Final drive (original ratio). Speedometer works also.

JDM 1.8L Engine, 100km original.

New Master Cyl (clutch)

New Slave Cyl (clutch)

New Release Bearing and Pilot Bushing

New Rear main Seal

Fresh MT90 In 6spd.

Fresh Syth. Fluid in Diff.

Oil changes every 4000km, with OE Filter (2 inc with car)

Full Shifter Rebuild (OE Mazda)

Suspension/Brake:

Spax Fully Adjustible Coilover(full stainless construction, best I have found. (had ohlins set and stance gr+ set on it before)

05 MSM "Top Hats"

Racing Beat Sway Bar FRONT

Racing Beat Sway Bar REAR

Racing Beat Link Set FRONT

Racing Beat Link Set REAR

Full R Package brace REAR

R Package Brace FRONT

NB PPF (stronger, special plate to protect diff hardware)

New OEM Rear wheel bearing

Brembo Blank rotors, cryotreated(last for 200,000km)

Hawk HP+ Pad FRONT

Hawk HP+ Pad REAR

New OEM Rear Calipers

Beatrush Front Tower Brace with BMC Stopper

Flyin' Miata Frame Rail Kit

Boss Frog "Frog Arms"

Interior:

1993 LE Interior Conversion(entire pull out from 93LE with low mileage, impossible to find)

Nardi Deep Corn Steering wheel

WORKS BELL Steering Spacer

Razo Pedal Set

Full Front to rear sound deadening, with insulation and closed cell foam ($1000 in materials alone)

Pioneer/MB Quartz Audio, with 4 channel amplifier, rear 6x9's, top of the line everything, couldnt sound any better!

Hard Dog Dual Hoop in Polished Stainless. ($1500 new!)

RS Aziwa Shifter Kit

Eunos Roadster Special Door sill

KG work Door pull

KG work Shift boot

KG work ebrake boot

Brainstorm Billet Shift knob

Brainstorm Billet Ebrake

Brainstorm Eyeball Vent Trim

Garage Star Shift Extension

Checkered Floor Mats

05 Mazdaspeed Sunvisors

Exterior:

Entire Colour change (minus engine bay, planned on swapping NB1 Engine with HKS Turbo, paint bay at that time)

USDM Doors with crash beams (jdm doors do not have these)

Runabout Mirrors (purchased new, $$$$)

Robbins Cloth Softtop with Glass window ($$$$)

OEM Factory Hardtop (included for asking price)

KG Works Rear Deckspoiler (removable, no holes, using Faux rivets currently)

Original R Package front air dam

Original R Package rear lip

Eunos Roadster Badging

Brand new original Mazda fenders at time of respray, rolled and coated inside.

S-Special OEM Foglamp Kit, with 3000k HID

Cibie 1960's H4 Housings, with City Light and 6000k Hi/Lo HID

Project G Front Signals with City light

Project G Marker Light FRONT

Project G Marker Light REAR

PIAA Wiper Blade

Wheels:

Work Equip 01

15x9

+10/+25

Original Sizing, 3PC. Hand Polish Finish.

Summer Tires with 75% tread or higher

(Included for asking price)

OR the Original wheels for a discount on the price.

1997 Miata Speedster Wheels with All Season Tires with 75% Tread in excellent condition.

Notes:

This is a car I have wanted to build for almost 10 yrs. Years of hunting, trying out different stuff, and research has let this car become what it is today. I recently completed a 15000km Roadtrip(perimeter of USA) without a single hiccup.

I do not NEED nor WANT to sell, but will sell for the right price, to a deserving buyer. This is a true enthusiast car.

I tried to add sports and vintage styling to the car, and at shows and throughout my trip, received much attention and praise. I recently also had the car rust proofed, at Krown by a close friend who took great care in the application. (not a messy job)

Issues with car:

Original Mazda Leather seats have some wear, but show good enough. Planned on putting nakamae seats, never happened.

This car is currently insured, plated and is driven on dry days. Was my daily during the spring, summer and fall. During winter it is driven sparingly, out of the salt and snow. Don't like to let a car sit! That is the worst!

I am asking 13k OBO for the car, Certified and emissions tested. Will sell for a bit cheaper as is, to save the hassle. Will entertain cash offers in person, only.

You could not build the car for this, and I looked tirelessly for a suitable original 1.8L RHD Chassis, travelling all the way to British Columbia originally to purchase it from a Private importer Last january.

Please contact me only by EMAIL with NAME, Phone number and time to call, and anything I should know. Please refrain from useless emails, with offers and so on. This is a expensive car to some, and I expect a phone call and conversation before you lowball me. I am not looking at trades unless for a suitable cash coupon, such as Diesel VW, or new "everyman" autos, of 15k value.

The car is located near OAKVILLE, ONTARIO CANADA Currently, and can be delivered anywhere in CANADA for a fee to be determined.

This car is currently plated, and insured. All importation, paperwork ... has been done and is ready for a new home.

[img]http

Show more