2012-07-26

100% AUTOMATED CASH FROM AMAZON - ShopForHealth.us

ShopForHealth.us is a professional fully automated online store working in hot Health niche that comes with Amazon Affiliates. It is loaded with lots of fresh goods with detailed descriptions and actual prices. The website has PROFESSIONAL HI-END design!

This is a 100% automated website, ready to start earning right now!

Are you looking to make money online? ShopForHealth.us is a great Health online store with multiple sources of income. This is a great opportunity to earn money fast on autopilot!

100% Automated - ShopForHealth.us is set up to run on autopilot! With automatically updated “fresh” products with actual descriptions and prices!

No Inventory - All items listed in ShopForHealth.us are supplied by Amazon so you won't ever have a headache about maintaining a large inventory.

No Shipping Handling - Since all the items are provided and supplied by Amazon, you don't have to worry about shipping. Amazon will deal with all the shipping by itself!

No Customer Support - Amazon takes care of the customer support and returns. All you need is just to own this website and EARN!

Why Health?

Health is one of the hottest niches on the web. Health industry generates BILLIONS of dollars every year from selling drugs, cosmetics, supplements and similar products. There are some expensive keywords like "medical benefits of yoga" for more than $25 per click! ShopForHealth.us is your affordable yet efficient way to get in on this highly profitable market! This is a great opportunity to start off your business online!

Sources of income

ShopForHealth.us contains many cool features for earning with. Just setup your affiliate codes in a couple of clicks and get new sources of fully automated profit!

Amazon affiliate program. ShopForHealth.us has everything you need to start selling with Amazon. You can earn up to 15% advertising fees with a trusted e-commerce leader fully on autopilot!

Google Adsense. Google AdSense is a free, simple way for website publishers of all sizes to earn money by displaying targeted Google ads on their websites. ShopForHealth.us is already setup to make money. Just type in your Google Ad Code, and start earning!

ClickBank & CJ. ShopForHealth.us is also setup to make money from ClickBank and Commission Junction. Make up to 75% commission per each sale!

Other affiliate programs can be used, there is no limit on possibilities.

ShopForHealth.us features

Powered by WordPress. This popular CMS allows you to add thousands of plugins to expand the functionality of the website for free. ShopForHealth.us runs a fully customized Wordpress theme that I've setup specially for promoting Health goods.

100% automated. ShopForHealth.us is Fully Automated and self-updating website. You don't have to update anything manually!

100% Valid & Cross-Browser Markup. ShopForHealth.us features fully W3C validated SEO friendly Wordpress theme, tending Search Engines to rank the website higher in search result pages.

SEO and social plugins installed. The pack of professional SEO and social plugins are already installed and configured properly to optimize the SEO rank of the website.

BIN (BUY IT NOW) BONUSES

If you are a BIN buyer you also obtain my special pack of BIN bonuses! Notice if you are not a BIN buyer you will receive fully working system and free setup anyway. But look out what will you get if you buy my website for "Buy It Now" price:

BIN Bonus #1: Free hosting for life!

Just start to market your website right away because we provide you hosting on our server for LIFE! Save headaches and start doing business right away!

BIN Bonus #2: Free affiliate links & banners setup

Full setup of affiliate accounts, links and banners is provided. Don't move a finger to start earning now!

BIN Bonus #3: Professional & custom designed Facebook fanpage

I provide fully setup and custom designed Facebook fanpage. We know social media is one of the biggest today's traffic sources. This Facebook fanpage will push your credibility, and with millions of Facebook users, can you imagine if just 0.01% of them will become your customers?

BIN Bonus #4: Professional & custom designed Twitter page + Twitter website integration

I provide fully setup and custom designed Twitter page. Each post that is published on your website will be pushed to your Twitter automatically! Let your audience stay on pulse!

BIN Bonus #5: Free traffic generating manual

You will obtain this proven blueprint that includes all known methods of generating Free Targeted traffic on your website. Just follow these tips and get lots of buyers every day for free!

BIN Bonus #6: Successful SEO promotion manual

This is a bundle of manuals that exposures SEO secrets and tips on how to bring your website on Google's TOP in fastest and easiest way!

BIN Bonus #7: Powerful social promotion manual

As said before, you will obtain your custom designed Twitter and Facebook pages. Let it run and drive traffic for free by using ultimate Social Promotion Tips exposured in this manual!

BIN Bonus #8: Profitable website marketing and monetization manual

Learn how to convert your traffic into money more efficiently! This is complete website marketing manual that will help you to earn more and more revenue from your visitors!

BIN Bonus #9: Totally HOT all-in-one "Fast Start" manual

This is an exclusive and complete blueprint that contains "the core" of information you should know to start this money making machine that will earn money for years on autopilot!

The website is new and ready for business. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

I provide free transfer and setup for the website We provide free after sale support for as long as it’s needed

The domain is registered via GoDaddy.com so I will push the domain to your GoDaddy account for no extra charge.

Look what other satisfied customers are saying about my service!

(from flippa.com)

"Great Seller!!!"

"Very nice transaction....fast, good communication and exellent service. Pro"

(from itrader)

Good seller and Smooth transaction

Check out my other listings!

F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions)

Q: Is it necessary to be a US resident to purchase this site?

A: No, it's not necessary. You may be resident of any country.

Q: What payment methods are accepted?

A: We accept paypal only

Q: If I'm not a BIN buyer, do you provide website setup?

A: If you are not a BIN buyer you will receive fully working system and free setup.

Sales policy:

1. Upfront payment within 24 hours period after auction ending is required

2. Paypal only is accepted

3. All claims for quality of the website will be accepted only within 7 days period after auction ending

4. If the website should be transferred and setup by me:

4.1. You should provide me correct hosting credentials within 24 hours period after auction ending

4.2. I will transfer and setup the website within 24 hours period after I receive your credentials

5. If you decide to transfer and setup by yourself, I will provide you download link for website's files within 24 hours period after payment.

6. If you are a BIN buyer, special BIN bonuses will be delivered within 24 hours period after payment.

Show more